Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    bakit d nagana ung shoot through walls?ok naman ung iba.

Whoever said nothing is impossible...
    Never tried to staple water to a tree.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xmen View Post
    di ba mas engot ung di mapagana ung hack???? kainis pwede naman daanin sa magandang usapan pero may engot pa... kung ganyanan masasabi qng mas engot ka dahil di mo mapagana ung hack..

for those who can`t understand what we are talking about, I will translate it in English..

@bidforpower said please close this thread and the others are just making "fame" they post of proofs but it is not really working.. if ***** will update it sure it will work... so please don`t say that it is working "IDIOTS"

I said: the true "IDIOT" is the one who can`t make the hack work.. we can just discuss it in a peaceful way but there is a word "IDIOT"... it makes me angry.. if that is the way you like to discuss it then I say that you are the "IDIOT" because you can`t make the hack work..

and let us see who is the "ENGOT" after I translate it... ( im just a 1st year high school student)
    @bidforpower if I have much time left, I will post 3 pics. later for the proof that it is working...
    :O I thought your older than me :P Anyway, can you PM me? Because I have troubles using the hack. I think my computer doesn't want me to hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
    :O I thought your older than me :P Anyway, can you PM me? Because I have troubles using the hack. I think my computer doesn't want me to hack
    I see you are a windows 7 user go here it might help: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/320-crossf...until-now.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345