Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Arrow New Minion Required.

We need 1 minion, and 1 minion only...

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must help the section continue to grow.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.

Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Ed (09-18-2011),Jailbroken671 (09-13-2011),Physcadelic (09-13-2011),Rigby (09-13-2011),runescapeandmcftwww (09-18-2011),crex (09-15-2011)

Thanks
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS Done
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. Eset Nod Installed already
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. I am very familiar with minecraft and the people here
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. More than 1 year now
    Must help the section continue to grow. For sure. I love minecraft with a passion
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. Will Do <3 mpgh
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Rarely get infractions.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active. I can when I have a purpose.
    MUST speak English well, I can speak it well but im not 100% correct when it comes to grammar to be honest. I highly doubt anyone can be 100% correct at all times.

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Phillips
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 2-3 Hours a Day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Previously Administrator On Tony's music forum site
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) Well Minecraft has been my passion for quiet a bit now. I have been playing with countless friends in their servers. I've even hosted my own servers. Minecraft is an excellent game in my oppinion to be minion for because it's a great game and it's quite educational. I may not know every block in the game but I can still be a good minion. The fact that I donated is enough to prove I love mpgh. Now I want to contribute not just revenue wise, but content wise. I will do the best I can to keep the minecraft section safe, active, and friendly, and on the way, make it more active and better known.

I have just lost donator cuz stupid funder backcharged. w/e im still going to contribute to mpgh anyways. Still <3 it.
    kkkthnx
    Last edited by Woods; 09-12-2011 at 07:51 PM.

4. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to crex For This Useful Post:

aeronyx (09-15-2011),Ahmad (09-14-2011),aznoob3 (09-16-2011),billmofothefuckinggates00 (09-13-2011),BlackPotato (09-15-2011),Cary1 (09-13-2011),casakim (09-14-2011),combatarmsandcrossfirefan (09-13-2011),DannyIzHere (09-17-2011),Diminished (09-12-2011),firelord1230 (09-13-2011),Flash (09-14-2011),GBot! (09-17-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-13-2011),JamesLungszzz348x (09-13-2011),jamesssssssssss... (09-24-2011),johndoe69er (09-18-2011),Moto (09-12-2011),Opticz2 (09-13-2011),Paladin (09-12-2011),proman98 (09-18-2011),QuarantineLegionGodly (09-18-2011),RezzurectionOfThePeaceful (09-12-2011),Rigby (09-12-2011),runescapeandmcftwww (09-18-2011),Scorpian (09-12-2011),Sid (09-13-2011),Smurfyv (09-12-2011),timmyzx4 (09-24-2011),wctc (09-13-2011),WFgvctQj (09-20-2011),WouldUlike2BuySomeTonerr? (09-13-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011),Zainthepowerfuluberflamee (09-13-2011),zhengjz (09-13-2011),[MSGH]Eckhart (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS: Done
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements: Ok
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section: I've been playing it for 5 months
    Must have at least 4 months in the site: Definitely done
    Must help the section continue to grow: I'll try my best
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section: I have uploaded a few mods to help others out
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them: Only been banned once
    Must be EXTREMELY Active: I'm always on, maybe not posting but I'm looking at a lot of things
    MUST speak English well: I was born in America

Name: (yours as we can see your username) Tom A.
    Activity by hours: 3-5 hours depending on if I'm home or not
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please): I believe I can be a great minion because I'm very mature and will spot spammers and advertisers quickly. I have helped a friend run a minecraft server and I know a lot on minecraft in both gameplay and server wise. I'm also very kind but will be strict when certain things happen (bad language, fighting, flaming etc.) but I'm also a fun person to know and I'm very responsible when it comes to running something like a server or site (or forum section for this matter)

I hope I'm approved
    Last edited by Rigby; 09-12-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigby For This Useful Post:

crex (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Austin
    Activity by hours: 1-7+ hours
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Because I've been in the minecraft section since it was created, I own the msn group and have been releasing misc. things in this section once in awhile. My recent release was the 1.8 leak which got over 900 people viewing it within 30 minutes of the thread being created, I inadvertently ddosed mpgh because of the massive amounts of guests viewing the thread and registering. I've recently taken upon a pact with thunder to behave for a full month, so even if I screw up once I will be punished accordingly. I believe that I've been very loyal to the MC community here at mpgh, trying to do things to help boost it's activity.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

DannyIzHere (09-12-2011),deadskulz (09-12-2011),Diminished (09-12-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-12-2011),Moto (09-12-2011),Smurfyv (09-12-2011),zhengjz (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Name:Luke
    Reason i want to be minion: because im a very helpful guy im nice and im always in the minecraft combat arms sections looking for users too help most times im too late
    Hours: on mpgh well to be honest not much because of the fact i cant help users as much as i want too soo maybe about 4-5hours 3 days aweek
    Are you staff on anyother site ? No

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

DannyIzHere (09-12-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - DONE
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. - DONE
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. - DONE
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. - DONE
    Must help the section continue to grow. - DONE
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. - DONE
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. - DONE
    Must be EXTREMELY Active - DONE
    MUST speak English well - DONE

All requirements met.

Name: Kevin

Activity by hours: Only 2-3 Now.. Since school started, but I can manage all the sections I currently have and a new one (activity percentage went down due to lack of posting, not as much in general now )

Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.

Why should you be chosen as minion: I've been playing Minecraft since MPGHcraft and I love it. I used to be very active in this section, and will be even more active if I get minion. I love contributing to MPGH and want to contribute even more by moderating this section and the others I have.

I'm very nice, intelligent (4.0), athletic, responsible and very knowledgeable about MPGH. I post on MPGH with proper grammar and rarely with abbreviations so that everyone can understand. I have a lot of experience with moderating a forum/section and have been moderating in my section for MPGH for almost a month. I'm very loyal to MPGH and every section that it has. I'll do my best to help gain activity in the Minecraft section and will be even more active with another section.

My two week trial is over, so I think I can post this..

Thanks for reading & good luck to all.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Margherita For This Useful Post:

casakim (09-14-2011),Flash (09-14-2011),GBot! (09-17-2011),NoBR (09-15-2011),so[space]cool[space]GR (09-25-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Ayman Jaddaa
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 2-5 hours a day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

Well, I was active in CF section, but I've quit it, so now I really do not have any section to crave and help out, I guess if this is my first minion job, I'll do great and help the community. I do have Minecraft paid version.

Good luck to all

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diminished For This Useful Post:

crex (09-12-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS >>>Yes almost 2000

Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. >>> Yes I have minecraft and am fully able to test everything. I also have a lot of experience with making sure files are safe as I have had previous staff positions on other sites that were VERY serious about file safety.

Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. >>> I try to be as active as I can and if not posting I for sure read EVERY thread and EVERY post and I'm being serious.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. >>> Yes for sure

Must help the section continue to grow. >>> This is one thing I think I can help with immensely. I have played Minecraft for a long time I know a lot about the game and on top of that am currently seriously learning Java at school and on the side at home and soon will have the knowledge to code a mod for Minecraft that will be a MPGH Exclusive!

Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. <<< Yes I have entered the contest here, I've assisted with the Minecraft wiki and in general help a lot of people here out.

Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. <<< I am currently a minion and therefore know the rules and uphold the rules.

Must be EXTREMELY Active <<< My activity bar keeps rising. I am always try to be on as much as possible and I can almost 100% say I can be on every single day for at least 1 hour. And if for any reason I can't make it to my computer for at least an hour I could for sure get on from my mobile.

MUST speak English well, <<< English is my primary language and I feel that I can speak English at a high level.

Application Format
    Name: Justin (Last name given via PM)

Activity by hours: To be honest it is hard to throw out a number. I for sure as I said above that I can be on at least 1-2 hours on a weekday and on a weekend much more. That 1-2 at the least is not a daily thing. Most of the time I am on much more just I do not like to make it seem as though every day I am on for a ton of time when of course that can't be true.

Are you staff/special member in any other website: No but I was recently as an Admin on a Vbulletin Forum. I stepped down to take my Battlefield Minionship. I love MPGH and I was willing to give up a position of higher power to take a staff position here because of how much I love this site.

Why should you be chosen as minion: I'm going to warn you this may be long. I take my time on making every application so therefore please do take the time to read this fully.

I am a very experienced, dedicated, caring and nice person. I love to help people as my user image shows. I don't know what it is but I LOVE to help people. I don't hope to earn anything special from helping people out but I just love the feeling of knowing I helped someone.

I have a vast amount of experience in Minecraft from playing the game to server adminatration. I am very mature for my age and take my role serious, I'm not like half the other people that immature and don;t follow the rules. I abide by the rules and make sure people in my section follow them and that I encourage that they are to be followed.

I hope you consider me for this position. I may have been chosen for Battlefield Minion on August 26th and I'm assuming I made it past the first few weeks and I feel that I can successfully moderate two sections.

Best Regards and Best of Luck to All
    Fogest

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fogest For This Useful Post:

crex (09-13-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    i have 5,174 posts when this app was typed up and posted.
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    I own the full minecraft game, as well as the ability to test minecraft for Mods and even inspect suss java script for mods.
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section.
    The minecraft section is my life, its the only section ive been active in and i think ill always be active in it
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    I Joined 04-13-2011.
    Must help the section continue to grow.
    Ive helped create new sections for this section, ive created mods and ive created the first modding tutorial for the site, and have helped people create there own mods
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    Ive helped this section alot , adding tutorials on modding, creating and releasing mods, and keeping discussions active
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    I try my hardest to keep the section clean.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    I am, once i hit 5K i stop posting hardcore, but i am still active i am just posting less.
    MUST speak English well,
    Grammar has never been my strong point, but i dont want that to let me down,

Name: (yours as we can see your username) Callum Chisholm
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 6 hours/day.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)The Minecraft section has been my favorite section and infact my name was MC Modder when i first started, its what got me started on MPGH, ive helped out the section, created a Support group and provided discussion and talk in to keep what i thought was a dying section, im hoping that i can finally make a difference to MPGH in my favourite section, which i never left and still love, i also was editing for the minecraft MPGH page, once i stopped people didnt add more, and the page was taken down, i hope maybe when Dave has more time he can put it back up and i can help bring it back to full infomation, also a side note, Heartview and Physcadelic are already Minions, i ask that i could have the chance aswell, i do think Heart WAS the best for the job untill he become editor and minion, now he posts barley and Physcadelic has MMO as his section, if these wherent the case i would not put an application in and let Heart or Physcadelic gain minion for this section. .
    Thanks for reading.

Some contributions to the section
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...dder-easy.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...-v1-4_1-a.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...ke-thread.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...first-mod.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...instantly.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...-part-2-a.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...minetopea.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...ng-recipe.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/439-minecr...-anything.html
    Last edited by Cal; 09-12-2011 at 11:47 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:

Flash (09-14-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS @John Key
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. Yep
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. Yep
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. Yep
    Must help the section continue to grow. Yep
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.Yep
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. nope
    Must be EXTREMELY Active Yep
    MUST speak English well, yip

Application Format
    Name: Ed
    Activity by hours: No idea 3+ per day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Why Not?
    I follow the rules most of time time unless someone is spamming or annoying me. I have nearly 10k posts I know how things go on mpgh
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Boss For This Useful Post:

ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - Yes.
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. - Yes.
    Must be familiar with Minecraft and a regular in this section. - Yes
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. - Yes
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. - Yes
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. - Yes.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active - Yes.
    MUST speak English well, - Yes.

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) - Abd El Rahman
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 5~7 Hours.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

I've Played Minecraft since the day I've joined MPGH. I have been playing Minecraft for over a 1 years. I am confident, assured, and positive that I know everything in this section and the game itself. I have learned how the job of a Minion works. I am willing to do anything it takes to keep this section clean, and free of rule breaking people. and find questions if they need it. I'm very active,very kind, and very open. I am willing to abide the rules fully and substantially.

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuesi For This Useful Post:

johndoe69er (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    **Please note that 70% of this information will be from my previous Minecraft minion application.

Name: Sam Yarwood
    Activity by hours: 3-4 hours weekdays, anything from 4-12 hours weekends.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No, I am only a staff member on MPGH.
    Why should you be chosen as minion:
    Back in the days when Minecraft was just a humble sub-section of MMO hacks, I was posting. I have been active and contributed in this section longer then any other. Minecraft is a passion of mine, as I have been playing for around 11 months. Over this time, I discovered the MC section and starting posting. I originally just provided my insight, helping members with errors I have experienced before or telling someone the best way to find diamonds. After a month or so in the MC section, I decided to learn how to code game modifications. After I became competent, I realised it was a lot easier then I expected. I then decided to write a tutorial for modding, to which day has become very popular and inspired many more.

I know that this may sound highly egotistical, but I like to think of myself as the inspiration of modding in this section. After my tutorials and mods were posted, other users (namely @Johnny Knoxville, @TomAllMighty, @Heartview) started making mods/writing their own tutorials. After we started releasing, other newer members started leeching mods. This movement is what has brought the MC to what it is today.

Then, there is an additional bonus. I am already a minion, so not only do I know how to perform this duty without any extra training, but it shows that I am proficient at performing a moderating task. You won't have to brief a normal member on their duty and responsibility and duty as minion if you choose me for the position.

This section is dear to my heart, and I have applied for minion before (my third time - third time lucky right?) Heartview was a fine minion and it is a shame he had to resign, but I feel as if I can continue his role correctly and effectively.

There is also the fact that I have contributed much to this section. I am not going to clutter this application with links to every individual contribution - just take a look around the section and see for yourself! My tutorials and mods providing the basis of releases in this section.

Well, that's it. So many good staff are resigning in such a short period of time. I bet it is putting a lot of pressure on staff Sorry about writing such a lengthy application, it only adds to your work. I can't really help myself.

Good luck to other members who apply - I really hope another great minion is chosen!

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (09-14-2011),casakim (09-15-2011),Flash (09-14-2011),Heartview (09-13-2011),[MPGH]Hero (09-13-2011),Sketchy (09-19-2011),Son Goku (09-13-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Tom Hoogstra.
    Activity by hours: It really depends on my school timetable, on weekends I can easily break down 6-8 hours a day.
    School days 2-4 Hours a day.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: I have assisted with forum management at a friends forum. Ask @Cal
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I believe I should be chosen as minion because I am very familiar with the section, I am active from time to time (will obviously change if I am given this position).

I believe that I helped making this section what is is today, aswell as @Heartview, @Thunder, @Physcadelic, @Cal helping me along the track when I registered in April.

I have been a member on the forum since Mid 2009, @ElitePk (Me) so I know how everything works, though I am not a minion I have an understanding on how the role works.

I am willing to test attachments, Making sure each release has all of the requirements, and make the Minecraft section my favourite place to be.

And I can most likely guarantee that if I a selected as a Minecraft minion, nobody will be left without help or without assistance. I am a well mannered person to support it and I am sure many people would agree with that statement as well.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Son Goku; 09-14-2011 at 01:41 AM.

----------------------------------------

Join The Starcraft 2 Section Here!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son Goku For This Useful Post:

FEAR ME (09-13-2011),ZachBell (09-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

@Liz, Hope you haven't forgotten about the Minecraft section.

Name: Ed
    Activity by hours: Minimum of 3 hours per day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have been on mpgh for over a year and a half. I have nearly reached my 10k post ban as well so I know how things work. I have been really active in General, Xbox, minecraft, Ace of spades and Combat Arms during my time on mpgh. I'm constantly getting banned for flaming people in general so I think that If I had my own section my time and flame in general would decrease. i have been playing minecraft for over a year now, I know how most of it works. I'm constantly reporting posts while in general and I know all the rules etc. I think I can really step up into a staff role on mpgh. There isn't really anything to lose my appointing me minion.
    Thanks for reading my boring and unformatted text
    also to note: I'm currently helping the Seed Group get started as well.
    Last edited by Ed; 09-18-2011 at 05:42 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

Physcadelic (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Ahmad M. Taha
    Activity by hours: Now it's around 8hour's a day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Yes I'm a Moderator at a Minecraft forum website
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I know so much about minecraft, and as you can see most/to every thread someone make's I post in it. I alway's try to help this section grow, and for the new people who don't wanna communicate, I make thread's asking question's that might intrest them. I have been here for 2 week's, but on my old account I have been on here for 2 year's with 2k post's. I'm on since I wake up at 7am and no moderator/Minion is on for this section for a couple of hour's so people need thing's to be approved.

Hope you consider me, ~Vegeta
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

casakim (09-18-2011),NoBR (09-25-2011),Pie (09-20-2011),SizeMan (09-19-2011),SketchyJr (09-18-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast