Thread: Scary Story

Thanks

Scary Story

Here Read It
    i used to think if i read something i wouldnt get scared or anything, but after reading some stuff i came over something that really set me off, it might just be me, but lets see if you can get scared off this too

A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    no agane i dont like to read alot a.d.h.d so ya fuck u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Oh shut up with your ADHD, you can read you just use it as an excuse, you lazy mother fuckers.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Oh shut up with your ADHD, you can read you just use it as an excuse, you lazy mother fuckers.
    oh i am lazy and im proud of it plus thares no point in read half the stuped shit on this site im just baord......im not sayen this site is stuped only the stuped people on it and what they rite and no if i wanted to read it i could but its just fucken stuped as shit and thares no point in readen it.....and no ide start reading it and daze off ill read it yes but not understand what im reading my mind some whare els...but if i really wanted to i could but i dont cuz its stuped as shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    ADHD is the most bullshit disease I've ever heard, your parents should have slapped you as a child so you would have paid attention. If you don't want to read this then don't waste your time talking about how you have ADHD and don't want to read it, this is the 3rd time in the past 2 days I've seen you reply with "Too long, ADHD." If you have nothing relevant to talk about then don't post,
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    FUCK PNERD U STILL HERE?

Thanks
    off topic....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    FUCK PNERD U STILL HERE?
    Yeah he is a leecher for other sites. And this story is lame i thought she was going to get raped what a fucking gay story it can suck a dick
    ]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin66062 For This Useful Post:

Dead Bones Brook (12-08-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If I were ever diagnosed with ADHD, I'd use it as an excuse to get ADDerall.