Thread: Ain't this fun?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Ain't this fun?

So, two years ago this Dec. 14th, me, my mom, and my sister left my dad's home because of verbal and mental abuse. What's that? Basically it's where the abuser (my dad in this instance) makes you think your life isn't worth anything and that you can't do anything unless he says you can. You never know what will set him off in anger so you're constantly doing everything you can to please him. Anyway, we left there and went to stay with our family for a short period of time. During that time, we found out they were talking to my dad and telling him how they were on his side and were giving him information on what we were doing. After finding that out, we left there and stayed with some "friends" who ended up stabbing us in the back and telling a lot of our friends we were really bad people. I was also going to counseling with my dad which basically ended up in everything being my fault (he could blame shift like a pro). A year later, we move back in with our relatives (after assuming they had gotten better and noticed my dad wasn't telling them the truth). While living there again, we started up our own business since my mom has been a stay at home mom for 25 years...ALL THIS TO SAY! We're now living in a 3 room place. YES, 3 rooms for 3 people and barely making ends meet each month. My dad however, still doesn't pay child support or alimony and lives at our old place which has 11 acres, 2 story house, in ground pool, 2 big barns with AWESOME lofts, and a great dog kennel (sucka has plumbing in it!!) Btw, I'm not like the "normal" children of the US with their lil' cell phones and gaming systems etc. I have one computer I use for work, no cell phone, no drivers license (can't afford the insurance), I work about 4 hours a day and do school after that. Worst part? I don't get to keep that money. I have to use it to pay for food and rent. Yes, this is true. Oh! No TV either! So...I guess I could say I'm kinda mad at my "poor" father who whines about "everything" that's going wrong for him???
    Last edited by thazachsta; 09-17-2011 at 12:06 AM.
    Zach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Jail him .
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    We could if we only had the funds to hire an attorney AGAIN to do that. Plus, the only real reason we could jail him is because he hasn't payed child support or alimony.
    Zach

Thanks
    You don't need an attorney they just help out with legal matters, you can represent yourself you know.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @thazachsta I moved out of a house like that around six months ago. I have trouble expressing myself and a couple of other problems. I feel like it's starting to get better tho. Sorry you have to deal with that bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Thanks. It's not that I really have trouble expressing myself, it's just sad to think how many other people are going through this.
    Zach