Thanks

Manual Injection Failed

I get this when I inject manually. When I start the game without injecting, hacks don't work. Can someone help me?

Let me go more in detail so people don't feel like I'm just a moron who can't follow simple instructions. Basically I have a labtop. I've tried several things and my main issue is that the hacks don''t inject. Weather I try to manually inject or leave the injector open I never hear that click sound. I was beside person that has working hacks to try and walk me through it but we both failed miserably. Anti-virus was off, User Account protection thing is off. Still injection failed or nothing happened when I try to start the game manually. Can someone give me a hand here?
    Last edited by meggaedon; 09-17-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by meggaedon View Post
    I get this when I inject manually. When I start the game without injecting, hacks don't work. Can someone help me?

Let me go more in detail so people don't feel like I'm just a moron who can't follow simple instructions. Basically I have a labtop. I've tried several things and my main issue is that the hacks don''t inject. Weather I try to manually inject or leave the injector open I never hear that click sound. I was beside person that has working hacks to try and walk me through it but we both failed miserably. Anti-virus was off, User Account protection thing is off. Still injection failed or nothing happened when I try to start the game manually. Can someone give me a hand here?
    Go to my tutorial on how to use PerX in my sig. Just stop the video at the part where I start the bot.
    [IMG]https://giant.gfyca*****m/RemorsefulUnitedConch.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well first of all which injector u using? PerX or Sinject? If you using perx and nothing happens which is what happened to me you need to go to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...c-version.html and download the perx from this thread.

The download of perx from badhomark's thread is bad, at least for me. The reason is because there is no .ini file. If you see sinbot 2.4's tutorial, he has the .ini for perx as well and if you download from his thread you will get it.