Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Why Chrisianity is just so STUPID

what kind of a being must this 'God'*be to form the playground called the world into something as brutal as it is today

I don't believe any more because the only thing I had to go by was the Bible,*
    and some vague writings of a few Historians.
    The Bible just has way too many inconsistencies..
    It's like this: you find one thing that doesn't seem remotely plausible,*
    and that's just tipping over the first domino.

What a bunch of fools.

They plan out their entire lives, according to rules set by a kooky, ancient book of mythos.

And hey, dontcha just love how they ever-so-conveniently excuse themselves from providing proof, by using crutches like "faith".

Sorry, but just because you believe something, that doesn't make it true.

Moses turned the sea into blood... and then later, parted it?

Yeah... and sweat socks fly south for the winter.

Ask yourself... "If somebody told me such an event had taken place TODAY, would I believe it?". No? Point proven.

Ignorance is a scary thing.

As for the rapture, I hope its true. Please God, come take them away! Leave the rest of us behind. The world would be better for it.

I hate that I live in a world run by Christians. I hate that the majority of America thinks we're in our last days, though the evidence supporting such belief is beyond specious. I hate that these people are the big voting block. I hate the ever-blurring line between church and state. I hate the way gays are treated. I hate that my president and his advisors--men with digits on the nuke button--believe they'll be raptured to heaven soon. Why care? Why recycle? Why not make a few more bucks at the expense of thousands lives--some our own kids--so we can really live it up before we go up to the pearly gates? And who cares who dies, so long as we're with God? We're the chosen ones.

Isn't there another group of religious zealots often in the news who adopt the same ideology? I think they're called Al-Qaeda or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Cool story. Maybe you should stop trying to shove crap down people's throats. Some of you bitch about Christians and shit, yet do the same things they do that makes you a hypocrital fool.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (09-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    They can do what they want, and believe what they want. If you feel that it's necessary to point out flaws in their religion it makes you seem insecure. My problem with Christianity is how it condones if not helps perpetuate and atmosphere of hate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    They can do what they want, and believe what they want. If you feel that it's necessary to point out flaws in their religion it makes you seem insecure. My problem with Christianity is how it condones if not helps perpetuate and atmosphere of hate.
    Thank you for pointing what I was saying too, and I totally agree. However, nothing is perfect. No religion or even athiestism is perfect. However, in today world Islam is becoming to new form of the Red Scare.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Islam is becoming to new form of the Red Scare.
    No it's not:/

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    No it's not:/
    Yes it is, Muslim Americans and in general are slowly becoming more and more isolated. Go to any news websites even the neutral ones (I assume CNN is one) and read the comments. You'll find that almost a mass number of people react harshly to Muslims. Did I say it would be like the Red Scare, no. I said it was becoming like it. When you have the people angry over Islam. Even the Norway shooter who killed people said he did it because of Islam and wanting to 'stop it spreading throughout Europe'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Communism, and Islam are very different things. Then again, religion and politics go hand and hand, so maybe you're right.

END THE FED

Thanks
    This is a DEBATE forum, so I'm voicing my opinion. If it was General, this would be a different matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    This is a DEBATE forum, they're allowed to also.

Thanks
    Yeah, but 'stop shoving shit down people's throats' is not an opinion. I'm not, so it's a LIE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    You forgot to add in the "Maybe you" part in front.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Communism, and Islam are very different things. Then again, religion and politics go hand and hand, so maybe you're right.
    It was a simple logic, I don't think you understand my point.

The Red Scare(s) was a period of anti-Communism, I put Islam as it because there is slowly becoming more and more anti-Islam and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_ View Post
    Yeah, but 'stop shoving shit down people's throats' is not an opinion. I'm not, so it's a LIE.
    Yet your 'logical' opinion of Christians are stupid showed that it's a lie. If I can't say that you're forcing your opinion on me when you complain about them doing the same, then go back and saying you're not and stating that I am lying just showed how two-faced you are.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-17-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks
    Why don't you just open your mind. Come out of your jew ways and look at how bad the world has gotten because of two things-religion, and money.

That'ss all I'm asking. For one day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_ View Post
    Why don't you just open your mind. Come out of your jew ways and look at how bad the world has gotten because of two things-religion, and money.

That'ss all I'm asking. For one day.
    Thanks for making my point, you just showed the entire forum how much of a two-faced person you really are. My Jewish ways? You even know anything about Jews? Or even my country? I guess, China and the USSR which is offical an atheist state who killed countless millions are goodies-goodies little boys and girls. I suppose Nazi Germany which started World War II over his idea of ethic Germans being better and needed 'living space' was doing a good job killing almost the entire Europe population of Jews and countless more even if they fought for Germany during WWI.

The only people who need to open their mind is you, you're just one of those bigots who thinks that religion is the ultimate evil. But in reality it's the person(s) who does it. So judging from your comments which showed you as being very immature and most likely mentally unstable, showed that it's you who is the threat to this world.

Thank God, I lived on the other side of the planet from you, because I am sure that nobody wants to be around a bitter bigot and hypocrite like you.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-17-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks
    Religion = disagreements and disagreements = wars and wars = killing and killing = evil so religion = evil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast