Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up Waverider Bravo Road glitch

ok this is what you do. (oh sry for not using pics, i dont know a good picture program, and Print Screen takes too dang long to alt-tab)
    1. You use the underwater glitch at Alpha
    2. you go to Bravo side of map
    3. when your there, press printscreen and you will go under water.
    4. go to the boats (the boats are just mesh, they wont hurt you) oh, and dont let yourself shoot out of the water. (when your near the surface of the water press ctrl)
    4. once your at boats, look at the end of the Bravo base and you should see a rock that has a slope. Climp up it.
    5. once on the rock, look at the mountain. then look left. you should be seeing a building and beside it the mountain.
    6. you should see a line at the mountain, run up to it and try runing up it at the center, or just go side to side and try keeping as center to the line as possible
    7. once up the mountain, go right and run beside the mountain. when doing this, run and point left/up (like not straight up, but like in a slant)
    8. you should reach the top of the mountain. go to the nearest building.
    9. you should see the edge of the rock, run on the edge and jump on the ledge of the building. (dont crouch when going on the edge on the mountain)
    10. once on the ledge, go left. Then take a right.
    11. you should see windows now, crouch beside them and make your way to the rain pipe.
    12. once at the rain pipe, jump on the canopy.
    13. from there jump on the building.
    14. you should be on a building with a railing.
    15. from here you can either go ontop of the building or onto the Bravo Road.

to get to road:
    16. jump on the railing and crouch beside it.
    17. make your way to the side where the road is and jump.
    19. there you have it! your on the bravo road.

to get onto the building and invincible spot:
    16. jump on the railing and go to the side where the canopy is. (this way if you miss, you wont have to do it all over again)
    17. run up to the roof, and when you jump. aim to the gutters. (this might take a few tries)
    18. once on the roof run to the last house.
    19. you should see a chimney, walk around it and you should see that one side doesn't have a wall.
    20. walk in it, and you'll be invincible and you can still kill people. (note: you can still die if someone somehow throws a perfect nade beside you, or if someone uses shooting through walls hack)

I found out this glitch myself, and i decided to tell you guys here on MPGH. Im not sure if anyone already found this out, but i havn't seen anyone ever use it. so i guess im the first to discover it.
    EDIT: ill use fraps to show you all later..... that is if my CPU can handle it. i only have 512mb of RAM....so yea. not sure how bad ill lag.

EDIT2: turns out my Fraps doesn't work for CA -.- sry for not giving any visual help, but i guess its better this way.
    Last edited by Darkslayer54; 12-07-2008 at 12:36 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkslayer54 For This Useful Post:

carbon23 (12-07-2008),Carms (12-07-2008),Jo33333 (12-07-2008)

Thanks
    this is really old, the only thing that changed was how to get in the water
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkslayer54 View Post
    ok this is what you do. (oh sry for not using pics, i dont know a good picture program, and Print Screen takes too dang long to alt-tab)
    1. You use the underwater glitch at Alpha
    2. you go to Bravo side of map
    3. when your there, press printscreen and you will go under water.
    4. go to the boats (the boats are just mesh, they wont hurt you) oh, and dont let yourself shoot out of the water. (when your near the surface of the water press ctrl)
    4. once your at boats, look at the end of the Bravo base and you should see a rock that has a slope. Climp up it.
    5. once on the rock, look at the mountain. then look left. you should be seeing a building and beside it the mountain.
    6. you should see a line at the mountain, run up to it and try runing up it at the center, or just go side to side and try keeping as center to the line as possible
    7. once up the mountain, go right and run beside the mountain. when doing this, run and point left/up (like not straight up, but like in a slant)
    8. you should reach the top of the mountain. go to the nearest building.
    9. you should see the edge of the rock, run on the edge and jump on the ledge of the building. (dont crouch when going on the edge on the mountain)
    10. once on the ledge, go left. Then take a right.
    11. you should see windows now, crouch beside them and make your way to the rain pipe.
    12. once at the rain pipe, jump on the canopy.
    13. from there jump on the building.
    14. you should be on a building with a railing.
    15. from here you can either go ontop of the building or onto the Bravo Road.

to get to road:
    16. jump on the railing and crouch beside it.
    17. make your way to the side where the road is and jump.
    19. there you have it! your on the bravo road.

to get onto the building and invincible spot:
    16. jump on the railing and go to the side where the canopy is. (this way if you miss, you wont have to do it all over again)
    17. run up to the roof, and when you jump. aim to the gutters. (this might take a few tries)
    18. once on the roof run to the last house.
    19. you should see a chimney, walk around it and you should see that one side doesn't have a wall.
    20. walk in it, and you'll be invincible and you can still kill people. (note: you can still die if someone somehow throws a perfect nade beside you, or if someone uses shooting through walls hack)

I found out this glitch myself, and i decided to tell you guys here on MPGH. Im not sure if anyone already found this out, but i havn't seen anyone ever use it. so i guess im the first to discover it.
    EDIT: ill use fraps to show you all later..... that is if my CPU can handle it. i only have 512mb of RAM....so yea. not sure how bad ill lag.
    dude u didnt find this glitch my friend did when u could still get into the water on both sides dont fucking lie

Thanks
    nice i am going to try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Oh wow..... this guy ruined this glitch... now nexon will patch the road glitch on bravo.....
    Rofl i love guys like that, posting hacks, saying they found it, they made it or what ever. DUDE you are full of shit. Stop lying for a moment. I'm sure you can't even use VB or c++. Your just a lame kid so fuck off with your leeched hacks, fuck off with your " THANKS ME I'M A FUCKING JEW " so seriously shut the fuck up and before leeching try to make your own hacks ******!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The Best Post I Have Ever Read.

Thanks
    wooooooooowww i knew this and u didnt find it omg stupid choobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Sw33t, ill try it

THANKS TO BPK (BLACKPKERSTR) FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!
    <3 ALISHA

Respect List:
    • Dave84311
    • Arunforce
    • Diisasta
    • Plokmii [SWITCHED WITH GOURAV]
    • Jetamay
    • Iverson
    • Hyperion
    • Blackpkerstr

Thanks
    ..... read my post again, i said i found it. I didn't say i was the first, i said i might be the first since i never saw anyone else do it.
    Plus, why not post it? the Alpha glitch is more effective than this, and thats posted. This glitch is more for fun, if you just wanna kill you wont waste your time climping the mountain.

EDIT: why would nexon even bother fixing this glitch? you need to use the Alpha glitch to use this one.
    Last edited by Darkslayer54; 12-07-2008 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    ok sorry dude didnt realize u said found it uself was thinkin u meant found it 1st

Thanks
    id never say i found it first, when it comes to glitches you can never find it first.

Thanks
    lol true
    _____

Thanks
    this is gay you dont even tell us how to get in the glitch from bravo without having to go to the alpha teams glitch first this was bogus

Thanks
    iv tried to do it other ways other than alpha glitch.
    the Alpha glitch near the door is the only way i know of that it works. Any other glitch iv tried gets you killed once you touch the rock. Now show some damn respect, Iv spent my time trying to find alernative routes, and i actually post it here instead of keeping it to myself.
    You say this glitch is lame? hmmmmm, ok then. tell me another glitch that lets you get onto really high buildings, or any other glitch that lets you go inside chimneys where you can't die.
    Last edited by Darkslayer54; 12-07-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    thankz this is awsome

Thanks
    what ? i tried it but i kept shooting out of the water ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast