Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Phone scammers from India

1-999-910-0122

and

1-999-910-0223

constantly cold calling people trying to get them to enable remote desktop sharing on their PC's tricking 1000's of innocent computer illiterate seniors into installing their virus on their PC, and blackmailing them for $110 every month to "remove" the virus

I WANT JUSTICE!

the indian goverment does nothing, these two have been scamming people for many years, and its always the same retarded indian couple, and they have been known to harrass and threaten people's lives and are committing obvious fraud and blackmail, both felonies, but it seems like they are immune because of who they know in india or who they are paying off, isnt there something this wonderful community could do about it? any phreakers here? at least give us a name or an address SOMETHING to use! these people have even hacked their caller ID to show all 0's at times, and the male is completely disrespectful towards women:

taken from a website detailing their escapades:

Same story as above - I asked them to please take me out of their database. They called back about an hour later and I answered and said "you need to take me off your list; I am not interested and on the do not call list." The Indian guy proceeded to say "How are you darling, how are you baby, I want to F>CK you." This is outrageous.
    There is tons of information on this scam if you Google for Live PC Solutions scam or LogMeIn123 scam. They have you bring up Windows Event Viewer (eventvwr) and ask how many errors and warnings you see. These are NOT indications of viruses and most PC's will have numerous of those events. They prey on the computer illiterate by stating that this is an indication that your PC is infected and will crash soon. They then direct you to type in www.logmein123.com which will bring you to a valid website used for remote controlling a PC - similar to how GoToMyPC works. That site in itself is fine but they want you to enter a pin number which then gives them complete access to your PC. They then install a virus and will charge you money to remove it. They are not fixing anything other than the damage that they themselves create if you allow them access.

It would be great if you could easily report this to LogMeIn123 but I haven't found how to do that yet. If we could keep getting their PIN's disabled it would help prevent this problem and cost them money.
    This #, 999-910-0122, keeps calling relentlessly. I told the guy to STOP...he started laughing and said, "Never!" I told him I was recording it as it's a law if someone asks to be taken off the list then they must do so. He continued with his sinister laugh and stated that he didn't care if I was recording it and they won't stop...it got ugly, I hung up, he called back, I screamed something and hung up; he called back again but I didn't answer. I called my phone service and reported him and the # so they put a block on it. They also advised to call the police and report it since he was harassing me and threatening me.
    Last edited by Birdshit; 09-19-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Did you fall for em?
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    hah no, but its just sad that they get away with such crude social engineering, they cold call anyone and say complete nonsense and its the poor seniors who end up getting scammed, do you really want your Grandma to send her entire life's savings to a man who beats his wife and forces her to work a cold call scam? He calls with a complete arrogant tone and sexually harasses anyone who is female, and the wife sounds like he has a gun to her head making her call... its just SICKENING! makes me want to become a terrorist/vigilante or something... fly to India with nothing but the clothes on my back and a wad of cash ready to purchase the first gun I can get my hands on.

I kind of want to go along with their scam just to get ahold of their IP's
    Last edited by Birdshit; 09-19-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    LOL.
    Report to police.

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    Phone scammers is so many

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Insult the fuck out of them.
    [IMG]https://i813.photobucke*****m/albums/zz59/chrisngo9/tumblr_lrque018xH1qfpm9co1_500.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
    Insult the fuck out of them.
    CURRY MUNCHER
    HAHAHHA