Poll: do u know what i mean?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

fuck...this sucks,

dude this is for older people u would not understand if your a little kid dude it fucken sucks to be alone man like have no girl by your side...it just fucken kills man its like some times thare isnt even a point to life when u dont have someone with ya to hug to love to just fucken laydown in the grass and look up at the sky u know just u and her know what i mean it just kills some times

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck relationships. Just get yourself a friend you can fuck.

END THE FED

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Fuck relationships. Just get yourself a friend you can fuck.
    yull understand when u whare in one and fucken fell deeply for the person man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've been there and done that more times then you have. I'm telling you, getting serious with a female until you're like 30 is a bad idea. Don't tell me, "You'll understand." I know more about this shit then you will for a while. What I'm saying is, fuck the high school sweet heart bull shit. The drama isn't worth it, and you should never tie yourself down.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah i think my girlfriend and i are going to have a pretty long relationship for now, going to different schools really helps with the whole getting bored with each other, plus i still can flirt around with other girls.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I've been there and done that more times then you have. I'm telling you, getting serious with a female until you're like 30 is a bad idea. Don't tell me, "You'll understand." I know more about this shit then you will for a while. What I'm saying is, fuck the high school sweet heart bull shit. The drama isn't worth it, and you should never tie yourself down.
    dude i know what u fucken mean and dont think u can just say ive been thare more then u becuse u dont know shit about me faget and dont say u know more shit about me because u prob havent seen shit compared to me the shit ive seen the shit ive been threw will drive someone insane and prob send them to thare suicide like it allmost did me if u even seen the shit i have u prob brake down so bad...dude im not even jokeing u think youve seen shit fuck u your just some stuped person that thinks he knows all and been threw it all and some people cant do that player shit some people fall for the fucken person allright and then the person brakes thare heart every fucken time i gave up on every thing the only reson im here is to fucken live my life out i have no ather fucken reson ive been hurt steped on made fun of ALL MY FUCKEN LIFE>......have u have to deal with people puting u down alll your life and every sek some one seads shit to ya all the time and the only person that ever even gave a fuck about is now dead so dont tell me i havent been threw it as much as u have cuz i have and u dont know shit about me.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    TYPE FUCKING ENGLISH PROPERLY YOU DOUCHE BAG.

SHE PROBABLY LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU TALK LIKE A RETARD IN PERSON.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    dude i know what u fucken mean and dont think u can just say ive been thare more then u becuse u dont know shit about me faget and dont say u know more shit about me because u prob havent seen shit compared to me the shit ive seen the shit ive been threw will drive someone insane and prob send them to thare suicide like it allmost did me if u even seen the shit i have u prob brake down so bad...dude im not even jokeing u think youve seen shit fuck u your just some stuped person that thinks he knows all and been threw it all and some people cant do that player shit some people fall for the fucken person allright and then the person brakes thare heart every fucken time i gave up on every thing the only reson im here is to fucken live my life out i have no ather fucken reson ive been hurt steped on made fun of ALL MY FUCKEN LIFE>......have u have to deal with people puting u down alll your life and every sek some one seads shit to ya all the time and the only person that ever even gave a fuck about is now dead so dont tell me i havent been threw it as much as u have cuz i have and u dont know shit about me.....
    You should try talking to your friends. Going on the internet as the first resort or second w.e is not good for your physical health.
    ]

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
    You should try talking to your friends. Going on the internet as the first resort or second w.e is not good for your physical health.
    i know and i cant take this shit no more i dont know what to fucken do but w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    TYPE FUCKING ENGLISH PROPERLY YOU DOUCHE BAG. SHE PROBABLY LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU TALK LIKE A RETARD IN PERSON.
    YOUR A DICK!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    -we are all alone in the end

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    -we are all alone in the end
    true fucken that

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    fuck life when i wake up every day i dont feel shit i dont care for shit i dont give a fuck// idc idc idc anymore at all..........

Thanks
    im with gourav but im also not with him like... i mean if u really like the girl....dnt double post

need anuthr vote to say like im in a relationship or watever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    Well suck it up, and quit crying about it. Boo HOO my life was bad... You aren't the only person who has problems. Your problem though is that instead of getting on with shit, you get hung up. If you sick about something, the do something about it. Don't sit around crying about it.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You know what I think...you know how girls are always like, "OMG guys are such assholes" and stuff like that? Well I believe it is the girl that turns the guy into an asshole because when in a relationship all girls fucking do is go talk about other guys and flirt with them and hug them and shit....Then the guy gets pissed and stops caring about her as much and she starts bitching....That's just my theory. Respond if you understand .
    [IMG]https://i169.photobucke*****m/albums/u231/bjesse49/JAlba.png[/IMG]

Common Problems

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast