Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    dumbass u cant use fake kssn's
    there all fucking perma banned dumbass, one of my first accs got deleted
    AHAHAHA I love mpgh! they made you a cock sucking gay ****** ! MPGH owned sheldom! ahaha biatttch
    ]

Thanks
    [IMG]https://i119.photobucke*****m/albums/o144/League_of_Cantankerous_Misanthropes/InternetToughGuy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by k2hater View Post
    [IMG]https://i119.photobucke*****m/albums/o144/League_of_Cantankerous_Misanthropes/InternetToughGuy.jpg[/IMG]
    LMFAOOOOOOOO god this is like right on the dot but ummm this guy is smarter LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    now i must admit that was hilarious k2hater hahahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
    AHAHAHA I love mpgh! they made you a cock sucking gay ****** ! MPGH owned sheldom! ahaha biatttch
    umm if u didnt know, this isnt my first time beign a CS, and Cs is teh same as a member sept we have a red name

DeathScourge: our school system is fucked to hell, i talk to my girl the most in school so now im really not gonna see her or talk to her sept on saturdays and the 23rd of every month. i have a normal like off the computer its not like i sit here 24/7

back when i played warrock in 06-07 i got over 4000 hours on my old xfire acc within 3 months. but now im out side more then i ever was
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Original CockSucker Group Member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    umm if u didnt know, this isnt my first time beign a CS, and Cs is teh same as a member sept we have a red name

DeathScourge: our school system is fucked to hell, i talk to my girl the most in school so now im really not gonna see her or talk to her sept on saturdays and the 23rd of every month. i have a normal like off the computer its not like i sit here 24/7

back when i played warrock in 06-07 i got over 4000 hours on my old xfire acc within 3 months. but now im out side more then i ever was
    No being a cocksucker differs you from everyone else and i am not surprised this is not your first time being a you need to be permanently a until you shut the fuck up and stop lying. Until you get like me "VIP" you will always be a pedophile who preys on the dead. Necrophilia. BIATTCH!
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    No being a cocksucker differs you from everyone else and i am not surprised this is not your first time being a you need to be permanently a until you shut the fuck up and stop lying. Until you get like me "VIP" you will always be a pedophile who preys on the dead. Necrophilia. BIATTCH!
    no it dont, shit back in july of 07 when i first was a CS i could do more then a normal member and not get banned, and i dont need vip for a shitty ass game. i play ava on my free time and i dont hack in the first place because i have SKILL get some
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    no it dont, shit back in july of 07 when i first was a CS i could do more then a normal member and not get banned, and i dont need vip for a shitty ass game. i play ava on my free time and i dont hack in the first place because i have SKILL get some
    Mother fucker your on a fucking hacking site what the fuck do you expect? no fucking hacks? No this site got some good vip hacks to piss off little girls. Playing legit is okay but its way funner to make little girls like you cry and kiss the floor. You have no skill you lyin bitch, all you fucking do is talk about ******s, how you like incest and how you suck dick
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mother fucker your on a fucking hacking site what the fuck do you expect? no fucking hacks? No this site got some good vip hacks to piss off little girls. Playing legit is okay but its way funner to make little girls like you cry and kiss the floor. You have no skill you lyin bitch, all you fucking do is talk about ******s, how you like incest and how you suck dick
    i know dipshit what im on, dughhhhh
    and i dont cry when hackers come in teh room its called wr irc FTFUCKINGW
    i have more skill in my big toe then u do in ur whole famliy and ******s are the lowest form of life on this earth and WHAT?? and WHAT??
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Wtf you know if there was any black people on this forum they would come and kick your ass. "******s are the lowest form of life on earth". Fucking racist cunt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin1230 View Post
    Wtf you know if there was any black people on this forum they would come and kick your ass. "******s are the lowest form of life on earth". Fucking racist cunt.
    im so scared, hahaah

i know im racist and idc
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Sheldom, you're a ******. Go to hell and don't come back. We hate you. GTFO
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Cool

i have more skill in my big toe then u do in ur whole famliy and ******s are the lowest form of life on this earth and WHAT?? and WHAT??
    a wise man once told me... "Racism is just another form of jealousy"

your probably wearing baggy pants and a hat cocked to the side you little wigger.
    plus i been to a decent school(though i fuckin hated it), and kickin ass in college. plus i have some honeys to the side, that's why i'm not on as much, like i mentioned towards you earlier.
    one more thing....
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/drew021.jpg[/IMG]

I'm Black BIOTCH
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/P7280090-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    plus better looks
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Okay..Everyone has freedom of speech but that right can get your ass fucked. I really hate white mother fuckers like you who lie, fuck dead people, suck dick and stick bread up there ass.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Okay..Everyone has freedom of speech but that right can get your ass fucked. I really hate white mother fuckers like you who lie, fuck dead people, suck dick and stick bread up there ass.
    Thats why we all it sheldom Duh!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast