Thread: New ESP Codes

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    First of all.. The fact that Gokhan can't see the diffrence between a no-recoil and a no-spread is just hilarious. Recoil is the movement upwards when you shoot while the spread is the spread of bullets. Putting up an picture of a wall and give it the title "No recoil" is just funny. Second of all.. This entire code is leeched from UC forums. Hes been banned both from the UC Forums and some other sites. Why hes allowed to put up his detected and leeched hacks here over and over again is above me. And if i'm not misstaken then his Facebook link he put on is advertising for "his" hacks.. Just check the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by kyosukedei View Post
    Problem is too many people beg and leech so people who can use these and makes hacks (like myself) will no longer release public ones. And any place that does release public ones usually ban leechers, beggers, and general idiots like 99% of you who post stuff in your fail english.
    Can i haz Hack plis? Me no pro with no cheat.

But seriously aint the reason for releasing a public hack for people to leech? I'm not talking about the beggers but everytime i download something from this forum, i basicly leech am i right? I admit that the insight i got in c++ and other computer langauges is inferior but i hang around this forum and try to learn And pick up free hacks when some gentle soul releases some.
    Last edited by Powahh; 09-23-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    Making .dll Please !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    will there be any dll for this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    name esp is leeched here is the original post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/273-all-po...-name-esp.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You Making DLL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why don't you guys look at this fucking video of how to make a .dll and stop asking for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Question Help? :)

Code:
    1>------ Build started: Project: APBVtable, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1>  vmthooks.cpp
    1>  ApbVtable.cpp
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\core\ufunction.h(20): warning C4099: 'FName' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
    1>          c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\gamedefines.h(69) : see declaration of 'FName'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(19): warning C4996: 'sprintf': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using sprintf_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>          c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\stdio.h(371) : see declaration of 'sprintf'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(34): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>          c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(39): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>          c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\string.h(105) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(47): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(49): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>          c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\string.h(110) : see declaration of 'strcat'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(62): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(63): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>          c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\string.h(110) : see declaration of 'strcat'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(64): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(65): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(66): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(67): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(68): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(72): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(73): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(74): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(75): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(76): warning C4996: 'strcat': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcat_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apb_minisdk\objectfunctions.h(109): warning C4996: 'stricmp': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _stricmp. See online help for details.
    1>          c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 10.0\vc\include\string.h(246) : see declaration of 'stricmp'
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apbvtable.cpp(174): warning C4996: 'strcpy': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
    1>c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apbvtable.cpp(236): error C2084: function 'void tweakWeapon(UCanvas *,AcItem *)' already has a body
    1>          c:\users\srdjo\desktop\apbvtable\apbvtable.cpp(96) : see previous definition of 'tweakWeapon'
    1>  Generating Code...
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    EDIT: I resolve "_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS." problem.. but i still have error:
    1. ( ufunction.h ) warning C4099: 'FName' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
    2. ( gamedefines.h ) see declaration of 'FName'
    3. ( objectfunctions.h ): warning C4996: 'stricmp': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _stricmp.

Help?!?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  

Last edited by Srdjo; 09-25-2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Bla

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    you can't just copy and past the code and expect it to work..
    You need to know C++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    and what i do with all this ? please anyone tell me or PM please

Thanks
    Pls make dll file and post here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There is nothing you can do. Gokhan is leeching off outdated stuff from UC Forums that he can't even use himself. He's just cop- pasting here raising his post count and being completely useless.

Thanks
    Gökhan abi dll olarak yaparmısın ?

Thanks

why you dont complete the hacks?

but good job!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    For everyone having trouble, you need to know C++ to do anything with these codes. You can't copy & past and have it work.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS

BY BRASIL

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast