Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    If someone REALLY to ruin the marketplace, they/he/she/it/shit would sell over 9000 empowered enhancement stones for 1337 or 911 or 666 or 13 or 1 gold per stone.
    I dont think that would ruin the market since it would all disappear in a few minutes O.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    I dont think that would ruin the market since it would all disappear in a few minutes O.o
    If you have over 10s of thousands of them, then it'll most likely ruin the marketplace since people are always undercutting each other in prices.

BUT if you got millions of them then you can keep on constantly putting them up on the marketplace and definitely fuck up the marketplace (in the brain) for gewd.
    Last edited by Das Face; 09-26-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    lol usually when you have a large quantity of something the price is supposed to drop but since it's vindictus.....
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post

If you have over 10s of thousands of them, then it'll most likely ruin the marketplace since people are always undercutting each other in prices.

BUT if you got millions of them then you can keep on constantly putting them up on the marketplace and definitely fuck up the marketplace (in the brain) for gewd.
    On Topic:

Welcome to virtual gaming merchanters ftw, we live off others!
    Last edited by kay911kay; 09-26-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    No Signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Even better, undercut yourself untill you reach 1 gold/ea and then just dump the full load :P
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

Das Face (09-27-2011)

Thanks
    So like, after botting endlessly on my custom made bot scripts for blessed elixs, i come to find out that 10-20 people on east are selling hundreds of elixers or 100k each. (Now mind, the price was 150k 3-6 days ago).

Doesn't bother me, so i go to bot another Mat based map like blackhammer
    Bones are 20k each now (60-70k about 5-7 days ago)

Oh i see it cant be that bad can it?

So i go to contract, and i wake up the next day to start selling these 2 forces scrolls i got, so i look on the forums and see people selling forces for 2.5m (last week they were 5m?)

Seriously?..............................
    Sooner or later the only way to make money is going to be by BOTTING THE FREAKIN MAP FOR GOLD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 110
    Sooner or later the only way to make money is going to be by BOTTING THE FREAKIN MAP FOR GOLD

If you were smart then you would have been doing that from the getgo.
    Sure, it's slow, but it's guaranteed, and there are quite a few maps where vendor trash drops VERY often, and sells relatively decent.

You can't expect unintelligent persons to have the mental capacity to understand economics when they can't even tie their shoes.
    Take offense to it I'm sure some of you will (which will just prove me right when you start Q_Q'ing) Half of the the people, if not more...maybe less, but probably not...that use the bots and NEED help setting it up are the ones that are DOING this.
    Now, knowing that, do you really expect them NOT to undercut each other by massive percentages :P
    It doesn't matter to me, I'm not going to spam the forums selling thousands of scrolls when I can make just as much money in relatively the same amount of time, and not rely on player to player interactions at all. And, no I'm not going to tell you what map I bot.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

tupac_orionmg (09-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    LOL I've been doing this ever since drac. :3 In fact I normally don't even sell stuff on market place. From time to time I do, but not stacks of 100 EMP Stones.. SMH. I mean I sell 1950 gold in stacks of 28-50.. on the realistic side. And to add, I only do this to sometimes get ride of extra stacks since I use all my empowered to enhance weapons. But whatever. I'll just farm gold the simple way. DUNGEONS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12