Yeah it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Loussier View Post

BM = 50% Closet hacking
    I highly doubt that...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post

Yeah it is...

I highly doubt that...

I played on my best friend irl LTC account and i found many closet hackers in there......
    Now tell me its not true. they all closet hack and its obvious but they hide it but just not good enough

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I played on my best friend irl LTC account and i found many closet hackers in there......
    Now tell me its not true. they all closet hack and its obvious but they hide it but just not good enough
    Back in my day... BM = 20% hackers 70% legits 10% power levelers spamming DT.
    Get The Fuck Out.

[img]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gtfo.png[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
    Back in my day... BM = 20% hackers 70% legits 10% power levelers spamming DT.
    yes i know that day. before QR exp had risen they all no lifed DT then its QR no life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you guys say all these ppl hack but they dont jeez you guys just dont trust anyone and no one believes in skill anymore ppl need to know what to look for not just assume that because someone killed you they are a hacker fucking nubs, its not 50%closet hackers, and theres no such thing as a closet hacker, if you hack and havent been cought your still a hacker your just not retardedly obvious
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    you guys say all these ppl hack but they dont jeez you guys just dont trust anyone and no one believes in skill anymore ppl need to know what to look for not just assume that because someone killed you they are a hacker fucking nubs, its not 50%closet hackers, and theres no such thing as a closet hacker, if you hack and havent been cought your still a hacker your just not retardedly obvious
    your post is just what you think. Please go play CA again against the high ranks that i know of then come talk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post

Last time I played in BM, 3 Col's tried to aimbot me -.- you could tell since i walked up behind them in elim and they just twitched and shot at me

I might

Where my cookies, Rice, Noodles, Chopsticks, and my girlfriend

My PC's too shitty

Only way around it is to buy emod yourself

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

your post is just what you think. Please go play CA again against the high ranks that i know of then come talk.
    ive been playing all days with ppl cpt to LTC i know what im talkinhg about your just a noob who doesnt know the difference between hacks and skill and lag, most ppl who buy nx get specs and dont need to hack but then again your probably one of those ppl that needs to buy all the spec gear and get vip so you dont get your butt whooped by a 9 year old or something

EDIT: although in about 50% of games there is a hacker, less then 25% of the community hacks its just they all have 2 or 3 or 4 or 6 or 9 or 100 alts to be honest probably only 1 million ppl play combat arms, and 250,000 ppl own more then 2 accounts
    Last edited by RedThunder; 09-24-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    ive been playing all days with ppl cpt to LTC i know what im talkinhg about your just a noob who doesnt know the difference between hacks and skill and lag, most ppl who buy nx get specs and dont need to hack but then again your probably one of those ppl that needs to buy all the spec gear and get vip so you dont get your butt whooped by a 9 year old or something

EDIT: although in about 50% of games there is a hacker, less then 25% of the community hacks its just they all have 2 or 3 or 4 or 6 or 9 or 100 alts to be honest probably only 1 million ppl play combat arms, and 250,000 ppl own more then 2 accounts
    considering my rep the mpgh ca community I'm pretty sure I'm right. anyone here can back me up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

No one buys specs with nx /derp
    They l;owered the rank for gp specs so everyone just uses gp bow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Or people just spend shitloads of NX to buy GP high variability cases,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
    Or people just spend shitloads of NX to buy GP high variability cases,
    'Cause they're complete dumbasses
    NX = perm guns. That's what you start buying. Then buy whatever the fuck you want.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

Nexulous (09-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Some people think that buying cases has a better chance of getting perms, which is true if you want rare perms/etc, but it's a huge waste of your money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
    Some people think that buying cases has a better chance of getting perms, which is true if you want rare perms/etc, but it's a huge waste of your money.
    You need something that you know you can count on before risking it all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post

You need something that you know you can count on before risking it all
    Good logic is good. :]

OT: CA hasn't gone completely SHIT yet...

When you reach Major 2 nothing really changes. So what, you get a PERM Elite but really, you don't end up hosting or doing what you thought you wanted to do. (LTC 5 talking here.) You end up joining on your friends or passing it to someone who has Super Elite. I don't even host rooms, it's very rare that you would see me do such a thing. I have better things to worry about then kicking some ****** who decided to come in an shoot me through a wall.

If you keep getting raged at in Regular pvp matches, hit up those bots. They don't QQ and they sure as hell don't care if you shoot THEM through a wall.
    Last edited by pimpinallovertheworld666; 09-25-2011 at 03:43 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast