Thread: Urgh... -.-

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Urgh... -.-

F*ck CA. I can't go two minutes without being rage kicked. even in non emod rooms. Papa is full of QQ'ers and hackers, same for golf. Whats the point now. Stupid guns, Stupid community. I can't even play with my own clan since they don't have emod, so everyone has the risk of being rage kicked by some random idiot. The golf servers in both regions are filled with closest hackers now, Some dude waited 5 dam minutes for me to pop out from behind the bench in oil rig.. Then no one believed me that he was chamming even though he had a team mate with him who watched the entire thing, he even said after the game. Why he was waiting..

I used to endure all that crap because it was still semi fun. Now its just making me mad, especially the community. The first thing everyone says is "TV me, I'm legit", now when i actually ask them for their tv info, they try to dodge it -.- Why offer something your gonna dodge? fuck that shit.

Combat Arms. Status : Full of Shit.

I wonder how people play the dam game now -.- The games not even worth rage hacking anymore. I used to get my anger off by going an alt, and using chams, just to prefire everyone that comes near me. Not fucking worth it anymore.

Any comments that say, Oh look a rage/QQ/DerpDerp/Spam thread. Will be regarded as SPAM to me. Any comments that say hacks are patched. They most certainly are not. I have access to 2, but i'm not even gonna touch them.

Nexon, You have completely failed with this game. Fix the kick system and you'll get more players. Fix your fucking customer service. Fix your god damn weapons. Take off abilities, Forging, and all that crap you ripped from MapleStory or some other random game.

Fuck. This. Shit.

I love cookies, How about you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Squirtle. For This Useful Post:

Tsinghua (09-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i agree on the raggee kik hackers and fked up shit but i am a maj and i have elite my self soo i dont get raged and i always kik the opkers before they even opk me

Threadstarter
    Water Gun is Super Effective
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hihihi13579 View Post
    i agree on the raggee kik hackers and fked up shit but i am a maj and i have elite my self soo i dont get raged and i always kik the opkers before they even opk me
    I'm CPT2 now. Not worth the shit to get it to maj2.

Like i said in my OP, No one ever fucking believes me about hackers until they opk at 90/110/120/130/ round 5/ round 7/ round 9, etc. They just fucking kick them them. If you read my last thread about the wogl nerds. I can't turn around on 33 sens without being called a twitcher or an aimbotter.

CA is fucking dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post

I'm CPT2 now. Not worth the shit to get it to maj2.

Like i said in my OP, No one ever fucking believes me about hackers until they opk at 90/110/120/130/ round 5/ round 7/ round 9, etc. They just fucking kick them them. If you read my last thread about the wogl nerds. I can't turn around on 33 sens without being called a twitcher or an aimbotter.

CA is fucking dead.
    yea i understand wat ur saying.... problems solved if u just get nx buddy........ buy like 50 k and get elite mod and other shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Happen to me all the time
    I got kicked eve playing legit
    But the game still fun tho

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

peepee19 (09-23-2011)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    yea i understand wat ur saying.... problems solved if u just get nx buddy........ buy like 50 k and get elite mod and other shit
    Silver grade, 25k away from Gold. Why bother. Not like i'll be hosting too many rooms. No one ever passes me mod, everyone assumes i rage kick even though i only kick for glitching and hacking -.- The shitty ass community gave emods a bad name, Its true that some rage kick, but not all of them. I can't even count how many fucking times i hear... OMG ROOM "x" RAGE KICKS. DON'T GO IN. I GOT A "x acolate here" AND GOT KICKED. Then some douche rages the guy who got raged kicked and says he QQ's too hard. I go into the room and literally no kicking happesns, even if i Bs the emod a little.

Dam biased shit is biased.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Happen to me all the time
    I got kicked eve playing legit
    But the game still fun tho
    Has this happened to you so severely you get stuck at 15/16 fucking percent? I've been at that for like a month now. Seriously pissing me off

Oh and, How the heck is it still fun. I don't see the point anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Its just a game. And its free so of course there's gonna be OPKing

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tear View Post
    Its just a game. And its free so of course there's gonna be OPKing
    Operation 7 is a free game (with a "nx" type deal) and it doesn't have OPK'ers... God mode there is easy to deal with since you just cook your nade, and yeah.. Hackers there are pretty rare too but its epicly hard to rank and it gets boring so fast

Thanks
    Welcome to my world

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Operation 7 is a free game (with a "nx" type deal) and it doesn't have OPK'ers... God mode there is easy to deal with since you just cook your nade, and yeah.. Hackers there are pretty rare too but its epicly hard to rank and it gets boring so fast
    of course CA has way too many goodies that nexon tries to add but then they try to keep up wit hack shield or give up on clan servers and other stuff

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Loussier View Post
    Welcome to my world
    Then Fuck that world

of course CA has way too many goodies that nexon tries to add but then they try to keep up wit hack shield or give up on clan servers and other stuff
    They have over 2 million players. 60% are closest hackers/QQ'ers, and 20% are legit AND non QQ'ers. "Goodies"....? They're all crap..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Fucking tell me about it!

Im a captain 2 as well about 97% and im so tired of this fucking game Anytime i go online i just hack like a bosss with my clan

Anyways, Ca takes over your life man, think about it, you spent $475 on a game you don't even play.

I realized that too on my old ass account when i bought like $210 worth of NX on it that ended up getting banned.

This new account, only bought 25k just so i can go to bm :|

Only thing i like about CA is that it introduced me to MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post

Im a captain 2 as well about 97% and im so tired of this fucking game Anytime i go online i just hack like a bosss with my clan

Anyways, Ca takes over your life man, think about it, you spent $475 on a game you don't even play.

I realized that too on my old ass account when i bought like $210 worth of NX on it that ended up getting banned.

true that but i spent over 5000 on this game im not quiting i have a daimond grade and 3 platimum and 2 golds sold the 3 plat

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post

Taking over my life..? Not even close.. I have straight A's, and a decent college fund.

I'm sure no one has been rage kicked to an extent were they get STUCK AT A CERTAIN PERCENT. I'm sure no one has been QQ'd so much that they can't turn around without being accused of botting. Oh wait, that me.

Thanks

Taking over my life..? Not even close.. I have straight A's, and a decent college fund.

I'm sure no one has been rage kicked to an extent were they get STUCK AT A CERTAIN PERCENT. I'm sure no one has been QQ'd so much that they can't turn around without being accused of botting. Oh wait, that me.
    I get rage kicked every match when i snipe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast