Thread: RIP MPGH.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
    May I see the screenshot?
    Whoever sent it to me can resend it to me, I cba searching for it especially after I reformatted.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post

I'm going to guess he is going to say
    "My friend logged into it"
    I don't think he'll be back.

EDIT: I stand corrected.
    Last edited by Blitz; 09-25-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Mhmm, well explain to me how the account was verified with your email then..?
    Which email was it verified in? Nitehawk772rocks@hotmail.com? The one that I said was hacked a few weeks ago? And the one that the same person that I supposedly stole an MPGH account from hacked from me along with my MPGH?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hotmail stolen... yahoo wasn't. Yahoo and hotmail used on the account.

and besides ^ IP linked to your account.

And the rat goes splat
    Last edited by Liz; 09-25-2011 at 04:19 PM.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (11-24-2014),Sketchy (09-25-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (09-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hotmail stolen... yahoo wasn't. Yahoo and hotmail used on the account.

and besides ^ IP linked to your account.

And the rat goes splat
    That was before I was an official Editor.... You were still testing us to see who would get the most contributions. If you don't believe me, Check the date of the post and the date I became an Editor. And you may want to cover up the tag as it's flashing a URL.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772 Bkup; 09-25-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    I have yet to see any valid proof that I did what they say I did. That's all I want. This isn't for attention, This was to say good bye to a few of my friends. I'm trying to be mature, I just want to see the evidence that proves I actually did what they said I did, Which I doubt I'll ever receive because I didn't. They're relying completely on hearsay.

Even if he isn't right.
    This is still his site, so he has the right to do whatever he wants to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post

Even if he isn't right.
    This is still his site, so he has the right to do whatever he wants to.
    I never said it wasn't. I just said that I never did what he's claiming I did.

Thanks
    That was before I was an official Editor.... You were still testing us to see who would get the most contributions. If you don't believe me, Check the date of the post and the date I became an Editor. And you may want to cover up the tag as it's flashing a URL.
    You were still mod of a small hack site and a another site then. As you said in your application.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cf1221 View Post
    You were still mod of a small hack site. As you said in your application.

You were still mod of a small hack site. As you said in your application.
    Like I said, Before I was officially an Editor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Three days before you were an "official editor" ... (Extra: I'm Staff on a small hack site already, I'm a Combat Arms Wiki Editor for a large hack site. (I will not name other because I don't want to "spam") - not addressing the second site.

None the less, you were involved with hacking another member. His email was changed to yours and verified. It could have only been done by one person - you.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Three days before you were an "official editor" ... (Extra: I'm Staff on a small hack site already, I'm a Combat Arms Wiki Editor for a large hack site. (I will not name other because I don't want to "spam") - not addressing the second site.

None the less, you were involved with hacking another member. His email was changed to yours and verified. It could have only been done by one person - you.
    I haven't used my Yahoo for awhile now. And it had the exact same password as my Hotmail did. Someone easily could've hacked it. I know you have no proof that I'm not lying, So I'll probably still be banned. But I never made this thread to try and get unbanned, I made it to say bye to some friends. I'm sorry if I made you angry I just wanted to tell you I honestly didn't do this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I never used my Yahoo. And it had the exact same password as my Hotmail did. Someone easily could've hacked it. I know you have no proof that I'm not lying, So I'll probably still be banned. But I never made this thread to try and get unbanned, I made it to say bye to some friends. I'm sorry if I made you angry I just wanted to tell you I honestly didn't do this.
    Liar is liar. Have fun with perma.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I never used my Yahoo. And it had the exact same password as my Hotmail did. Someone easily could've hacked it. I know you have no proof that I'm not lying, So I'll probably still be banned. But I never made this thread to try and get unbanned, I made it to say bye to some friends. I'm sorry if I made you angry I just wanted to tell you I honestly didn't do this.
    ... Yea ok, the screenshot was from THEIR admin CP, meaning you made the account. The copy paste I made came directly from MPGH's admincp. Notice the date was 09/17, meaning a few days ago and when that retard got hacked. Someone already told us your involvement in giving the password and MM'ing (unless you are a MM is a perma ban).

You didn't even bother talking to me or any other staff about it, you just accepted your fate and made this thread and another thread in scammers grave and staff disputes... If that isn't enough validation of this, idk what is. Nothing else you say will change it.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Blitz (09-25-2011),Drifts (09-25-2011),Kili (09-25-2011),KillTheNoise (11-24-2014),Sketchy (09-25-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (09-25-2011)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234