Thread: War

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryAngeryHobo View Post
    USA has a maddly large airforce get every plane and straffe china with napalm. =p + even though the chineese are f***kin genius they have no imagination something you need to win do things that are out of the box, ne individual something that would well win another war.... and wth the usa cant just go get in a war without the UN gettin involved to... -_- even the chineese arent that stupid.
    Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read the section on the Chinese Offensive.

I think the US might win as well, due to their numerous allies in the Far East.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    War with global superpowers can not be decided 1v1.

Reasons will always decide the winner.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Sir Nathan (09-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Implying that no other country in the world decides to get involved in such war, and that in this case scenario this war started because of mere diplomatic conflicts, hence both countries having the same opportunities to attack the other, I believe that the U. S. A. would come out as a winner. Of course, this is pure contingency, and other factors which I ignore/have no knowledge of could be important. But yes, in my opinion, Americans would win.

For now.
    'China is a sleeping giant. Let him sleep! For when he wakes up, he will shake the world.' -Napoleon Bonaparte
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And i believe the japanese woke the giant in WWII if i remember the quote correctly lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Actually Russia has 13000 nukes china has 457 USA has 300 so Russia wins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimakills View Post
    Actually Russia has 13000 nukes china has 457 USA has 300 so Russia wins
    lol 300 is enough to destroy the world 10 times over.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    china and america wont fight, thats a given. derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Jamaica

they would be soooooo wasted

that they would think they were in a strip bar
    (If I /me helped PRESS THANKS )

Thanks
    You know the whole firepower thing. We might have won the war with it but if you haven't noticed yet... the US all ways manages to point out when other countries are being too violent, BUT we are to my knowledge the only country to have ever launched a nuclear missile. and if we did launch one now which is who knows how many times stronger then the one from ww2 they might launch one at us.. and how would that turn out.. jmust a bit of speculation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Okay, well it seems to me that some people turned this around into tactics of World War II that would decide the outcome of the war. (Newsflash, we don't use the same tactics! )
    Although being an American citizen, I am not a close-minded Republican, or a way too open-minded Democrat (no offense to either, let's not make this a political debate, those are the stereotypes, let them be.) I am actually quite Communist (Don't flame me, not the point here.) Now before you link me to China, let me just say that China is NOT Communist! China is Fascist. That being out of the way, I believe it would be a VERY close call, but the United States would win it. My reasons;

UNITED STATES' ADVANTAGES!
    Code:
    1.Extremely strong morale
    2.People are united by CHOICE! (goes along with the whole "strong morale" thing...)
    3.Superior Technology (let's face it, we do have better guns/artillery.)
    4.History has shown us to be capable of being an industrial GIANT
    5.With a MUCH larger Navy and Airforce (Combined with that of the Royal Navy, and RAF from Britain, who would no-doubt be on our side) we would wreak havoc from both sea and air, cutting off any shipping routes.
    6.Allies in the East! Most countries (if the US would ever bark the order) world most definitely enlist a trade embargo on China.
    7.^Thus being said, China's economy MIGHT topple. I use the word MIGHT because:
    During WWII, when Germany was getting the SHIT bombed out of it, they built underground factories. China could do the same.
    CHINA'S ADVANTAGES!
    Code:
    1.INCREDIBLE numbers of manpower
    2.Extreme productivity
    3.CURRENTLY an industrial giant
    4.Extreme conditioning of troops (what are you going to do, tell a fascist country "oh, you can't do that..."?)
    5.Location! Location! Location! Most of their allies surround them, and the country is large enough we might NEVER find the factories (especially if underground, as stated above)
    This would be an epic battle, but I think the U.S. would come out the champ. If it is conventional warfare (my favorite, no cheap WMD's) then yes, the United States would come out on top. The above reasons stated are my argument. Care to argue further? Go for it I love debates.

Other than that, I'd like to just clear something up quickly. Someone (I can't remember, i'm not going back after all of this typing) said that Japan started to lose after not being able to take inland China. This is WRONG! Japan was still knocking the crap out of China for a while, and nobody felt the right to step in. It was just Imperialism after all, everyone else was doing it, right? Well, after the Rape of Nanking (look it up, gruesome stuff) a lot of countries were like "WOAH!" too far! Of course, that resolve was strengthened by the tragic bombing of Pearl Harbor, which was a FAILED Japanese attack. Japan was supposed to declare war right before the attack took place (their embassy couldn't translate the papers fast enough, LOL) and the goal was to hit the battleships, yes, but their main target was the 3 US aircraft carriers and the dry docks. The carriers weren't even at Pearl Harbor (way to do your research, Japan...) and the dry docks were missed. So we churned out boats faster than ever. Even then, though, we were extremely outnumbered. It was sheer LUCK that made us able to destroy the Japanese aircraft carriers one by one, on our Pacific campaign. So, we were victorious, we came out alive by the skin of our teeth. Japan was NOT going to surrender, even AFTER the first A-Bomb. They thought we only had one, so they did not surrender. well we dropped our second one. Then the Emperor finally took control back and surrendered.

^There was your little history lesson, I've studied WWII for about 7 years now, I'm a FANATIC when it comes to it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Your a fucking commie?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Your a fucking commie?
    A fucking "Commie"? oh christ, here we go!

*Preparing for the following:

"You're gonna take our jobs!"
    "You're gonna take our freedom!"
    "Goddamn commie!"
    and plenty more*

Is that what you're afraid communism is?

well shit, capitalism is just gorgeous right now, with the recession and corporate greed, isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    U.S.A i think

PM for Ask/help

Most i Respected !
    Qmoainx
    Scruffy

Rhyzen for your infomation

Yeah !!

What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner.
    Challenges come so we can grow and be prepared for things we are not equipped to handle now. When we face our challenges with faith, prepared to learn, willing to make changes, and if necessary, to let go, we are demanding our power be turned on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    A fucking "Commie"? oh christ, here we go!

*Preparing for the following:

"You're gonna take our jobs!"
    "You're gonna take our freedom!"
    "Goddamn commie!"
    and plenty more*

Is that what you're afraid communism is?

well shit, capitalism is just gorgeous right now, with the recession and corporate greed, isn't it?
    Well comrade it seems you had more letters in your post then mine, I think we need to equally distribute the words to the poorer users of our glorious forum. Gee because you know trying to distribute resources equally, when you don't have enough resources, is totally possible!

-Benjamin Franklin

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    China has a lot more to loose if they go to war against us, over Pakistan. Don't forget our economies are closely intertwined, not only are they the ones that buy the most US bonds, but we buy the most Chinese made goods. So both will have reasons NOT to go to war with each other, just in economic aspects. Not to mention, despite the fact that Pakistan has clearly been a safe haven for terrorists, they are still "allies" of the US, even if relations have become increasingly cold, since the death of OBL.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast