Note* Don't even bother thinking that I want this job, that is not what I'm implying AT ALL. (Trolls will troll)

I don't know if there is one already implemented but the General forum of MPGH is just a huge spamfest. (This is not including the Spam Section obviously >_>) Everyday I take a bit of my time to browse this forum and everyday 90% of the threads included are spam and it seems at times that even the mods tend to join in on the spamfest. Now don't go about suggesting to me "Just report the spam then noob" When in fact people have been banned for mass reporting before am I right? And since General forum is just spam in itself I can't be bothered to get myself banned as well Seeing as I got an infraction (which was reversed by Dave the only man with a sense of logic on this forum) for calling someone annoying.... then why is everyone getting away with the spam there? People are calling each other ******s left and right. Creating fake suicide threads just cause another user didn't <3 them back on an MSN chat, and using the General Forum as an alternate for Facebook. Seriously, go take 2 minutes out of your time and I guarantee you'll come up with 10 spam threads before you hit a legitimate one. The only conclusion I came up with is that there are no mods implemented in that section or they're clearly doing a half ass job at it. Or possibly there might be a "Super Mod" or whatever you call it here that is implemented to Mod several forums and is clearly paying zero attention to this one. So ya, just my two cents.

And if you disagree... then you clearly create spam threads in that section.