Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Add an additional rule.

@Dave84311 Try considering this. 2 day ban for false framing someone. If someone is accusing others of scamming, and have no proof that they got scammed, make it 2 day ban. It's the same as disrespecting others (framing = disrespecting). Why post proofless threads on the scammer grave just so it would be look at and they hope to gain something out of pity. There is no point to a report with out proof but wasting time for looking into it

Thanks
    The truth is that sometimes those people that accuses actually do get scammed but they just have little to no proof. New members are mostly the victims in these cases because a lot of them aren't smart enough to take screenshots or videos.
    Last edited by Ian; 09-29-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    The truth is that sometimes those people that accuses actually do get scammed but they just have little to no proof. New members are mostly the victims in these cases because a lot of aren't smart enough to take screenshots or videos.
    Even so, those new members should be responsible enough to video their entire transaction with the other member. If they aren't, and there is no proof, nothing can be done, and their scam report ends up just being a waste of space.

At the very least have an infraction for people who do not supply the right materials. I find a 2 day ban for it to be a bit harsh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well this suggestion is actually something is not needed. I'm only suggesting it. I would have to admit this is pretty stupid but they do have it in rl, so I thought why not use some of the laws in the real world.