Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

People Who Bring Other People Down, Fuck YOU!(Also Some Tips;)

ok basically i like to rage alot on this forum and post real life issues, but i just do this when im bored

so like the title says People who bring other people down with jokes, bullying, and other forms(idk which forms but there are others)

i PERSONALLY do not like that type of person they can go to hell for all i care, and Most of the the time they do it, its because they are facing more harder problems and decide to take there anger out on people, for instance, bully's

like if someone says your fat(if you are or not) they start to get more deep(to the point where SOMETIMES, you feel like crying or something) and you just say nothing, they keep on doing it WHICH IS THE WORST Way to do it and they think your pussy(soft, wont fight back) and start like pushing you heres some tips:
    BE CAREFUL ON WHO THAT PERSON IS
    Like if he or she is in a gang, violent, or knows people who can jump/ fuck you up OR even kill you
    Thats what i basically follow, you ALWAYS have to be careful if you dont any form of self defense, MMA, Tae Kwon Do(for kickers who like to attack with feet) and so on

IF You know that person isnt any of the above(in a gang etc)
    Then Insult them back but the side effect is it can result in a fight, BUT you want them to stop picking on you, then: ok this can be the most Pussy resort but you have to tell a teacher or a Adult, high authority nearby or tell them your problem
    If you dont want to: Then well make sure you dont end up messed up, visit this for defending your self from an attacker:
    How to Defend Yourself from an Attacker - wikiHow

NOTE ON INSULTING*: If you are not experienced in insulting and say something thats stupid then your gonna make your self look like a fool
    so pratice on that:P

well thats all hope i helped you
    my reaction to rebecca black

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ur a fagggotogotogotgotgotogotogotgot