Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    America 4 noobs

Click Here for Photoshop CS5 Crack

Click Here for my AutoSpammer

Thanks
    america has always been shit.

just look at its economics. shits failing everywhere.

(MY OPINION GUYS CHILLAX)

debate section kgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well I mean what the fuck is he suppose to be a miracle worker? If their wasn't so much fucked up shit in the world we wouldn't have this problem.

Crazy Arabs blowing shit up, and crazy ******s stealing stuff. Only gets worse over time. You see our generation of kids? Their little fucking bums. Just wait another five years, then we'll have another president to blame it on.
    i like it how you blame others. make's me giggle.
    Last edited by Skyline.; 10-04-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    Well seeing as someone who stereotypes that all arabs are blowing shit up and that all black people are stealing shit, isn't that what you country folk in the us bicker about 24/7?
    Implying he actually said "all". Someone needs their eyes checked.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
    Like danny said its not the president its the american people! we could do more to help out our country but instead we would rather sit back and blame it on the big man.
    thats why we stuck with a democracy...so we dont have to make these decisions and we vote on people to make them for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastronaut View Post
    Read the laws.
    that makes no sense
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

thats why we stuck with a democracy...so we dont have to make these decisions and we vote on people to make them for us.

that makes no sense
    They can't do shit without it clearing through congress

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

that makes no sense
    That doesn't sound like democracy, that's more along the lines of Soviet Communism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol 4 videos? You based your opinion off of 4 videos? I don't even.... where is the logic in this!?!? OF COURSE there is going to be a few cases such as these, I never stated that they were all gone COMPLETELY. But 4 videos doesn't prove that there is an increase in extremists in the east o.O You best be trollin.

I asked for a reference of INCREASE of extremists... not a link to 4 videos of extremists doing what they do, lol.
    Last edited by Darkspirith; 10-05-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    You don't have the balls to de-rep me, pussy.

You have to speak the truth. You have to speak your mind.
    - Immortal Technique.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    congress is filled with republicans. Nuff sed

Contact me at: mpgh.swag@hotmail.co.uk
    Read These Before You Post
    If You Need Me to Make You a Sig VM me. You must have at Least 2500 Posts, or be a Reputable Member
    Gifts
    [Paradox]

[img]https://i1228.photobucke*****m/albums/ee455/Dellrune/HawtSmexyChickSignature.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol 4 videos? You based your opinion off of 4 videos? I don't even.... where is the logic in this!?!? OF COURSE there is going to be a few cases such as these, I never stated that they were all gone COMPLETELY. But 4 videos doesn't prove that there is an increase in extremists in the east o.O You best be trollin.

I asked for a reference of INCREASE of extremists... not a link to 4 videos of extremists doing what they do, lol.
    If you read the entire post, you would notice that these are just teasers. If you really want to dispute this, look it up yourself. You would also note that I predicted that you would find this insufficient, hence the previous statement, because you seem to like defending terrorists who kill the very men and women that protect your freedoms.

But here, I'll entertain your notion.

Sharp rise in terrorist attacks in 2006 - World news - Terrorism - msnbc.com
    U.S. Cites 91 Percent Rise In Terrorist Acts in Iraq
    2010 Country Reports On Terrorism Released

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

If you read the entire post, you would notice that these are just teasers. If you really want to dispute this, look it up yourself. You would also note that I predicted that you would find this insufficient, hence the previous statement, because you seem to like defending terrorists who kill the very men and women that protect your freedoms.

But here, I'll entertain your notion.

Sharp rise in terrorist attacks in 2006 - World news - Terrorism - msnbc.com
    U.S. Cites 91 Percent Rise In Terrorist Acts in Iraq
    2010 Country Reports On Terrorism Released
    Jeez, I was waiting to see when you'd finally start putting words in my mouth! I never said I was defending them in anyway, I completely agree that extremists exist (as I've stated several times) and I never stated that what they're doing is the right thing. What I'm counter arguing (which again, I've had to state several times) is that the number of extremists has dropped drastically since it's first claim of such a groups existence. Now, this is what I've been waiting for... is for you to link to me "evidence" but instead you linked to me proof of my previous claim that you are a media sheeple (Do you even know who runs the washingotn post or msnbc, lol :P). You've fallen claim to this propaganda word "Terror" that has been preached since the terrible acts of 9/11. But I want you to do something for me; find a dictionary, look up the word terrorism. What you'll find is this definition "The systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion" Ok now look up the definition of "Terror" and you will find this; "Terror is violent or destructive acts, such as bombing committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands" And then tell me the difference between what we're doing over there that they supposedly did to you (since I assume you're american) on 9/11. The U.S. (as well as other nations, uk, france, etc) For decades they have been bombing nations around the world for simply not agreeing with there terms, they've even gone as far as "resigning" presidents in these countries and have even appointed new ones that are in agreeance with what the U.S. demands. It's quite hypocritical of you to suggest that I am in favor of the terrorists when in fact you are defending the very own terrorists that run your country.

(There are a TON more videos like these, I can't be bothered to link them all, just check the side bar )
    Those videos are about the U.S. soldiers who claim that the real terrorists were themselves. Don't you see? You say US soldiers are incapable of walking down a road without being shot at but what you don't understand is why! Look at these videos, American soldiers themselves are claiming the brutal killings to these innocent civilians. Why wouldn't these civilians fire back? There lives are in extreme danger and they're doing what they need to do to survive and not be brutally murdered by the true terrorists. A fake canvas was painted over the true story, it's sad you can't see past it. Although I'd like to thank you for counter arguing in a mature manner (for the most part :P) about this; I very much enjoy counter arguing this stuff lol. No hard feelings though, it's all in good fun. I envy that you speak your mind, it's the most important thing in life.

- Immortal Technique.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Who the fuck cares so much about this shit that they'd write an essay just to prove a point to ONE person. The fuck is this, the O' Reilly Factor?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Darkspirith

War is not terrorism. It is you who needs to get your facts straight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Who the fuck cares so much about this shit that they'd write an essay just to prove a point to ONE person. The fuck is this, the O' Reilly Factor?!
    This is very disgusting of you, I'll say the same thing to you when terrorists bomb the shit out of your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    @Darkspirith

War is not terrorism. It is you who needs to get your facts straight.
    lmao... Paladin you are something else you know that right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you even think before you post? Seriously, thanks for this post. It's like a small funny ad that comes along in an intermission between Cthulhu and myself.

- Immortal Technique.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lmao... Paladin you are something else you know that right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Do you even think before you post? Seriously, thanks for this post. It's like a small funny ad that comes along in an intermission between Cthulhu and myself.
    Why are you discussing US's matters, canadian? I'm sorry I cbf'd to read an off-topic essay.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast