Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyHax View Post
    Seriously dude, you didn't think it was worth releasing the fixed trainer after fixing the only unique feature that your trainer actually has. I do believe re-releasing it would greatly appreciated. Unless you're working on a fix for the unlimited ammo for second weapons and claymores, then I can understand why you haven't released it yet.
    Okay then I guess I will release it soon.
    I can say for sure that no reload is not going to get fixed, because that would create another problem. If I fixed it then the game would crash when you clicked quit.

And Give Weapon is not the only unique feature. It also has No bullet holes, No gun sound, custom mag size and an awesome gui.

And BTW some unrelated news.

This is what I have been working on.
    Can you guess what it is?
    Last edited by pyton789; 10-23-2011 at 10:59 AM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

jacksonaction (10-24-2011)

Thanks
    Works on Black Ops Skidrow 1.08 just tested
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Okay then I guess I will release it soon.
    I can say for sure that no reload is not going to get fixed, because that would create another problem. If I fixed it then the game would crash when you clicked quit.

And Give Weapon is not the only unique feature. It also has No bullet holes, No gun sound, custom mag size and an awesome gui.

And BTW some unrelated news.

This is what I have been working on.
    Can you guess what it is?
    Mmm, I see...however speaking for myself I can assure you that I wouldn't mind it crashing when I click quit, that's to be expected. The Pros outweigh the cons, but that's just me. And currently my own "trainer" if you can call it that crashes the game every time I quit, and it runs in the cmd (C++)...without a GUI so small bugs don't bother me. Also nice work on the new GUI, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say its for your MW3's trainer. Either that or a redesign of your current (awesome) GUI, either way...looks good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyHax View Post
    Mmm, I see...however speaking for myself I can assure you that I wouldn't mind it crashing when I click quit, that's to be expected. The Pros outweigh the cons, but that's just me. And currently my own "trainer" if you can call it that crashes the game every time I quit, and it runs in the cmd (C++)...without a GUI so small bugs don't bother me. Also nice work on the new GUI, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say its for your MW3's trainer. Either that or a redesign of your current (awesome) GUI, either way...looks good.
    The main update from 4.0 to 4.1 (the hardest to make) was stopping it from crashing. I got some requests to do it so thats what I did. I am not going to "go back in progress" and remove part of this crash proofing.
    So to me it is more importent that it doesn't crash then having noreload on the weapon in your second hand. You can just use unlimited ammo to compensate for losing ammo.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    This 4.1 version is working great so far on my full retail steam version! I also use 3.6 sometimes because it finds the address's faster. But I love the no unlimited claymores especially in FIVE now. No more crashes with idiots placing 100's of Claymores out everywhere and causing a crash. The deathmachine weapon option for FIVE is also a blast!
    Thanks for these two great trainers (3.6 and now 4.1)
    Please don't give up making or updating your trainer for BO as there are still alot of zombie kills to be made.

Thanks
    search COD black ops hacks on Google lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hmm... why did you remove my video?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugaking15 View Post
    Hmm... why did you remove my video?
    I didn't. You are in the wrong thread.

Thanks
    is this hack still undetected???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by dador112 View Post
    is this hack still undetected???
    Take a guess.

Thanks

Smile I Need Help ( Thanks )

Okay so i did what the instructions said i went a online zombie match i was host i did find adress on MP and it says COd not found i also tried SP and i left it while i got to round 21 and the green bar doesnt move once it gets like close to the end

Can u please help me?

Thanks in an adavance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by curryeater View Post
    Okay so i did what the instructions said i went a online zombie match i was host i did find adress on MP and it says COd not found i also tried SP and i left it while i got to round 21 and the green bar doesnt move once it gets like close to the end
    Here is an updated version of the trainer: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/245-call-d...26-10-a-5.html

I will however help you in this thread.
    First of all, you shouldn't even come close to the mp scanner. Use the SP scanner and Pause while scanning. I will break it down for you into simple steps:

1) Run Game (in windowed mode preferably)
    2) Run Trainer (as Administrator)
    3) Start a zombie match
    4) Pause the game when match starts
    5) Scan the addresses using SP scanner

If you can't get it to work, you are doing it wrong so just make sure to follow the steps.

Thanks
    @SlyHax

I Runned black ops zombies in window mode and ran the trianner as adminstrator and when i open it my black ops frezes
    What could be the prob? lOl

Thanks

Thanks
    what are the hotkeys ? i have 64bit but dont know the hotkeys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by curryeater View Post
    ..when i open it my black ops frezes
    What could be the prob? lOl
    The only possible solution to problems regarding the trainer is to install .NetFramework 4 if you don't already have it installed.
    However this does not sound like your problem.

Try using the updated version of the trainer please. This is an old version, the latest one might work better.
    If the latest version also freezes your game, just try to wait a few seconds for a response from the game.
    If the game doesn't respond at all I would recommend asking pyton himself what the problem could be seeing as he is the creator.

Quote Originally Posted by evilsimsek View Post
    what are the hotkeys ?
    The only hotkeys that I am aware of is for the Crosshair, to move it by using Z + K.
    I am not aware of any other hotkeys, try asking @pyton789 if there are any other.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast