Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Religion's the cause of MOST world wide problems.

I'm not saying ALL, I stated MOST. Let's face it does lead to SO MANY problems even ones that don't necessarily have to do with the world.

1.Prejudice
    2.Bull shit
    3.2012 believers
    4.War
    5.Terrorists
    6.Countries hating eachother
    7.Holocaust
    8.Some guy trying to burn some other religion's sacred/holy book.
    9.?????
    10.PROFIT!

Let's just all believe in science!

I'm not hating on religions. And I'm not jelly/mad/haveaproblem.

[IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So lemme get this right.
    1. Prejudice
    2. Bullshit
    3. 2012 believers
    4. Countries hating each other
    5. Some guy burning a book

Are worldwide problems?

And did you just blame jews for being the victim of genocide?

Ok this guy is a fucking moron, move on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Isn't prejudice worldwide? Holocaust wasn't known worldwide? Don't some people say that 2012 is Jesus returning? Many people who have a religion make 2012/doomsday prophecies theories because they see "revelations from god"? Hitler hated the jewish for some reason and that's why he did what he did, so if any religion exists that means someone is going to have a problem of some sort. Sorta like the KKK, but that's racism. I'm just saying if religion didn't exist, there wouldn't be as many problems, because many fights/arguments are about religion like the Scopes trial. Yes I have a religion too. And about countries hating eachother, that goes with war. (that one may not be as closely related to religion) And "some guy burning a book" That would relate to the guy who tried to burn the kuran (however it's spelled) which is the islamic holy/sacred book. Wouldn't you think that news traveled all the way to the muslim countries? (Turkey, Bosnia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.)

Think about religion and science, that one's going on for a long long looooongcat time, and there are many scientists around the world and many people who have a religion around the world.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So lemme get this right.
    1. Prejudice
    2. Bullshit
    3. 2012 believers
    4. Countries hating each other
    5. Some guy burning a book

Are worldwide problems?

And did you just blame jews for being the victim of genocide?

Ok this guy is a fucking moron, move on.
    God saved his people from setting on fire in the bible. I blame the Jews for being flammable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Posting your views here just let's you get scolded...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Double post
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    Isn't prejudice worldwide? Holocaust wasn't known worldwide? Don't some people say that 2012 is Jesus returning? Many people who have a religion make 2012/doomsday prophecies theories because they see "revelations from god"? Hitler hated the jewish for some reason and that's why he did what he did, so if any religion exists that means someone is going to have a problem of some sort. Sorta like the KKK, but that's racism. I'm just saying if religion didn't exist, there wouldn't be as many problems, because many fights/arguments are about religion like the Scopes trial. Yes I have a religion too. And about countries hating eachother, that goes with war. (that one may not be as closely related to religion) And "some guy burning a book" That would relate to the guy who tried to burn the kuran (however it's spelled) which is the islamic holy/sacred book. Wouldn't you think that news traveled all the way to the muslim countries? (Turkey, Bosnia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.)

Think about religion and science, that one's going on for a long long looooongcat time, and there are many scientists around the world and many people who have a religion around the world.
    Hitler didn't want to cause genocide because they were Jews.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    believe in all reality

اَللّهُ اَكْبَرُ

.:If u can respect other people work, then u will get what u want:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Religion is the source of many human degeneracies but it is also a source for great things both for the individual and the world.

But really - think about it. Other stupid things, like colour of the skin, tone of the voice, cultural preference, individualities and other preferences have and always will continue to source atrocities. Many humans are dumb and it only takes one to rouse about propaganda and embed a religion for a noble cause to attain popularity.

Speaking of idiotic, singular human beings - Hitler did not kill the Jews on a religious basis FYI.

I do think that the Crusades of the Medieval Era and the current war in Iraq are both clusterfucks of raging over religious madmen and are in no way justifiable... so I agree there. You overdid your point of religion = bad and as a result, some of your aspects are stupid, however other issues you raised could be communicated more efficiently if you made a more adversarial opening to the topic :/

I have no religion and I don't believe in science or randomness... I make informed decisions, and to be honest, an old book + a folk tale or two cannot define my purpose. Some things are better left alone if they aren't definitive.
    ¦↔-__MPGH FTW__-↔¦
    Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
    -- Mohandas Gandhi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark-M For This Useful Post:

Das Face (10-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-M View Post
    Religion is the source of many human degeneracies but it is also a source for great things both for the individual and the world.

But really - think about it. Other stupid things, like colour of the skin, tone of the voice, cultural preference, individualities and other preferences have and always will continue to source atrocities. Many humans are dumb and it only takes one to rouse about propaganda and embed a religion for a noble cause to attain popularity.

Speaking of idiotic, singular human beings - Hitler did not kill the Jews on a religious basis FYI.

I do think that the Crusades of the Medieval Era and the current war in Iraq are both clusterfucks of raging over religious madmen and are in no way justifiable... so I agree there. You overdid your point of religion = bad and as a result, some of your aspects are stupid, however other issues you raised could be communicated more efficiently if you made a more adversarial opening to the topic :/

I have no religion and I don't believe in science or randomness... I make informed decisions, and to be honest, an old book + a folk tale or two cannot define my purpose. Some things are better left alone if they aren't definitive.
    I think your point can be summarized that human stupidity is the cause of all of the world wide problems.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Dark-M (10-09-2011),Das Face (10-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Its relevant light reading.
    ¦↔-__MPGH FTW__-↔¦
    -- Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    This kinda points out that "world peace" will also never exist.... because of these problems (human stupidity). I personally believe that world peace will never exist because it shows in human history that humans have been fighting for ages. And as long as someone doesn't like someone else, then that causes an argument. And then more arguments pop up and eventually lead to a fight. And blah blah blah, it eventually leads to war or some kind of bigger fight. Or as long as weapons exist then there is war. And then probably the only way to obtain world peace is to get rid of the guns and weapons. But then again people may not agree to those terms, or people can still use knives and hide guns.

TL;DR [IMG]https://www.greatwhatsi*****m/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/teal-deer1.png[/IMG]

I don't think the world will never be at peace because of the way we humans are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    This kinda points out that "world peace" will also never exist.... because of these problems (human stupidity). I personally believe that world peace will never exist because it shows in human history that humans have been fighting for ages. And as long as someone doesn't like someone else, then that causes an argument. And then more arguments pop up and eventually lead to a fight. And blah blah blah, it eventually leads to war or some kind of bigger fight. Or as long as weapons exist then there is war. And then probably the only way to obtain world peace is to get rid of the guns and weapons. But then again people may not agree to those terms, or people can still use knives and hide guns.

TL;DR [IMG]https://www.greatwhatsi*****m/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/teal-deer1.png[/IMG]

I don't think the world will never be at peace because of the way we humans are.
    So you think the world will be at peace
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    From what i can tell, earth will only be peaceful once we colonize other planets.

Then we can fight mars.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Im not sure if I have cleared up your views, or if you are just alluding to the common perception of 'human stupidity' being the source to all global imperfections to either fit in or collapse the argument we are having. Unfortunately, religion is the medium for which human stupidity plagues our world. As a result, people like you seem to pin this stupidity on a social class or belief system. For example (not saying this is what you think, I am just using a specific religion) -- Osama Bin Laden planned killings therefore all who follow islamic religion are evil.

This is not the case. There are idiots everywhere who inevitably represent different things when they shouldn't be. Don't blame religion for things which idiots claim to do in their religions name. You wouldn't believe an idiot, would you?

p.s.

Correct me if I am wrong - but did you not say that religion was the major source of wars etc in the original post? And now, after almost no conjecture, you think that its simply human stupidity? Stick to your opinion; don't let me or any other persuade you otherwise so easily.
    ¦↔-__MPGH FTW__-↔¦
    -- Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast