Thread: Multiplayer??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Multiplayer??

Hello I got minecraft 1.7.3 and it's the free one the crack that I got from MPGH. Me and my little bro both got minecraft 1.7.3 crack and I was just wondering how do I play with him in the same map. For an example you know how there is videos on youtube where there is 2 or more friends playing together. Well I want to play with my little bro too in the same server. Is that possible? And also how can I join MPGH server or any other server? I know the basics like Hamachi. But I need STEP BY STEP help on making my own server and making my little bro join too. It would be great if somebody can teamview me. Help!!! @Woods @ninjaian13 @Blitz @casakim
    Last edited by GamezHacker; 10-09-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks
    There are tons of tutorials on the internet that can be found by searching "How to make a minecraft server".

There's a good tutorial here:
    Tutorials/Setting up a server - Minecraft Wiki

Currently exploring the new planet called "MMC"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go find the in the search button, minecraft server files. You will find the files and search how to set up a server on MPGH and you'll find everything you need If you have problems, contact me by PM
    "I wasn't born to be forced by people.
    I will breathe the way I do and I will live the way I choose."

<a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/ target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/</a>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Blitz man, I know there is probally millions of tutorials on youtube, google, mpgh, and such.... but they all don't work for me for some reason I get some errors and stuff, I can't explain it here. Could you please teamview me?

@casakim I know that, I am not that big of a noob. But It just doesn't work for me for some reason. Please help me, can you teamview me? I will thanks and rep+

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamezHacker View Post
    @Blitz man, I know there is probally millions of tutorials on youtube, google, mpgh, and such.... but they all don't work for me for some reason I get some errors and stuff, I can't explain it here. Could you please teamview me?

@casakim I know that, I am not that big of a noob. But It just doesn't work for me for some reason. Please help me, can you teamview me? I will thanks and rep+
    Minecraft isn't my area unfortunately. Good luck though

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    YOu have to start a hamachi server (watch that on youtube), then you guys just play with that hamachi server its only private to you guys unless you post it online somewhere.

If you are getting errors please post them here so I can identifiy them, I know what I am doing and minecraft is my section I won't be back until 2:30 PM unfortunately since I have school but still post a reply and search up how to make a Minecraft Hamachi server, thanks I'll be back soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @GamezHacker ill see if my little tut will help u.

1. Download Hamachi Here

2. After you have downloaded and installed it, Press the power button, there will be an arrow to assist u.

3. Then type in what you want to have for an client name ex. GamezHacker,

4. and just let it load, then press Create a new network.

5. Choose what you want for Network ID and pass and your done .

The IP u see above is the ip the joiner is going to use on minecraft!!

EDIT: Oh btw, both of you need to download it,

Tutorial for the joiner!

1. Join an existing network.

2. Type in the hosts Network ID and pass.

3. Have fun .

I hope this helped , if you have a problem msg me ^^
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @ninjaian13 @bullpop
    Thanks for answering me, but none of you helped me. Listen, I have been watching and searching to create a minecraft for the last week and I have watched over 100 videos and NONE HELPED ME!!!!
    Please if one if you could teamview me, that would be great and I will thanks and rep+

Currently exploring the new planet called "MMC"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GamezHacker View Post
    @ninjaian13 @bullpop
    Thanks for answering me, but none of you helped me. Listen, I have been watching and searching to create a minecraft for the last week and I have watched over 100 videos and NONE HELPED ME!!!!
    Please if one if you could teamview me, that would be great and I will thanks and rep+
    So I think bullpop missed some info. You will need to download minecraft server.exe or server.jar depending on your OS from Here
    Now, place your server.exe or your server.jar (I'll go with windows cuz thats what most people use) into a folder. (You name it. Ex. Server). Now, run the server.exe and just wait until it finishes loading. Exit the server.exe and now you will find bunch of files in the folder you place server.exe into. Now, download and install Hamachi, and you will get an IP Address at the top. Go to your server folder, find server.properties(with textedit on Mac and notepad on windows) and change the online mode to false. Now, in the IP section, you type exactly what it says on Hamachi. Now, you go to ops.txt and type in the names of people that can join. You don't need to portforward unless it's for all.. It worked for me like this. IF it still doesn't work, I can't teamview you.
    "I wasn't born to be forced by people.
    I will breathe the way I do and I will live the way I choose."

<a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/ target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/</a>

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't feel safe with Teamviewer anymore since my computer was hacked the last time I had it... Teamviewer is untrusted on my list of programs so I cannot help you via teamviewer BUT you can share you screen with Skype and I can help you on that... Skype name is ninjaian14 add me...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

GamezHacker (10-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @casakim Just to let you know I have tried to do that 36 times ( I counted ) And I always get some kind of fucking error like this for an example:

Or sometimes I get : User not Premium or something like that. I am rly sick of this, I have been asking everyone to help me on youtube, mpgh, and 6 other sites. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO HELP ME!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ
    Last edited by GamezHacker; 10-10-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fine, I will Teamview you. The only reason I didn't want to teamviewer you is because other people hacked me with teamviewer and I didn't know it until I got hit bad, they where hacking Teamviewer to hack my computer to pretty much steal my life.... xD

But I guess I will teamview you and then delete and clean my pc right after I am done... I don't want my PC in danger!

I will be home at 2:30PM after school and will be availible with Teamviewer at 2:50PM - 5:00PM (Pacific Time) Ok? So you better be on around that time period!

Thanks
    Have u set online-mode to false?
    I think u use the wrong address to connect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ops i forgot that :O, do what non ame said.

go in to the server file, open it with a text program, then set Online-mode to false.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dude @GamezHacker just add meh on skype: ninjaian14

If you don't I will never be able to help you xD