Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Help with running and working Good stuff Lite v1.006.

Ok, so i found gsl v1.006 downloaded it the other day also found this mod Female Lann mod v1(Shia-Neko-Chan).rar. That file has a bunch of stuff in it armor/innerr. So first I added gslv1.006 extracted file into the Nexon/vindictus/en-us folder (worked) then I simply put in a Data folder from the .rar into Vindictus/en-us. It gave me the wings an hair i believe... the question i need answering is how do i specifically put in the things i want like armor. I tried cutting all of the other armors inside the file only leaving the desired one inside en-us. did nothing. Also if that .rar isn't working for some unknown reason an it simply wont let me select the ones i want, would someone be able to tell me of a place i can get modded files? I believe I saw that HFS files don't work anymore in a thread on this site but not sure exactly so if someone could elaborate that for me that would be great. I also downloaded SuperVindictusTools (works great). But would like perm mods so i don't have to re put in the commands everytime i start up Vindictus (i know that's really lazy of me) but they take up too many key's that I use for other commands.

In case anyone would like to know what characters I use they would be an Evie and a Lann. So [I]if[I] anyone could lead me to a good mod site or .rar's i would greatly appreciate it .

Thanks
    It requires knowing the path/filename of the armors you're using and the armors you're replacing with. You can look at Tataria's Vehemence to Fallen Angel swap if you want to see how they are generally set up.