My Mood
    Yeehaw
    cuz im a BF vet since 1942 and think BF3 will be the greatest BF game yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by pk 0wn3r10 View Post
    1, 2 (well its not realistic but i love those maps) 3, 4, 5
    I don't understand how you could say "It's not realistic" you must not have played the beta or done very much research or have played past battlefield games. I mean you also have to understand that its a game and with that games can only be so realistic but as far as it is to date BF3 has been voted "Most realistic shooter" I believe this was even mentioned at E3 someone let me know if I'm wrong...and if your a HXC CoD fanboy or Halo (don't get me wrong CoD and Halo are great series but repetitiveness kills a game) then I understand why you say Battlefield 3 is not realistic because those fanboys version of realistic is having shield/overshields and or taking half of a 25-30 round Mag before you die. Just saying not Flaming that saying BF3 is not "Realistic" is absurd my friend.
    [IMG]https://i300.photobucke*****m/albums/nn28/blizzar25/done-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    1, 2 (well its not realistic but i love those maps) 3, 4, 5
    Not realistic?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzar25 View Post
    I don't understand how you could say "It's not realistic" you must not have played the beta or done very much research or have played past battlefield games. I mean you also have to understand that its a game and with that games can only be so realistic but as far as it is to date BF3 has been voted "Most realistic shooter" I believe this was even mentioned at E3 someone let me know if I'm wrong...and if your a HXC CoD fanboy or Halo (don't get me wrong CoD and Halo are great series but repetitiveness kills a game) then I understand why you say Battlefield 3 is not realistic because those fanboys version of realistic is having shield/overshields and or taking half of a 25-30 round Mag before you die. Just saying not Flaming that saying BF3 is not "Realistic" is absurd my friend.
    i own all battlefield games. best fps games ever made
    but m8 have u played project reality
    i played around 60 hours in the beta
    in my opinion cod and halo is only bullshit
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-15-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    BF3 might be more realistic than COD, but ARMA is still much better with realism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i own all battlefield games. best fps games ever made
    but m8 have u played project reality
    i played around 60 hours in the beta
    in my opinion cod and halo is only bullshit
    Yea I own all the Battlefields to date also and yeas I have played PR not much tho its just not my type of game and yes COD and Halo both have gone to shit why you think Bungie got out from under it lol well that and they were pretty much forced to make the other Halos after Halo 2. As for CoD Black Ops = Fail of the year, and look at MW3 pics and videos then look at the other two MW's...there all the same they have ran out of idea's and want to wait for the next console's to create a new engine....lazy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

BF3 might be more realistic than COD, but ARMA is still much better with realism.
    Yea you right lol ARMA 2 is BEAST MODE and ARMA 3 I will get...but thats PC only and its gonna take a pretty good PC to run it nicely ya know at least BF3 everyone can enjoy and not need a $1200+ CP to play it.

Thanks
    Yea I own all the Battlefields to date also and yeas I have played PR not much tho its just not my type of game and yes COD and Halo both have gone to shit why you think Bungie got out from under it lol well that and they were pretty much forced to make the other Halos after Halo 2. As for CoD Black Ops = Fail of the year, and look at MW3 pics and videos then look at the other two MW's...there all the same they have ran out of idea's and want to wait for the next console's to create a new engine....lazy in my opinion.

Yea you right lol ARMA 2 is BEAST MODE and ARMA 3 I will get...but thats PC only and its gonna take a pretty good PC to run it nicely ya know at least BF3 everyone can enjoy and not need a $1200+ CP to play it.
    BF3 is still pretty demanding. I don't meet half the reqs and I can play ARMA2 on medium graphics with no lag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Really fun game,and great deal for those who are preordering,especially from gamestop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

BF3 is still pretty demanding. I don't meet half the reqs and I can play ARMA2 on medium graphics with no lag.
    Lol im not saying that's my problem with ARMA its a great game and yea BF3 is demanding but check out ARMA 3 if you haven't already Battlefield is now becoming more diverse as in its not just on PC any more its on Xbox 360, PS3, and there talking about putting it on the new Wii console which is gonna be sweet because that console is said to be 5x better then a PS3 or Xbox 360. I'm not saying that Battlefield 3 is going to be better then ARMA 3 vise versa...Just saying ARMA would be higher on the totem pole if Bohemia Interactive would reach out and try out console for a change ya know??

Thanks
    Lol im not saying that's my problem with ARMA its a great game and yea BF3 is demanding but check out ARMA 3 if you haven't already Battlefield is now becoming more diverse as in its not just on PC any more its on Xbox 360, PS3, and there talking about putting it on the new Wii console which is gonna be sweet because that console is said to be 5x better then a PS3 or Xbox 360. I'm not saying that Battlefield 3 is going to be better then ARMA 3 vise versa...Just saying ARMA would be higher on the totem pole if Bohemia Interactive would reach out and try out console for a change ya know??
    The maps in ARMA are wayyyy to big for consoles. Theres also the issue with controls. There's too many to bind to a controller.

Thanks
    1,2,3,4 & 5

The game is easy to kill people, I have already found out the strategies in some sense and it's just my kind of game.
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn168/guza44/sig-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I love this game. For me all works perfect with SSL based VPN.I am using it just for case but I heard that PPTP based VPN's works too.
    SSL have great encryption 2048 bits and use UDP ports so it looks like any connection with https.
    Super VPN offer Korean based server and also they have Indonesia and Japan too.

Thanks
    i would buy this game for all of 1-5 but im being very stuck up heare
    no support for the lan community
    no support from the lan community

there are ways that lan can be done that without coming anywhere near the online server DICE well more or less EA just haft to see our way find out how easy it is and give us some GOD DAM DEDICATED SERVER FILES >_< ...at the very least

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I just got the game. I bought the game for its amazing destructive environments, great visuals, stunning animations, unbelievably amazing vehicles and great maps. I cant wait. I also got a whole new desktop which really costed a lot so its a 100% Max Settings and great Frames Per Second. I could also use my 7.1 headphones for such a great game. I use 7.1 for other games like Team Fortress 2 and other games but it just ain't affective.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast