Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Name: Austin
    Activity by hours: I am very active and I will be more active if I can
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: I think I should be chosen as a mod because I am very active I will help all users with what ever they need and this will be yet another chance for me to contribute to MPGH - Multiplayer game hacking hellp people who come to MPGH and delete all of the invalid threads that should be in different sections and stop spam

good luck to other applicants.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Extractional For This Useful Post:

Ed (10-12-2011),iGaz (10-12-2011),weemanfc (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Name: Ed
    Activity by hours: 6+ a day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: I spam reports anyway, Always in General I would rather see Austin get this and Ravi Get GM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

iGaz (10-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Davaun Campbell
    Activity by hours: I come on every now and then
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:nope
    Why should you be chosen as Mod:Wow. I know i have not been very active on mpgh lately and i understand that its going to make my chances of getting this position will be extremely difficult. But if you give me a chance i promise to be the best general mod. Also I'm kinda of a general freak. This is all i know when it comes to mpgh. I got to talk to some of the big dogs of mpgh such as Dave, Ravi, Toxin, Austin and other so if im not doing a good job I'im pretty sure Imma hear from them. Since they can contact me through skype.

P.s I would be more active if recieved the position
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) For This Useful Post:

Paul (10-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Jeff

Activity by hours: 2-3 hours on avg on weekdays, varies on weekends. Check in regularly for updates

Are you staff/special member in any other website:No

Why should you be chosen as Mod: I have no official experience as staff. But I was appointed unofficial staff on the premise of PHS. I think I did fairly well. I was helpful, patient, and clear in my advice and instruction. Which can be trying when it comes to newbies who have no idea where to begin.

I see myself as much more mature than the rest of my age group. I am articulate and intelligent. I don't rage, and when debating with another person, I keep offensive language to a minimum and use the full extent of the wonderful English language to prove that person wrong. I can only remember one heated debate in recent memory and it was over something I found deeply insulting.

I always saw General as a section that governs itself. Occasionally a mod would have to intervene to stop a flame war or the like. But looking around, a mod or minion in general is the best course of action. This section really needs cleaning up. Spam, flame, and general negligence which can be taken care of in other sections.

I've been a member for a while now, 2 years, and I've never really had the ambition to become staff. However, I want to step up to the plate and have a chance. I think I am capable of this job and want to have a swing at it and see if I'm capable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Evan Williams (10-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Name: Sjoerd (yours as we can see your username)
    Activity by hours: around 3 hours / day. When I visit MPGH on my phone I mostly just lurk. (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:no.
    Why should you be chosen as Mod:
    I have been MPGH moderator in 09, so I kinda know the cut. I've been in the general section since 2 yrs ago, so I kinda know the rules and what-nots of general. I have a smartphone with unl data, so I will be able to be online through all day and even through the night. I can be mature when I need to be (and when I don't have to) and know when / how to enforce rules.
    I also think the section should be maintained by a person known by most / all visitors of general and it's subsections. I've been trying to get several positions on MPGH, but failed to get them, probably because I don't play any games for the PC. So, general not being a game, this is a good opportunity for me to contribute to MPGH again. But if you would want to call general a game, I am a very experienced player
    Last edited by Thunder; 10-16-2011 at 03:34 PM.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (10-13-2011),Callum. (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Disturbed (10-13-2011),Gab (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Hero (10-13-2011),iGaz (10-13-2011),Jakob (10-14-2011),[MPGH]Liz (10-13-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-13-2011),Paul (10-16-2011),crex (10-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Name: Alen
    Activity by hours: usually around 4 minimum
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: I've been around for a while, I guess one could say I know how things work. I've specifically spent way too much time in general, I'm reasonably well acquainted with its more active inhabitants. I consider myself capable of both following and upholding the rules, as I might have already shown with my past actions. Furthermore I think I can handle it, especially given the fact that I spend enough time doing nothing of use in it anyways.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

-Blood- (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Austin (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Doc (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Ethereal (10-13-2011),Gab (10-13-2011),Hassan (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Hennessy (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Hero (10-13-2011),iGaz (10-13-2011),Jakob (10-14-2011),Jigsaw (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Killian (10-13-2011),[MPGH]Shane (10-13-2011),Sketchy (10-15-2011),Stevenom (10-13-2011),crex (10-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, I'm 37 years old,
    Australia
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:no
    I'm posting here to apply for a position as General Mod as there position open at the moment and we have insufficient mods/gmods in my opinion. Of course, the GMod and the Mods are doing a great job, but let's see, they probably have several reasons they can't be online too much.

I got plenty of post's and reputation, I've been with MPGH for over a year in total, active the entire time. I know I may not seem like the ideal selection due to the past,(and due to the current "lack of mods" if I may express it that way, I think exceptions are possible )
    I currently enjoy a good reputation with most of the members on MPGH and if chosen will not let that reflect on my presentation in the position of General Mod.

I like to chat, I got no problems using Teamspeak or Skype to communicate if necessary, I can handle criticism quite well and I'm always trying to be friendly.

I sometimes overreact, but that doesn't happen too much anymore, I have a certain amount and ability of self-control :].

I hope I come into your consideration with this post, if you got any more questions, I'm ready to answer anything :]

Thank you.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 10-14-2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: corrections

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

-Gh0st-bkup (10-15-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (10-14-2011),Insomniac (10-15-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-16-2011),Paul (10-16-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-16-2011),Zack (10-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) - Abd El Rahman
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 5~7 Hours.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please):
    I've been on General section since the day I've joined MPGH.I'm active in General Section I'm very active . very kind, and very open. I am willing to abide the rules fully and substantially.I'm very active ,I report many threads to get closed or deleted , I Love General Section , I Found General Really Better Than Too Many Sections And Hope I'm Be General Moderator .
    Good Luck All

Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuesi For This Useful Post:

-Gh0st-bkup (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1.Name: RJ
    2.Age: 23
    3.Location: Ohio
    4.Activity by hours: 2-6
    5.Are you staff/special member in any other website:no
    6.Why should you be chosen as Mod: I have discipline, respect, dedication, pride, motivation, loyalty, and confidence. I know how to obey orders to the letter, and I'm squared away for what ever task is put before me. It's more then that though. MPGH is the only online community I'll ever take part of. This site is about more then game hacking to me. Heck, for 2 out of 3 years I've been here I didn't even play PC games. I stayed for the people and friends I've come to know on this site. MPGH is more then just a e-hang out to me. It's an e-home. I want to see MPGH thrive, and if there's a chance I can help to do so I will not let anyone down.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-14-2011 at 02:50 AM.

END THE FED

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

-Gh0st-bkup (10-15-2011),CyberGenius (10-14-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (10-14-2011),[MPGH]Hero (10-18-2011),Moto (10-16-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Requirements:
    •Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS Yes
    •Must be able to enforce the rules, at all times, with NO exceptions or bias. Ok
    •Must be familiar with general and its subsections. Yes I am
    •Must have at least 6 months in the site. Since 2008 @burgessSr
    •Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH. I've tried many times.
    •Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them at all times. Ok, I will.
    •Must be EXTREMELY Active Im redemming my self
    •MUST speak English well. As well as use proper grammar. Computer grammar is not my best but I will check over my stuff before posting

Application Format
    1.Name: (yours as we can see your username) Eminemjr
    2.Age: 15
    3.Location: Miami , Florida
    4.Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 2 until my internet is fixed
    5.Are you staff/special member in any other website: No, then I cannot get staff here
    6.Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I've always thought having a general minion was needed I also made threads about it.. It is to much spam and flamming going on and needs to be reduced :O

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EminemJr For This Useful Post:

Royce (10-24-2011),SMILLY (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Name: Ricardo
    Activity by hours: If I get back into MPGH, a few hours a day.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Nope
    Why should you be chosen as Mod: I'm cool?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DoubleDutch For This Useful Post:

-Gh0st-bkup (10-15-2011),Gab (10-20-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Hero (10-18-2011),[MPGH]Liz (10-16-2011),Ferris Bueller (10-16-2011),Royce (10-24-2011),Stevenom (10-21-2011),crex (10-16-2011),Zack (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS Check.
    Must be able to enforce the rules, at all times, with NO exceptions or bias.I am as unbias as possible and try and look at problems from different angles.
    Must be familiar with general and its subsections.I am familiar with them.
    Must have at least 6 months in the site.Yes
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH.I'm willing.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them at all times.I always try my hardest to make sure others follow the rules and that I myself follow them.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active Can be on morning and evening. (evening including to like midnight)
    MUST speak English well. As well as use proper grammar.
    Primary language and I feel that I speak it very well.

Application Format
    Name:Justin

Activity by hours:<4 hours weekday. <5-6 Hours Weekend.

Are you staff/special member in any other website:No. Used to be.

Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please)I'm currently a minion of the Battlefield section so you could say that I've showed that I can minion a section.
    I know how to use the powers of infraction and when to use them. I don't abuse my powers nor use them as threats toward users. I was a moderator before on another forum of a Battlefield section as well and we had the power to infract and ban and I did not abuse it.

I am mature about my position. I may show some immaturity in certain places such as the staff section sometimes but I already have said I'm totally stopping that.

I like to see sections clean and people having fun and nice discussions. I don't like seeing flame wars and spam going on. The general section is full of spam, of people who just want a higher post count or some award. I'm more of a lurker in this section I view a lot of the threads just simply don't comment because I don't want to make a short spammy message like a lot do. I post when it's needed or when I have a strong opinion on something.

I really would like to help as much as I can, because I'm always so bored and needing something to do. I love to help people out and would love this position.

Good luck to all!
    -Fogest.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fogest For This Useful Post:

Dot2 (10-15-2011),Nitehawk772 Bkup (10-20-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-16-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Closing in 2 days.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (10-16-2011),Zack (10-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Namerake (yours as we can see your username)
    Activity by hours:3Hours weekday 5Hours Weekend (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:nope
    Why should you be chosen as Mod:The Reason I want to be chosen as the MOD for this section because i am always amazed how this section is always active. When ever i'm online this is the Section i mostly go to.I Understand the Difficulty Of the position and i am able to Handle the Job. If i am not chosen There's always next time. I also want to say Good Luck to everyone who is Applying for this job (Use some IQ for this answer please)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Reflex- For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 Bkup (10-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Cool

[SIZE="3"]Requirements:
    Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    Must be able to enforce the rules, at all times, with NO exceptions or bias.
    Must be familiar with general and its subsections.
    Must have at least 6 months in the site.
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to MPGH.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them at all times.
    Must be EXTREMELY Active
    MUST speak English well. As well as use proper grammar.

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    Sazzad

Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    Well I am always on, checking my updates and what not. I would have to say, about 6-10 hrs.

Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    Nope, Fuck the other forums

Why should you be chosen as Mod: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    Well for one, I am very active. I have been on the site for about a year now and I feel its about time that I really give back to MPGH. I understand the difference between the normal trolling and flaming that occurs in the general section, but i also understand when things go too far. I also have pretty good grammar. Overall I believe I would be a good candidate for this position and I would be humbled and honored to get a chance at this position.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MC˛ For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 Bkup (10-20-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast