Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

[RELEASE] COMBAT ARMS HACK 2.0!!!

OMG EVERYONE IN THIS SECTION SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! THE HACKS ARE DOWN DAVE IS MAKING A NEW ONE, YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID, YOU AND YOUR DAMN 1 POST. IT'S YOU FUCKING ******S THAT MAKE MPGH LAG AND SERVER CRASHING. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

DONT FLAME I'M JUST TELLING YOU ALL TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHILL UNTIL HACKS COME OUT YOUR FLOODING AND FLAMING THIS FORUM TOPIC!!!!

PLEASE NO MORE POSTING ABOUT THE HACKS NOT WORKING, WHEN IS DAVE GOING TO RELEASE, OR YOU DISCONNECTING FROM INGAME!!!!! DAVE ALREADY KNOWS!

Funny how many choobs is flooding this forums.

jew!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Diisasta For This Useful Post:

adolfo0521 (12-21-2008),Apoc22932 (12-21-2008),crazyh0m0 (12-21-2008),delta9r9r (12-21-2008),GuyCronus (12-21-2008),jass151617 (12-21-2008),killzhannah (12-21-2008),llhisokall (12-21-2008),mpghpwns (12-21-2008),RedHulk (12-21-2008),Sahara (12-21-2008),shandoux (12-21-2008),theb0s (12-21-2008),xopa-a (12-21-2008),xwishmaster18x (12-21-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Imsohood -.- And yeah your right theres always that one noob that has one post and is like "mother fucker where my hacks"
    ]

Thanks
    ur totally right

Thanks
    lol when people demand there hacks strongly it funny.

i remember a while back there was one thread named: "WHERES MY FUCKING HACKS"

and the post was full of cursing and about how the gay squad was better and stuff.... but he was banned.. =)
    [IMG]https://i553.photobucke*****m/albums/jj397/hotfudge2100/TheJoker.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    calm down on the drugs please

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IN THIS SECTION SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! THE HACKS ARE DOWN DAVE IS MAKING A NEW ONE, YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID, YOU AND YOUR DAMN 1 POST. IT'S YOU FUCKING ******S THAT MAKE MPGH LAG AND SERVER CRASHING. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

DONT FLAME I'M JUST TELLING YOU ALL TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHILL UNTIL HACKS COME OUT YOUR FLOODING AND FLAMING THIS FORUM TOPIC!!!!

PLEASE NO MORE POSTING ABOUT THE HACKS NOT WORKING, WHEN IS DAVE GOING TO RELEASE, OR YOU DISCONNECTING FROM INGAME!!!!! DAVE ALREADY KNOWS!

Funny how many choobs is flooding this forums.

yo man, just curious, but whats with the " jew" in your signature, i am jewish and take that a little personal, whats the deal?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I say delete all the BS threads...this is why Choobs can't find anything...even tho it's not that hard -.- .....

OP on the threads is conjesting the Forum...therefore making it to where Choobs have to scroll through 500 threads to get an answer....I realize many of you have questions, but that is why there are specific threads...MADE BY MPGH ADMINS...to where you can ask these questions...and don't worry if your question doesn't get responded to immediately....seriously....like 500 people asking the same question in EVERY THREAD!!! As Diisasta stated..." Dave already knows " ... He knew after the first 10 to 50 complaints...Like I said I suggest deleting all the BS threads...making a few extra MAIN THREADS...should eleviate the OP on the Threads and Spam hopefully....but then again...people are stupid and will still post the same question over and over again, due to their impatiance, or inability to read the announcements when they log in -.-

Worst Choob spam ever....and IM A CHOOB and I can't even take it -.-....

" I get disconnected "

" Same here, what's the deal "

" Yeah, what's the deal man, I keep gettin DC'd "

" Yeah, I keep getting DC'd....any solutions? "

" HACKS AREN'T WORKING, WTF!!! "

" When will the hacks be fixed? "

" I keep getting DC'd What's up with that? "

and so on and so on and so on......this same jibber jabber goes on for 500 threads, literally.....and that and all the stupid...I fixed the DC...and it only temporarly fixes it...leave the Solutions to Dave...and quit jamming the Threads...also, stupid polls like, what's the best weapon, what beter this or this?...etc. noone cares about polls...let the ADMINS do the polling if they so wish....

Also...last but not least....people having issues in beginning trying to get the hack to work...its a NO BRAINER.....You download the .RAR or .ZIP....you extract the files into your Combat Arms folder...found in My Computer...and fill in your Username and Password in the Settings.ini.....and LOAD THE GAME...once in game...you press (DELETE) and it opens up the Hack Menu, and you navigate the hacks with up and down arrow keys, and turn off or on the hacks with left and right arrow keys....IT IS SIMPLE!!!!! This will most likely be the way it will work with the Update...so hopefully I dumbed it up enough for you to understand
    Last edited by SgtMiclan; 12-21-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    sweet! can't wait

Thanks
    The hacks are working fine for me. o-o
    Just ignore the people who complain, if they are impatient, they'll never get hacks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345