Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Good luck having a relationship with someone that doesn't fall apart in a matter of months.
    That type of mentality is pretty linear,
    considering that it's our own emotions that allow us to also feel compassion for another person,
    and it's kind of a prerequisite to have them if you plan on functioning like a regular social being.
    Unless that is, you enjoy walking around like a hallow bag of flesh.
    this .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Manic Depressive -ICP
    I dont wanna leave my house,
    dont wanna open my mouth,
    dont wanna read my mail,
    dont wanna meet with pals,
    I dont wanna fuck shit up,
    dont wanna fuckin get up,
    dont wanna take up space,
    dont want your time to waste,
    I dont wanna fight this back,
    just wanna fade to black,
    dont wanna turn to faith,
    I wanna burn at stakes,
    I dont wanna build my life,
    I wanna bloody my knife,
    dont wanna grab the phone,
    dont wanna leave this room,
    I dont wanna talk with you,
    Im fuckin stalkin you,
    dont wanna fix myself,
    I wanna nix myself,
    I dont wanna try to change,
    just wanna fry my brain,
    dont wanna slow shit down,
    I wanna throw shit around,
    I dont wanna run no where,
    dont want no one to care,
    dont want another crack at it,
    I'd rather be a crack addict,
    I dont wanna look for help,
    dont wanna help myself,
    i dont even wanna try to get by,
    to get by

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm i was like that at that age too. Its a teenage thing i guess.

Usually its just boredom mixed with lack of will to try something that is hardly interesting for me.

You'll grow out of it. Remember to eat a lot, play sports, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Hmm i was like that at that age too. Its a teenage thing i guess.

Usually its just boredom mixed with lack of will to try something that is hardly interesting for me.

You'll grow out of it. Remember to eat a lot, play sports, etc.
    If it's APD, he won't grow out of it. I watch beheadings and find them amusing. I'mextremely apathetic and simply don't care about others' desires. I am introverted and keep to myself. The list goes on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @InHuman

Since when are you antisocial? When we hungout, you were chill and easy to talk to. I didn't expect you to be that way, also you got that hot chick's number.

Just remember I got yo back, and I'm coming to LA soon, we should hangout

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I know a billion other people have already said this, But you fit a sociopath perfectly. No offense or anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    If you cant read a few paragraphs, gtfo now please

Well, you guys can say whatever you want in this thread, but I'd prefer serious answers.

For the longest time I've had no real emotions or desires for really anything. I don't care about anything really and I'm not sure why.

When someone tells me something tragic or i see it on the news, like lets say two kids were shot and stabbed at school, i feel no emotion, I'm not phased one bit. And 90% of the time, any answer I have to anything is almost always "I don't care" and this isnt just to say it. I honestly dont care about most things in my life, and its not like i try too.

I always think to myself, "Things would be better if i could have some emotion about it" even being sad or scared about something would be great to me. Most of the time i try to "act" like i care, for instance my friend told me about a guy who stabbed his girlfriend to death at school. This kind of tragic event SHOULD evoke some sort of feeling in me, thus i try to act like it. I'll say, "Wow thats so sad" or something but in all honestly i dont give a fuck

Most of the time i do things because i KNOW its what im supposed to do. If i see someone crying i try to cheer them up, not because i give a damn, but because i KNOW i should give a damn and thats what i should do.
    If i see someone drop a pencil by me, i pick it up because i KNOW i should, but in all honesty i dont care at all.

It happens with my mom a lot, i make her feel so terrible almost everyday, and she'll cry occasionally because she goes off about everything i do to make her feel like shit. Obviously i should be feeling some sort of remorse, its my mom for god sake, but in my head im thinking "WTF are you crying for?" or something like that

Im 16 years old, yet i have no interest in anything. Kids my age should be wanting to drive, get more responsibility and freedom, etc but i honestly have no desire for any of these things. I look at driving as a responsibility i dont want, just something else i'll have to do. The only reason im getting a job is to get a new computer, not to get more responsibilities or to "grow-up" but simply for my own gain.
    Ive done some research on it and I've read many stories of people who basically are just like me and a lot of the suggestions suggest that:
    • apathetic
    • depressed
    • anxiety
    • bipolar
    I am an extremely anti-social person, and i have almost complete absence of emotion. I consider myself agnostic because i have no religious preference, i go to a catholic private school, yet i dont do the sign of the cross, recieve communion, or even pray. so i am definitely apathetic.

I dont think im depressed, ive been through a couple depressed stages and I know what its like. I dont feel empty, or wanna kill myself, i just have no real sense of emotion.

i dont think i have anxiety because im never really worried about anything. I dont get nervous or feel a sense of doom like everyone says. Im not sure what else there is to anxiety so feel free to let me know

As far as being bipolar, it kinda makes sense to me. One minute i can go from being happy and treating my family good, to being irritated as fuck and treat everyone like shit. But this would cancel out the feeling of me not having emotion i believe

Anyways, if anyone has some insight or would like to leave intelligent responses, please do so.
    Idc for the bump, for once an actual straight thread from all the bullshit that is posted here.

Anyways, I know what you're saying. I almost feel the same way towards the same shit in all honesty. I honestly think I've got it from my dad though, because he honestly does not give a fuck about anything. He is the most emotionless person you'll ever meet. I mean when it came to my 'ex' girlfriend crying, I would care because I mean of course that's my girl and everything, but then again I would just want her to shut up because I don't see the point in crying.. if that makes any sense.

Also tragic news, has no affect on me what so ever, unless it's to do with my family, because that's only right. I really only give a fuck about myself and my mother, which is probably the only reason I don't give two shits about anything or anyone else. I have had people asked my if I'm depressed and shit because of the things I say or the lack of emotion that I show, and it's really just because I'm care-free. Honestly don't care what people have to say to me, or say what I do. It's my life, and I choose how to live it how I want, and I really can't change the face of how I perceive things in life.

It is pretty fucked up... but you're not the only one. We may have different ways of showing it, but in the long run.. matches up to be the same shit. Honestly though, feels like it's gotten more worse as I've grown older and everything. But hopefully shit changes with you as you get older, 'cause you still my nigga.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456