Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

C++ Books (yes, another one)

Hey guys, I have been searcing for months now for a great book to teach me c++. I have looked in many bookstores, downloaded many ebooks and taken advise from many people, some of which are on this site. Its really hard for me to sit and read for hours straight as I have add (but i take meds for it ) so I was wondering if you guys had seen any books that are easier to read and maybe some that really take you in the direction of hacking and game programming specifically. If you have any suggestion or links, please post them here, thanks!

[IMG]https://i595.photobucke*****m/albums/tt37/CHUD_69/zombies.gif[/IMG]

Learning c++, Approx. completion = .00005%

Also learning 3d design with all of Autodesk's suites Check out my newest kitchen chair design:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by zachgoebs15 View Post
    Hey guys, I have been searcing for months now for a great book to teach me c++. I have looked in many bookstores, downloaded many ebooks and taken advise from many people, some of which are on this site. Its really hard for me to sit and read for hours straight as I have add (but i take meds for it ) so I was wondering if you guys had seen any books that are easier to read and maybe some that really take you in the direction of hacking and game programming specifically. If you have any suggestion or links, please post them here, thanks!

In what "level" do you know c++? let's say you never actually red a book... i would suggest you users videos from youtube look up user antiRTFM well it's curse of 50~ vids can't really remember but they are good if you are starter... and way better way to learn is from video than read a book..

however if your out of beginner status and you know "basic" stuff.. what are you interested in ? win api ? other stuff.. ? your "hacking and game programming" tags dont help much becouse you dont really know varity of thease words can handle.. it's fuckin outerspace :/ there are plenty of information around net.. why limit your self with a book ? ? ?
    Last edited by ket_; 10-13-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typin errors lol