Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Either you dont have a radeon GPU or you dont know how to mine corretly bear in mind that bitcoin mining is hard unless you know how to use the varius servers that allow bitcoin mining.
    I'd rather not spend more money mining than I get in return for selling the coins. If you think about it, since bitcoin uses your resources, that means it's using more electricity, which raises your bill even higher. For the little amount you get paid, you're definitely not going positive in income

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I'd rather not spend more money mining than I get in return for selling the coins. If you think about it, since bitcoin uses your resources, that means it's using more electricity, which raises your bill even higher. For the little amount you get paid, you're definitely not going positive in income
    If your smart(wich i presume you are) you can mount a small mobo with a decent power source, Book a ubuntu terminal only OS and instal the miner and you can also Minimize all the features of the gpu that arent necessary so that you can get more mining power and use lesss energy oh and Mining Bitcoins is profitable i might add.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If your smart(wich i presume you are) you can mount a small mobo with a decent power source, Book a ubuntu terminal only OS and instal the miner and you can also Minimize all the features of the gpu that arent necessary so that you can get more mining power and use lesss energy oh and Mining Bitcoins is profitable i might add.
    Leading to slow bitcoin income.

I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    TL;DR PWEEZE!
    Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This still depends On how much bitcoins can you mine and Multiply in the shortest amount of time.
    Oh and for everyone who says its a waste of power just turn up the gpu clocks disable all crap on the gpu(mlaa and bullshit and watch it mine).
    Its Also necessary to have a Decent mining RIg wich includes a crappy CPU and 2 crossfire cards 6xxx series and 5xxx from radeon cards are good.
    Nvidia however Are not made for mining They just so weak.

Either you dont have a radeon GPU or you dont know how to mine corretly bear in mind that bitcoin mining is hard unless you know how to use the varius servers that allow bitcoin mining.
    First off: get your facts straight. More nodes mining bitcoins = lower value of bitcoins. The only other thing it depends on is demand. And that ain't going up. Secondly Nvidia cards aren't that much weaker, they just need three ops to get the hash, AMD cards need one. And they're better suited for the task due to a higher number of such ops that can be done within a certain time period (this is e.g. where CUDA cores don't pay off - there are situations where the reverse happens and CUDA rapes AMD's stuff). And finally, from what you're saying (e.g. even consider CPU power when talking about 5k / 6k cards, not paying any attention to performance/price and saying mining is hard unless "you know how to use the varius servers that allow bitcoin mining"), I'm pretty sure you either a) have never done any proper mining or b) are just technologically retarded.

Thanks
    Also, currency of the deep web.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me

I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    But why not use real moneys?

Click Here for Photoshop CS5 Crack

Click Here for my AutoSpammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12