Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemorz56 View Post
    for some reason it crashes and i didnt join a pb server
    wats ur fps`?

Thanks

Question

Yesterday I downloaded this hack and it worked perfectly.
    I joined a server and was owning with it, then I got connection interrupted, then timed out from the server. I thought it was just the server shutting and something similar. So, I went to another server and was owning again and got connection interrupted again. I tried to reconnect to both of the servers but I got connection timed out.
    I joined another server(without the hack on) only to get kicked after about 5 seconds. Then I joined another one, there were people there, all level 55, all spectating. Confused, I joined yet another one... kicked within 5 seconds.

Now today, I try to get on the same servers and it is still connection timed out. I joined this other server with a mod on it, and there were about 20-30 people there named "bot1339" or "bot1336"
    I left the game and then it said something like "Error (cant remember anything here) your stats have been reset.

The servers were all cracked (from epcgaming) and had no punkbuster, so I don't know how I could have been banned. Did the hack just totally screw up my COD4 files?

After rereading this it really seems like I'm overreacting, but I'm really confused here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by btr100 View Post
    I joined a server and was owning with it, then I got connection interrupted, then timed out from the server. I thought it was just the server shutting and something similar. So, I went to another server and was owning again and got connection interrupted again. I tried to reconnect to both of the servers but I got connection timed out.
    I joined another server(without the hack on) only to get kicked after about 5 seconds. Then I joined another one, there were people there, all level 55, all spectating. Confused, I joined yet another one... kicked within 5 seconds.

Now today, I try to get on the same servers and it is still connection timed out. I joined this other server with a mod on it, and there were about 20-30 people there named "bot1339" or "bot1336"
    I left the game and then it said something like "Error (cant remember anything here) your stats have been reset.

The servers were all cracked (from epcgaming) and had no punkbuster, so I don't know how I could have been banned. Did the hack just totally screw up my COD4 files?

After rereading this it really seems like I'm overreacting, but I'm really confused here.
    Most likely it was a server you joined.

Try using it without the hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Not satisfied with this hack ... Orgy is much better made King-Orgys Public v2.1, but this hack ... Human aimbot much better for the public version. Aimbot when you turn invisible on the private version feels great hesitation and this hack products big lag as opposed to public version. the only drawback public version was the constant return to the rank / Level 1 would otherwise have to be the best multihack I've ever used.And run the hack as admin.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by btr100 View Post

connection timed out is what you get when they ban your ip-adress on cod (which is the way they ban cheaters on cracked servers)
    and the where people who were all called bot332 and such is a server probably running pezbot, a mod which allows you to play with bots in a server.

and the error you get is probably the one who resets your account back to level 1, this happens often and has nothing to do with the hack at all, just download easyaccount or use your backup

all in all, none of your "errors" are actually errors caused by the hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
    wats ur fps`?
    does it matter? i think its around the usual.. like 60 :$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Tested. Is still le working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    When i start it it goes fine and when the game starts.but when i join a game it stop working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by mettsko View Post
    When i start it it goes fine and when the game starts.but when i join a game it stop working
    Try joining different servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Still not working. I soo want this to work

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/uban.png
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by mettsko View Post
    Still not working. I soo want this to work
    yes it works, buy a vip hack if u want support or install the right programms lol.

Thanks
    where is the download link?

Thanks
    nvm lol i found it. put it wont open for me (

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateusz007 View Post
    nvm lol i found it. put it wont open for me (
    Provide more info pls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The hack crashes the game when I load the map or doesn't load at all.
    Download the following:
    = DirectX Runtime - Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX End-User Runtime
    = Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2005 - Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)
    = Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2008 ( x86 ) - Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

If you're running a 64Bit system, download and run this as well:
    = Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2008 ( x64 ) - Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

There's an error that comes up saying MSVCP90.dll is missing! What should I do?
    This problem pertains to the question above, please download the links there, and try again. If not, google the dll name
    and download it from DLL-Files.com Enjoy guys

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast