Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazer2death View Post
    I knew expecting people to read a paragraph online was probably asking too much. IDK I just think you could have been more constructive and less critical.
    First off, what you're doing here is insulting. You're saying our intelligence levels can't comprehend words enough to read a damn paragraph. Do you think you're smart typing up a paragraph? Next, ow do you improve this? How is it, can you transform this into a piece of work that can be considered art?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I didn't even critique the kid. Pay the fuck attention before attempting to be witty.
    Wasn't talking to you. Would offer you your own advice but I really wasn't clear who I was talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

First off, what you're doing here is insulting. You're saying our intelligence levels can't comprehend words enough to read a damn paragraph. Do you think you're smart typing up a paragraph? Next, ow do you improve this? How is it, can you transform this into a piece of work that can be considered art?
    You basically said "What are you talking about" which can be interpreted as "I don't understand". I apologize for misinterpreting your question. I honestly don't consider myself intelligent, especially when it comes to words, and definitely not online, where most arguments generally result in a "my penis is bigger than yours battle". I just think that telling him it sucks and to go look up tutorials wasn't very helpful for someone new to graphic design. Didn't mean to instigate anything but I definitely came off that way. Sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wasn't talking to you. Would offer you your own advice but I really wasn't clear who I was talking to.

You basically said "What are you talking about" which can be interpreted as "I don't understand". I apologize for misinterpreting your question. I honestly don't consider myself intelligent, especially when it comes to words, and definitely not online, where most arguments generally result in a "my penis is bigger than yours battle". I just think that telling him it sucks and to go look up tutorials wasn't very helpful for someone new to graphic design. Didn't mean to instigate anything but I definitely came off that way. Sorry.
    What do we tell them then? If it is sincerely bad work, we can't encourage them to continue what they're doing. By learning that what they're doing has SOME significant meaning, they'll continue to use their learned skills that was used to make this, into making future art. Also, what's to say tutorials don't help? They are extremely helpful to the beginners.
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    Yeah but "tutorials" in general was a bit unspecific. Just ignore me. I'm a newbie and looking through some threads I realize this is how you guys push to get better so don't let me step in and start anything.

But I have seen much, much worse. Took Visual design classes in high school for 3 years. That shit was pitiful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah but "tutorials" in general was a bit unspecific. Just ignore me. I'm a newbie and looking through some threads I realize this is how you guys push to get better so don't let me step in and start anything.

But I have seen much, much worse. Took Visual design classes in high school for 3 years. That shit was pitiful.
    We can't spoon feed them tutorials. They have to learn how to find shit on their own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Would you guys just stop argumenting? >_>

And thanks for all the comments guys, and yeah I noticed the text, I tried to fix it, but I just couldn't.
    And i'll look up some tutorials aswell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12