Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    iw as gonna give that a whirl this night hopefully it helps

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

i forgot to upload this last time, this is how it comes out anytime i try the clan page, z8page the crossfire page, the z8 mall anything related to those sites. this is how it appears using any of my 4 browsers i have.

Love, the foundation that molds our bonds and shape our relationships. Loss, the necessary function that strengthens and presses us to move forward. These are just 2 of the many necessities that create our forged paths, but when brought together, they bring us closer to an enlightened understanding and reveal our true being. After all, we all know the infamous saying that wracks our existence: Tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    so ya here i am trying the system restore and now this pops up

seems like my luck gets worse with everything i ttry T.T

Thanks
    Damn, should format it right now...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Jigsaw mmm mmk if i do format it, what wil i do if i can't access the z8 website still, would there be another way to get crossfire again? :S

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfzero View Post
    @Jigsaw mmm mmk if i do format it, what wil i do if i can't access the z8 website still, would there be another way to get crossfire again? :S
    Well formatting your computer you will know where exactly the problem is. If it still not solved, so the problem is on your connection...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

O.o mmm i wonder if theres a way to fix my connection xD. and now my launcher appears like this o.O

Thanks
    Well like I have said in other thread, format your computer, nothing works for you anyway...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Jigsaw T.T mmk how do i format it i got no other choice left

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfzero View Post
    @Jigsaw T.T mmk how do i format it i got no other choice left
    Create and format a hard disk partition

Do it and post your results for me. If it didn't worked, create another thread to we assist you. /closed
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 10-21-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123