Thanks

Not sure what to say. Hello?

To be brutally honest, I just want gold so I can have the new armor with Episode 9, since Nexon goes with the bullshit "maguffin that only drops once every century that's 100 million gold in price but is required for crafting" strategy.

Just wondering where to get started because this is all overwhelming, considering I only play one RPG (Vindy) and have zero console/botting/etc experience. I know the rules though; don't brag, don't be visible, don't sell a million ore at once and be really obvious you hack...

Am I right to think that there's a way to set a console up while I'm away and have it play an alternate account so that I might acquire enough to efford overpriced armor de jour? Or am I underestimating this? I'm just asking what I should look into to see if this is even worth the effort of learning.

Thanks.
    -FS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Anyways @Flame Sama. You will not only need a Console (allows certain commands to be used to make some things easier like skipping maps). You will most likely want godmode and one hit kills also, so you also need Nico's dll, you can find it in the EU section. You would also need one of the several bots found in the Vindictus Hacks section if you wanted automated missions.

I'm afraid it's not so cut and dry to get started when you know nothing about it, I suggest you begin reading the many topics on the relevant subjects.
    Last edited by Paladin; 10-21-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Can you answer my questions then?

EDIT: Nvm the above lol.

Nico's DLL includes god mode and OHK? Or no?

So I need a console, Nico's DLL, and/or DLL and the OHK/god mode?
    Last edited by Flame Sama; 10-21-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Deleted the off-topic posts.