Says Perm mercs but shows specs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They always do............

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol just now noticed this funny as heck anyone else having epic lag like never before? i feel like im playing it on my calculator lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No offense, I am getting REALLY sick and tired of these kind of threads. It's pisses me off when people bitch SO MUCH about the game and yet fucking play it still. I'm not bashing the OP or anything as I think Or is a cool cat in my books (so far), but people need to shut up about the game/company being so bad. It's like me going to McDonald and going, "THIS IS A SHITTY FUCKING BURGER.." Yet ate the whole fucking thing.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-22-2011),ParraEels (10-22-2011),Shakugan no Shana (10-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you must be having a bad day and i love this game but everyone makes mistakes and im not downing CA but its funny sometimes dude just chill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtaswipe View Post
    you must be having a bad day and i love this game but everyone makes mistakes and im not downing CA but its funny sometimes dude just chill
    I am very calm, it's just my blunt and honest nature that makes me seemed hostile. I have people agreeing with me most likely of that statement. I'm tired of people pointing out these tiny little flaws and bash the game/company, yet still play it. I don't want to go on MPGH and read about how Nexon misspelled 'turkey'. Like it's the greatest thing ever, I will SEE that sooner or later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    probably and we will be having this same discussion over again lol its ok i just always think its funny when someone messes up and noone gets killed i cant help it.... maybe its because i am 80% viking?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    No offense, I am getting REALLY sick and tired of these kind of threads. It's pisses me off when people bitch SO MUCH about the game and yet fucking play it still. I'm not bashing the OP or anything as I think Or is a cool cat in my books (so far), but people need to shut up about the game/company being so bad. It's like me going to McDonald and going, "THIS IS A SHITTY FUCKING BURGER.." Yet ate the whole fucking thing.
    This.
    People talk soo much crap about Nexon, yet they don't stop playing one of it's games.

Hypocrites I tell 'ya.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Honestly, who cares?
    I was inactive for a few months.
    Why? Was to lazy to renew my password. -udp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
    Honestly, who cares?
    If you didn't, you wouldn't responded. Even if negative, you still responded to it and therefore cared. :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-22-2011)

Thanks
    @Bear Jew I completely agree with you! Why the hell would people even bother playing a game they hated? I believe people keep posting these kinds of topics just so they can be heard, sort of a need for attention if you will. Yes, I don't like the way Nexon does a few things, but personally I don't believe they failed as a company neither. They were able to drag people out to make sites like this, and they have more than enough people spending real money on fake shit that will never matter in life because it's a video-game. People need to grow up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Bear Jew I completely agree with you! Why the hell would people even bother playing a game they hated? I believe people keep posting these kinds of topics just so they can be heard, sort of a need for attention if you will. Yes, I don't like the way Nexon does a few things, but personally I don't believe they failed as a company neither. They were able to drag people out to make sites like this, and they have more than enough people spending real money on fake shit that will never matter in life because it's a video-game. People need to grow up.
    The issue to me isn't that people are being negative is that they pick at the tiniest details that Nexon does, like a spelling error or a simple bug. Now, if they've bitched about how much Hackshield sucks monkeynuts than I would be 100% agreeing with them. You can pick at things all you want, just don't pick at the small goodies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    The issue to me isn't that people are being negative is that they pick at the tiniest details that Nexon does, like a spelling error or a simple bug. Now, if they've bitched about how much Hackshield sucks monkeynuts than I would be 100% agreeing with them. You can pick at things all you want, just don't pick at the small goodies.
    I understand where you're coming from, and you're correct. Picking out the most trivial mistakes to bitch about them will only cause people to live shorter lives

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I understand where you're coming from, and you're correct. Picking out the most trivial mistakes to bitch about them will only cause people to live shorter lives
    Very true, it would be like me picking at the smallest detail. You can be an asshole and all I have to say, "You're an asshole." if I wanted to be a dick I would've simply picked out the smallest problems like. "Your hair makes you look stupid, your eyes looked like someone shit in them. Your teeth can make keys. And so on and so on." When you pick at something you're mostly negative and people that is negative are no fun to hang around. However, like I said, no disrespect toward the OP or anything that does that kind of things. I am just speaking out in general.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-22-2011)

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I didn't mean this in a bad way, I thought it was funny. I think Nexon is doing the most they can atm. They have many games, and it's a multi-million dollar game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast