Thread: Gypsy

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Gypsy

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
    Anyone see this documentary on More4 about travellers in England? I thought it was very good, educational and funny. Some of the dresses were unbelievable but what I couldn't get over is how women are treated, they're nearly the same as muslim women.

They usually get engaged on their 16th birthday and the average age for getting married is 17. No such thing as sex before marriage for them, that would be bringing shame on their family. Girls also can't go anywhere on their own until they are married, they have to ask their parents' permission to do anything before then, marrying cousins is no problem either. There was one girl on at the end who was 22 and getting married, she had stayed in school until 16 and had a job in a call centre which was unusual for a traveller girl and old to be getting married. She was getting married to a guy called Ward and moving to Ireland and was really nervous, poor mare, your man looked rough out.

Oh yeah, if you're ever looking to annoy one just use the P word, one guy who was a bare knuckle boxer was saying call me anything but don't call me that. No need to ask what I was calling him from the safety of my sitting room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well just as far as the last girl goes with the HUGE dress and the little horse drawn carrige dis anyone think it was staged? There were only about 20 people in the church and less at the reception?
    She was cute though!

Threadstarter
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I so would, some set of funbags on her.

The last one was suspiciously quiet alright, although your man's name was Ward so maybe his family didn't want to go on camera