Poll: BF3 vs Mw3

Thread: BF3 vs MW3

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    MW3.
    I'm getting both, MW3 for PS3 and BF3 for PC.
    I've tried the BF3 beta, it was alright. It's just that it's not really my type

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I got bored of BFBC2 the second day. Jets and tanks aren't fun, the Call Of Duty air support isn't that bad because they usually get shot down in 10 seconds, but in BF games everyone just derps with their high level guns cause they're usually 100000x better than the first guns.
    You're obviously trolling your ass off. No gun in BFBC2 was OP. Thing about CoD players, quick to call a gun OP, but don't realize that the gun is just OU (overused).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    MW3 is more popular because it came first
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

You're such a hypocrite.

Mw3 will have co-op mode, as well as special ops + survival mode. Due to prestiging + camos + attachments + everything else you can unlock (Hopefully not the black ops way of unlocking) you won't complete mw3 in "3 months" you will always have something to aim for. Bbfc2 was so much easier to complete, as you got every gun at half the levels you could make it too, making it boring after that. I don't know if they'd have changed that or what, but from a mw2 to bfbc2, mw2 had so many more things to unlock and took much more time to unlock it makes your opinions invalid.
    You unlock everything within one prestige. Only thing to unlock from prestiging is the emblem shits, and possibly more classes, if they uses BOs system. BF!=BFBC. Obvious is obvious. It's like Halo's strategy game. Not part of anything special, just a side project that was successful. Again, BF!=BFBC. If you want a list of unlockables, check the BF3 section. There's definitely WAY more to unlock. Last time I checked getting to prestige in MW would be about a couple weeks. Getting to level 25 in BFBC (which means you unlocked practically everything) took me 3 months. And I played it nonstop. Therefore proving your false facts invalid. My opinion can't be invalid if it's an opinion. Either way opinions are based on what you believe in and your preference. Last time I checked preference didn't equal facts.

Thanks
    So far the only arguments I've seen is "OH EM GEE THIS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE CAME FOR MW3 AND NOT BF3" and after that the arguments are strictly people BITCHING back and forth without any proof.

Both games will be good. I prefer BF3 because I enjoy the larger maps and the gameplay, but others enjoy MW3 for their reasons as well.

You can't compare the amount of people who are buying the games in the games quality as well, CoD OF COURSE has a larger following, it came out before BF even started to try to compete, and it's a different style of FPS, MW3 will be faster paced, BF3 will be about following orders and strategy.

Stop using quantity for your debates and use quality. Compare the statistics on each gaming engine on the same computer, etc. That's the only way to really tell which game is better hardware wise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Bernard (10-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    So far the only arguments I've seen is "OH EM GEE THIS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE CAME FOR MW3 AND NOT BF3" and after that the arguments are strictly people BITCHING back and forth without any proof.

Both games will be good. I prefer BF3 because I enjoy the larger maps and the gameplay, but others enjoy MW3 for their reasons as well.

You can't compare the amount of people who are buying the games in the games quality as well, CoD OF COURSE has a larger following, it came out before BF even started to try to compete, and it's a different style of FPS, MW3 will be faster paced, BF3 will be about following orders and strategy.

Stop using quantity for your debates and use quality. Compare the statistics on each gaming engine on the same computer, etc. That's the only way to really tell which game is better hardware wise.
    well said

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarnation View Post
    MW3 is more popular because it came first
    No. Because it's more noob friendly. It's an easier concept to grasp than BF is.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-26-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You unlock everything within one prestige. Only thing to unlock from prestiging is the emblem shits, and possibly more classes, if they uses BOs system. BF!=BFBC. Obvious is obvious. It's like Halo's strategy game. Not part of anything special, just a side project that was successful. Again, BF!=BFBC. If you want a list of unlockables, check the BF3 section. There's definitely WAY more to unlock. Last time I checked getting to prestige in MW would be about a couple weeks. Getting to level 25 in BFBC (which means you unlocked practically everything) took me 3 months. And I played it nonstop. Therefore proving your false facts invalid. My opinion can't be invalid if it's an opinion. Either way opinions are based on what you believe in and your preference. Last time I checked preference didn't equal facts.
    Just fyi black ops had a tenth of the unlockables than mw2 did, and even if it did take 3 months to get to lvl 25. It took about a month to get to lvl 70 on mw2, in a year of playing mw2 I got to about 6th or 7th prestige... that's how long it took.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Just fyi black ops had a tenth of the unlockables than mw2 did, and even if it did take 3 months to get to lvl 25. It took about a month to get to lvl 70 on mw2, in a year of playing mw2 I got to about 6th or 7th prestige... that's how long it took.
    I owned MW2 . BO had about a half of what MW2 did, and I'm being generous at that. I got bored with it after a week and traded it in for MW, which was fun because of all the hacked games and shit. There's surely over 100 unlockables not including gun attachments in BF3. Prestiging isn't anything but showing off how much work you've put in. You don't have anything to unlock after that. I'd rather go after gun unlocks than new emblems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You guys are saying BF3 is better but you didn't even play MW3 yet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to omgigotbanned For This Useful Post:

Diminished (10-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by omgigotbanned View Post
    You guys are saying BF3 is better but you didn't even play MW3 yet.
    Because we already know what it's gonna be like. They'd announce any changes and they've only said anything about new modes and guns. It's more so MW2.5 than anything.

Thanks
    Both or gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i mostly play zombie games so i dont care

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Because we already know what it's gonna be like. They'd announce any changes and they've only said anything about new modes and guns. It's more so MW2.5 than anything.
    I love how hypocritical you are. They're both are just updated versions of old games you derp. Its Battlefield 3 NUMERO 3, its not a whole new title, its Battlefield with new graphics guns and vehicles. Not everyone likes to fly jets and steamroll everything that isn't a jet, and not everyone likes Battlefield playstyle, stop ramming shit down people's throat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I love how hypocritical you are. They're both are just updated versions of old games you derp. Its Battlefield 3 NUMERO 3, its not a whole new title, its Battlefield with new graphics guns and vehicles. Not everyone likes to fly jets and steamroll everything that isn't a jet, and not everyone likes Battlefield playstyle, stop ramming shit down people's throat.
    No. Not even hypocritical. They announced a brand new game with all this new shit. MW3 announced modes. That's it.

It's battlefield numero 3 with frostbite numero 2. Derp.

You're the one getting butthurt over someone's opinion. Derp. I was only answering his inquiry, because we already DO know what it's gonna be like. CoD's extremely predictable as of right now.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast