Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

This guy explain very cleary about bot and hacker. lol

vindictus.nexon.net/Community

I think he want to make people like bot and hacker

Thanks
    Not bad what he wrote there. And it's true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    except that botting and hacking just destorys a game in its fundamental sense of player achievement for getting to high levels which is what all mmos are based upon. Its the fact that you are better than other people and not just computers, around the world based on your level, the rate you level, your combat ability and your gears. Having botters and hackers like us just completely destroys the point of that.
    Everyone who hack and bot can be high level and have good gears.
    I would like to point out vindictus has no real community since its not a true continous world but instances where up to 8-10 players depending on raid and be together in combat at the same time, and of course a next to none pvp system. So the sense of accomplishment and sense of competition was never really there in the first place. Also, that botters still have to "work" hard to get to +14 equipment, all the titles and shit.

All this guy really talks about is supply side economics, which his claim is right but not nearly all the aspects to a game. If its was just about economics, than it would be just a damn marketplace, but a game is much more than that, if not than its not really a good game (in which vindictus would be a debatable case lol)
    If you wish to discuss recent games and gaming issues with me go to my blog. I have my own articles on gaming.

Thanks
    Truee so very true, there will always be negative people though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Then i think i'm lucky playing on EU version. I didn't see a botter\hacker there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I would like to argue a few points of validity against this person.
    Before I do please note that I#m at the hospital atm and am using teamviewer web login to access my desktop, which prevents symbols from working correctly. Therefor if you see things like # where there should be an apostrophe, just ignore it, I#ll fix it later.

1. Anyone that goes to princeton would have NO problems figuring out how hacks/bots work...seriously, it#s fucking easy.
    2. If it were true that their brother introduced them to the hacks, or their friends did, they would not have said that because they wouldn#t want their friends mad at them when they get banned (if they get banned)
    3. this individual would not (if they truly went to princeton) expose themselves as a person who acknowledges association with hackers for fear of the knowledge of being banned themselves.

Now to argue a few other points. Hacks, and bots are in NO way condusive NOR harmful to games, gamers, or economies. It#s the method in which the software is used that poses threats to the economical state of the games that they#re made for, etc.
    At the same time hackers and botters are not at hand to take fault over economic downturns. These faults we can take aim and account at the typical leecher, who spends their day playing rock band while working on doing something else in game. The thing that we all fail to realize is that the juman mind is the most dangerous weapon in existance. It#s the only thing that has the power to kill both man, and animal, and destroy anything inbetween.
    The problems that are created in games like this are not created by the programs, they#re created by the end users. You, in short are the reason that things that are happening in these games are. Therefor you have no reason to be mad at anyone besides yourself, because it is indeed your fellow players who are running around in public boats going ~LOOK AT ME I~M HACKING~

Consequently this is the reason that most things are becoming patched, and are no longer working.
    Too many jackasses using plr turn rate in town, and look what happened.
    You guys haven#t noticed it yet, but nexon doesn#t give two fucks if we cheat, they care if we#re dumb enough to do it in public. In truth hackers, and botters make them money, becuase the more scrolls we give you, the more scrolls you#ll be buying runes for.

Again, sorry for the typos, I#ll have to fix those later when i get home. Apparently the decoding system on the web integration for teamviewer sucks.
    -Dracconus
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    The guy goes to Princeton. That doesn't mean he has to be able to look up hacks and figure out how to use them. He could probably care less.

Public hacks interfere with any game in general terms by altering their original state since they give advantages to groups of players.

Hacks really did bring the game down from a pay2win sort of game though, when it comes to Vindictus. Bloodlust prices would still be 10-12m, Maelstrom/Sentinel/Force would be 8m+, and empowered stones would also be very expensive. +11 weapons that cost about 100m now with R9 enchants would have been doing for 250m+. The difficulty to achieve higher tier gear in this game would also be much more difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathocacological View Post
    The guy goes to Princeton. That doesn't mean he has to be able to look up hacks and figure out how to use them. He could probably care less.

Public hacks interfere with any game in general terms by altering their original state since they give advantages to groups of players.

Hacks really did bring the game down from a pay2win sort of game though, when it comes to Vindictus. Bloodlust prices would still be 10-12m, Maelstrom/Sentinel/Force would be 8m+, and empowered stones would also be very expensive. +11 weapons that cost about 100m now with R9 enchants would have been doing for 250m+. The difficulty to achieve higher tier gear in this game would also be much more difficult.
    The fact that they mentioned they go to princeton in a post on a nexon forums board makes me think they are lying about the whole thing. Why even bother? Its just someone trying to get some bonus epeen by trying to sound smart and saying they go to princeton. I mean seriously how many people online actually are telling the truth? I bet the % is less than 5.

Also if your going to brag get it right. Say your part of the MIT media lab or go home.
    "What did the Java expert say to the judge"
    system.out.println ("I object!");

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    That guy must be a hacker himself....I mean if his brother told him how the hack works, he must have not been foolish not to try it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    I would like to argue a few points of validity against this person.
    Before I do please note that I#m at the hospital atm and am using teamviewer web login to access my desktop, which prevents symbols from working correctly. Therefor if you see things like # where there should be an apostrophe, just ignore it, I#ll fix it later.

1. Anyone that goes to princeton would have NO problems figuring out how hacks/bots work...seriously, it#s fucking easy.
    2. If it were true that their brother introduced them to the hacks, or their friends did, they would not have said that because they wouldn#t want their friends mad at them when they get banned (if they get banned)
    3. this individual would not (if they truly went to princeton) expose themselves as a person who acknowledges association with hackers for fear of the knowledge of being banned themselves.

Now to argue a few other points. Hacks, and bots are in NO way condusive NOR harmful to games, gamers, or economies. It#s the method in which the software is used that poses threats to the economical state of the games that they#re made for, etc.
    At the same time hackers and botters are not at hand to take fault over economic downturns. These faults we can take aim and account at the typical leecher, who spends their day playing rock band while working on doing something else in game. The thing that we all fail to realize is that the juman mind is the most dangerous weapon in existance. It#s the only thing that has the power to kill both man, and animal, and destroy anything inbetween.
    The problems that are created in games like this are not created by the programs, they#re created by the end users. You, in short are the reason that things that are happening in these games are. Therefor you have no reason to be mad at anyone besides yourself, because it is indeed your fellow players who are running around in public boats going ~LOOK AT ME I~M HACKING~

Consequently this is the reason that most things are becoming patched, and are no longer working.
    Too many jackasses using plr turn rate in town, and look what happened.
    You guys haven#t noticed it yet, but nexon doesn#t give two fucks if we cheat, they care if we#re dumb enough to do it in public. In truth hackers, and botters make them money, becuase the more scrolls we give you, the more scrolls you#ll be buying runes for.

Again, sorry for the typos, I#ll have to fix those later when i get home. Apparently the decoding system on the web integration for teamviewer sucks.
    -Dracconus
    To Dracco: Such a beautiful post....

To Everyone else/On Topic: I was going to say that human stupidity causes these problems, and no, I'''m not saying everyone is stupid of course.
    Last edited by Das Face; 10-27-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    hacker is wrong term to use, people who cheat arren't really harming anyone, a person who is a hacker and gains access to your account and steals your shit is defintely a very bad person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by fastrail View Post
    That guy must be a hacker himself....I mean if his brother told him how the hack works, he must have not been foolish not to try it.
    LOL your actually right, her name's always in the leaderboards back before the ep 9 update roflmao
    Last edited by azn69knight; 10-30-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybuddha View Post
    hacker is wrong term to use, people who cheat arren't really harming anyone, a person who is a hacker and gains access to your account and steals your shit is defintely a very bad person.
    You're still using the word "hacker" outside of it's definition....you may want to do some research before you go posting things you're uninformed about... :P

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    You're still using the word "hacker" outside of it's definition....you may want to do some research before you go posting things you're uninformed about... :P
    MPGH doesn't need grammar nazi's. I was referring to script kiddies that most people assume are hackers, and not have to clarify myself like an english teacher because I expect most people on this forum to be 'smart' enough to see things in context.
    Last edited by angrybuddha; 10-31-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybuddha View Post
    MPGH doesn't need grammar nazi's. I was referring to script kiddies that most people assume are hackers, and not have to clarify myself like an english teacher because I expect most people on this forum to be 'smart' enough to see things in context.
    I was / am not being a "Grammar Nazi". I simply pointed out that you're "slinging the blade" at persons that of which are undeserving by incorrectly identifying their clique. You used the term hacker completely out of context, so that's no ones fault except your own, don't be upset with me for pointing it out.
    I would suggest that you invest more time into studying sociological standings than attempting to slander the intellectual integrity of another individual simply because they pointed out that you're lacking in definitive terminology.

As for the attempt at the proverbial "slap in the face" and trying to call ME ignorant, you need to focus on the more important things in life than attempting to increase the stature of your ego while interacting within a social confine.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast