Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's done

Feel free to say it's shit, you can choose not to put it in the main thread, its your choice.

I hope you like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugaking15 View Post
    It's done

Feel free to say it's shit, you can choose not to put it in the main thread, its your choice.

I hope you like it
    Its awesome Thanks!
    I'll ask a minion to add it to the main post.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    When ever i click find adresses, is loads up until like half an inch left and then it just stops and wont move, i have updated my microsoft frame work, retryed time and time again but it wont work help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got it to work, then it had an error when i tried to change level and i had to exit out of it, and i am tryin g to load it up again for my 3rd time and its not working please help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Its awesome Thanks!
    I'll ask a minion to add it to the main post.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, wasn't sure if if you would but now that i know that you do, im quite happy my work was appreciated, if you need me to do any other video for your trainers or hacks, i'm glad to help. I'm free to help you, and if any of your friends needs me, they can count on me. Remmember no charge xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, wasn't sure if if you would but now that i know that you do, im quite happy my work was appreciated, if you need me to do any other video for your trainers or hacks, i'm glad to help. I'm free to help you, and if any of your friends needs me, they can count on me. Remmember no charge xD
    Are you getting mw3? I would like you to help me with a video of my mw3 trainer. I dont know what its going to do yet, but I know it will be awesome.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Are you getting mw3? I would like you to help me with a video of my mw3 trainer. I dont know what its going to do yet, but I know it will be awesome.
    I am getting for the PS3 (i think, there might be some last minute epiphany, not sure...) if not i'll buy it for PC, or i could just download it off the internet, if that trainer supports cracked....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyHax View Post
    What type errors? When? What does the errors read, if anything?
    If you give more info, then maybe we can help you.
    its like.... i dont remember... its pretty much like that the hack itself isn't an exe. its a random file that just opens the window and then once you activate the hack an error pops out... But I fixed it... once.... but then the error poped out after 10 minutes... i got the first 10 minutes to work because i ran as admin.... But the error didn't rly say anything about admin.. so its not the problem. Its like this program has stopped working type... confusinng.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I am getting for the PS3 (i think, there might be some last minute epiphany, not sure...) if not i'll buy it for PC, or i could just download it off the internet, if that trainer supports cracked....
    I just released a new version and it supports the steam version and pirated versions
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...ml#post5464985

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    it doesnt work for me, and i followed the instruction perfectly. Plus, when i use the round mod the trainer freezes altogether.D: Any help???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by darth1337 View Post
    it doesnt work for me, and i followed the instruction perfectly. Plus, when i use the round mod the trainer freezes altogether.D: Any help???
    What?
    Round mod??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What?
    Round mod??
    none of it works for me, and when i use round mod it freezes D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    none of it works for me, and when i use round mod it freezes D:
    Did you purchase the game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Did you purchase the game?
    indeed i did

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    indeed i did
    Then try using the address finder again. I don't really now what the problem could be except for a failed scan.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast