Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Idea for dye amp preview program?

Well I was looking at the dyes on the mp and thought that how nice it would look with a few colors combined together. I didn't really want to buy them because they're quite somewhat expensive. THEN it struck me like a lightning bolt - A dye amp preview program. We can check our future equipment with l2noob2's Equipment Explorer so why not check our future equipment dye colors? So here's what I wanted to know. Is making a program that you can enter your own RGB in and then placing it on parts of armor/weapon possibly? If possibly, who'll give it a shot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer991133 View Post
    Well I was looking at the dyes on the mp and thought that how nice it would look with a few colors combined together. I didn't really want to buy them because they're quite somewhat expensive. THEN it struck me like a lightning bolt - A dye amp preview program. We can check our future equipment with l2noob2's Equipment Explorer so why not check our future equipment dye colors? So here's what I wanted to know. Is making a program that you can enter your own RGB in and then placing it on parts of armor/weapon possibly? If possibly, who'll give it a shot?
    So you mean like this you can mod to get the appearnce with custom RGB'S https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...12-2011-a.html
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well sort of.. I did mention it, but I mean like how it is in the dye shop. Like a Vindictus dye amp emulator with your own custom RGB and the option to allow you to decided which part of the equipment to dye.

More visual than l2noob2's Equipment Explorer.