Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

THIS IS SOO NOT COOL PLEASE READ AND TRY AND KEEP THIS ALIVE!

People at DICE and EA are not idiots. Do you really think they don't know how to check your stats and history? You were clearly trying to save your own ass, now my server will probably be black listed and I was just about to bring it up for the weekend using a open vpn setup that was more stable. But NO you had to go and post this

Battlelog / Sign in

To try and save your ass for being stupid in a rank up server! Really? This is what I said not to do. look at your thread! There are tons of people who call you out for what you did! Is this a rage thread? Well sorta, its more of a thread were I'm really upset. I was trying to help people here rank up quick! But rather than talking the blame for you stupid greedy mistakes. You hang me out to dry! Not cool. I even tried to help you not get banned by telling you exactly what to do! Your not banned probably thanks to me. But you had to go and make thread about it? Freaking pisses me off man. Do you have any idea how long it takes to setup these servers and to get them working stable so people don't get stuck on connecting? its 3:45 AM here and I was working on my server trying to make it stable so people could join then I see this thread.

I'm just really disappointed you would do this. I'm not mad and I don't hate the posted of this thread. Who is a member of MGPH and used my standing server too. I am just really upset he would so something so selfish to someone who was only tying to help him.

RIP

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Boxman13/
    Last edited by boxman13; 11-11-2011 at 05:57 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boxman13 For This Useful Post:

J2KKK (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It's really sad. I know that feel. You tried to help ppl and what they did do? BETRAY . It's not Cool. If you have account on this forum, you should know what's is going on here. Some f*cuking punks pissed me of badly. They do and they refuse "I didnt do that" because fear of ban.

Pathetic ppl's. You all right my friend @boxman.
    Last edited by crazytr4; 11-11-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    LOL, he's ranked 7th in the world!? On topic, thats poop dude, You try and give people a hand and all they do is fuck it up.
    Last edited by iEx; 11-11-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks
    Fucking idiots man, why? WHY THE FARG DO YOU JOIN A RANK UP SERVER AND THEN CRY ABOUT IT!? I liked this and wanted to help it out so i could rank up faster, but you fargin kiddies goes around ruining it becuause you dont want the "banhamma". You joined it, You stayed for it to save, and now you cry!?.

Damn, not cool.

Well box, if you decide to take it up sometimes again, id like to use your service, and i might give a tip($) aswell

@Flame1570 moron

Thanks
    Totally agree with you and i don't understand people like him.. you are just trying to help players to have some fun in a game which we have already payd and whitout being a no-lifer(like him, and he like to be it).
    OK he don't like it, but why the fuck he post it ? He really think it will help him or what? I just hope he will receive a ban after that.
    When he joined the server, 100% he has seen something is wrong in this server, but no he have playing in!
    (sorry for my english)

Don't be disappointed, people like you should be respected, really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooble View Post
    Fucking idiots man, why? WHY THE FARG DO YOU JOIN A RANK UP SERVER AND THEN CRY ABOUT IT!? I liked this and wanted to help it out so i could rank up faster, but you fargin kiddies goes around ruining it becuause you dont want the "banhamma". You joined it, You stayed for it to save, and now you cry!?.

Damn, not cool.

Well box, if you decide to take it up sometimes again, id like to use your service, and i might give a tip($) aswell

@Flame1570 moron
    Right he spent alot of time trying to set up a server, and cry baby here likes to bitch and moan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People is selfish thease days boxman, what did you expect?
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    flame1570 should be banned from the bf3 section. thats not cool at all. you dont go and run your mouth snitch bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by natedog420 View Post
    flame1570 should be banned from the bf3 section. thats not cool at all. you dont go and run your mouth snitch bitch
    You can't ban a single person from one section.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    ban him from this forum then, useless guys like him we dont need

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Is this something that MPGH supports or condones? The ratting people out? I'm not saying he should be banned. I don't like making enemy that Have MAJOR leverage over me, like this guy does.

]I mean you don't see people on threads going I, by mistake used an AIM-BOT on a server. "I just joined the game and my mouse auto locked onto the enemy and fired. There was nothing I could do. I then died and re-spawned and the gun kept locking onto the enemy. I won the round with 15000 points and a 138 kills and 3 deaths. Please reset my stats and don't ban me. I did not know this aim-bot would do all these things for me. "
    Last edited by boxman13; 11-11-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iEx View Post
    Right he spent alot of time trying to set up a server, and cry baby here likes to bitch and moan.
    If the moaning was @ me vs box, that wasnt what i was trying to do, i hinting this more to the people why report this to EA/DICE to save their ass like Flame is. I love what Box did and would like to use his service aswell. If it was @Flame your right

Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    Is this something that MPGH supports of condones? The ratting people out?

]I mean you don't see people on threads going I by mistake used an AIM-BOT on a server. "I just joined the game and my mouse auto locked onto the enemy and fired. There was nothing I could do. I then died and re-spawned and the gun kept locking onto the enemy. I won the round with 15000 points and a 138 kills and 3 deaths. Please reset my stats and don't ban me. I did know this aim-bot would do all these things for me. "
    There will always be people like him. Trying to save their own ass by blaming others when really its their own fault. I and most people hate them.
    Last edited by Shooble; 11-11-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I agree with you !

Thanks
    He will probably get himself banned aswell, he played 2 matches of this, and he had been statpadding in the records also. So what he do is try to "lighen" his sentence i guess by ranting out others. WEAK!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There is literally no need for this.
    I don't understand why people need to abuse what you do,
    which is simply trying to help, and then go and blame you for
    their obvious mess up.
    You put rules up and they were clear. Not that much to ask from
    someone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast