Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

legitimate people spamming fissure ?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I've seen a few times, in public boats, people spamming the DK skill, fissure, over and over while in 2nd trans. They spam it non-stop during the whole 1min10 of the 2nd trans. There's a guy that once said it was a glitch and "might as well use it before it's patched."

I never party with my hacking account. And my legit char's trans isn't high enough to use fissure yet. So I can't really test myself, and won't be able before hundreds of trans yet. I'm wondering if there's really a glitch for that or if it's some hacker's excuse for using it and making the fights too easy to even have fun.

I usually stand back and don't deal any damage during that minute of fissure, and my friend I usually play with does the same. But it's really game breaking and stupid. It deals crazy damage. One guy did that on Lionotus and had like 40% of the damage at the end. He sucked and died all the time, probably dealing close to no damage all the run, except for the fissures. And it wasn't the host either doing that. Though the trans and skills command probably work even if you're not hosting.

It would be cool if someone confirms that there's really a glitch allowing to spam fissure or if those people are hacking and only use the glitch excuse so people don't report them. Thx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Something like, use fissure, spam SP skill rotation until it comes back to fissure again (before the animation completes I believe), repeat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderdude22 For This Useful Post:

Methodeman (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    Wow, so it isn't even a "once a while" glitch? Then I guess it's not bad for the small amount of times I see people using it, if anyone could do it everytime. I really hope they patch that soon. It takes away the fun. All the party bashes at the boss for that whole minute, while I sit back and wait until he's done. I usually tell to stop doing that and stop attacking, but usually people just tell me to stfu. Which kinda sucks. Whats the point of playing if you want an easy win like that. Just go and get some hacks if you want to finish everything in a few minutes lol. Thanks for info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Been out for at least month it seems and Nexon has yet to do anything about it.

Gotta swap skills fast, what looks like imediately after you use it. Gonna try it soon.

Thanks
    It's a shame that Evie got hit so many times even with fissure spamming lol. He even went through here shields and did some HP damage. Gonna have to host "No fissure glitching" boats!

Is this glitch well-known on the nexon forums? I don't go there anymore, such a waste of time, QQers and cry-babies, flaming, class hating wars and trolling. Maybe we should just get rid of this thread before too many people start using it on pugs. It's such a shame some people use that. Takes away all the fun and challenge.
    Last edited by Methodeman; 11-01-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_2_skill_tentacle
    plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_2_skill_tentacle
    here is your fissure glitch along with paladin equivalent
    also
    1. i dont care if its a glitch or a hack ya dont use it in pugs
    2. refer bk to rule 1
    3. if ya didnt understand rule 2 then start reading this post all over again.
    Last edited by Sk114; 11-01-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks
    Everyone here knows those commands. That's not the point. Didn't you look at the video? That's done without any hacks. Wonderdude22 even said how to do it without hacks. Meaning anyone with a level 25 DK can do it. What you give are console commands. Not a glitch. The video shows a glitch. Exploitable by anyone, without a console, hacks, cheats, whatever.
    I don't know why you're giving those console commands, that's not the point of the topic.
    The main point of the topic was that I wanted to know if those people were doing it in pugs were using hacks or could only be abusing a glitch. Probably some use their hacks to do it, easier and faster than switching through the skills or they don't even have the level 25 trans. But this means that if someone uses it, it doesn't mean he's a public cheater. He could be legit abusing a glitch, like other glitches that have been abused legally.
    It's just like the ranking system. Some people had 1min runs, saying it's the goddess glitch. For some legit players it was true. But a lot of hackers used that excuse to cover their obvious hacking times/rank.
    Last edited by Methodeman; 11-01-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
    Everyone here knows those commands. That's not the point. Didn't you look at the video? That's done without any hacks. Wonderdude22 even said how to do it without hacks. Meaning anyone with a level 25 DK can do it. What you give are console commands. Not a glitch. The video shows a glitch. Exploitable by anyone, without a console, hacks, cheats, whatever.
    I don't know why you're giving those console commands, that's not the point of the topic.
    The main point of the topic was that I wanted to know if those people were doing it in pugs were using hacks or could only be abusing a glitch. Probably some use their hacks to do it, easier and faster than switching through the skills or they don't even have the level 25 trans. But this means that if someone uses it, it doesn't mean he's a public cheater. He could be legit abusing a glitch, like other glitches that have been abused legally.
    It's just like the ranking system. Some people had 1min runs, saying it's the goddess glitch. For some legit players it was true. But a lot of hackers used that excuse to cover their obvious hacking times/rank.
    Regardless if its a console or glitch, if your smart enough, DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC. People are dumb, and will accuse you of hacking regardless of what knowledge they have.

Also, this glitch, imho was probably an effort to remove the tentacle hack. I've noticed that when I do the DK Fissure skill using binds, it does the animation but doesn't work, or rather, its not stunning/freezing the enemy. So that being said, and the new fissure glitch, I'd say they messed around with the coding to prevent us from binding. Just saying.

In general, the quotes, "when you abuse it, you lose it" comes in. Keep spamming that in public like every dumbass and I guarantee you Nexon will attempt to take it away. Unless they get too lazy :3 like always

Thanks
    Yeah. I actually don't want to use it. I don't really care if they take it away in my opinion. Actually, they should do it ASAP. It's game breaking and you don't need hacks for it. I mostly wanted to know if those people using it were 100% hackers lying.

When someone uses it in a pug, I just sit back and wait for it to end so my non-stop DPS doesn't make too much damage to that fissure damage. But since the other 5-7 usually deal non-stop damage at it while the dude is spamming fissure, I guess I don't make much a difference. I don't get why people actually approve this. They probably want top DPS.

I don't need that 1 minute non-stop attacking to get top damage anyway. So I don't really care lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    /.FACEPALM my post was not ment to be taken serious.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk114 View Post
    /.FACEPALM my post was not ment to be taken serious.....
    Hard to recognize it on the internet.

Well, my personal opinion is: I wont care about the guys using that "glitch" or whatever it is. If they get banned for using it, their problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Hard to recognize it on the internet.

Well, my personal opinion is: I wont care about the guys using that "glitch" or whatever it is. If they get banned for using it, their problem.
    very true. it would seem by his post there will be some that get banned for it and that's because they didn't read our thread for how to avoid getting banned..aka DONT DO IT IN PUBLIC YA DUMB IDIOTS!!!!
    lol
    but whatever glitches will always exist, just a matter of keeping from the general public or the glitches get fixed and its off to finding new ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ********king? I gurantee you you won't be able to perform this glitch more than 5 times in a row. In fact, if your computer/internet doesn't suck ass you won't be able to do this at all.

Just try this glitch yourself, you'll get bored eventually, and soon you'll realize you can do more damage just by attacking. (Those 55 precious seconds of second trans should not be wasted on this).
    Last edited by sky_dragon; 11-01-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Would this work with Conviction?

Don't even tell me to try it myself out since not all people have a Paladin high enough to use Conviction...

Also, I notice that some people "spam" conviction, but it's very laggy at the time during the "spam" So are they using the spike command + the conviction command?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes it would work with Conviction, and it's lags because it has to be laggy for this glitch to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast