Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Help with god mode and ohk and ohk2

Alright i know im totally new on this site and well kinda new to this as well. Let me just start off by saying i followed numerous instructions from numerous members and have been playing around with it for quite a few hours now. When i first got it all running, everything was working fine, all the binds, god mode, ohk, simply everything. Well after that when i rebooted up the game every thing still works except god mode and ohk, granted it still displays the messages and whatnot on the system tab like it supposed to, but it just doesnt work.
    Im using danksole 2.0 or 2.1 i believe and im using pie's binds 2.1. I have nico dll as well running it all through sinject. any ideas? ive deleted everything and set it up again and still nothing. also i was using mhwalker too. Everything was just working fine a few hours ago and i cant seem to figure out why its not working anymore.

sorry if this isnt the exact appropriate place for this and i apologize for asking >_< i know u get tons of questions.

Thanks in advance

Edit : i have been searching the thread in hopes of solving this, but nothing yet. its quite strange that it just stopped working..

ps Please dont troll me on this as id like to actually hear responses that actually help. Im usually pretty good at trial and error or searching around enough to fix my problems, but i am not a coder i havent studied it enough to even know really where to begin changing code.
    Last edited by BledByNature; 11-01-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: adding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    i have figured it out. after extensive searching i found out i have to rename the vin.dll to load first, which causes the console to not load all the time... just keep trying and it eventually loads.. everything seems to be working. this thread can be closed or deleted.

Thanks
    Alright .