Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    First of all, thanks a lot for the bot, definitely the most efficient one yet.

I tried Give a Beggar a Coin in all three of your newest releases and I keep encountering the same problem. When it detects boss room B, it tries to forfeit, but it only clicks the "forfeit and return to town" on the top left without clicking the confirmation "yes" popup box afterwards. The text box still says "forfeiting dungeon" but nothing happens. I wasn't sure if this is because its only partial support and you haven't finished it yet, or mine just isn't working properly. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrorProxy View Post

Well I guess bots are gonna die without anymore console releases.
    Well 3.0 should continue to be working for quite some time, not public though so maybe bots will be used by less people but it won't be dead.

All right, donating to this one but please don't ditch this project a few months later.
    If you are going to donate, you should be doing it for whats already been done, NOT for what you expect from the future.
    PLAYING RIFT!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

l2noob2 (11-02-2011),tupac_orionmg (11-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

That's funny.

Well I guess bots are gonna die without anymore console releases.

This new bot is like Sinbot 3.0 I have to admit.

All right, donating to this one but please don't ditch this project a few months later.

-that dungeon run question-
    TBH, I'm not sure I'm liking your tone. Its either me or you are actually being a dick. @Dracconus has done a fair share of work and I'm sure has tolerated enough flaming from the likes of people with no respect, twats, and impatient leechers. He could've just ditched SinBot from the start. Please clarify what you meant, so I can better understand if you are being disrespectful or "funny"

@l2noob2, great job btw! The bot is amazing and very reliable. I find it funny to see that you have updated this bot almost on a daily basis. Not that its wrong, in fact that is freaking amazing. And I'm quite impressed that despite all the QQ and complaints, your still tolerating some of the disrespect/ungratefulness of some people Anyways keep doing what your doing! Always an amazing job
    Last edited by tupac_orionmg; 11-02-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hohoohoh View Post
    First of all, thanks a lot for the bot, definitely the most efficient one yet.

I tried Give a Beggar a Coin in all three of your newest releases and I keep encountering the same problem. When it detects boss room B, it tries to forfeit, but it only clicks the "forfeit and return to town" on the top left without clicking the confirmation "yes" popup box afterwards. The text box still says "forfeiting dungeon" but nothing happens. I wasn't sure if this is because its only partial support and you haven't finished it yet, or mine just isn't working properly. Thanks.

I'll look into it. Thanks for the bug report.
    Last edited by l2noob2; 11-02-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by l2noob2 View Post

I'll look into it. Thanks for the bug report.
    @l2noob2 Not to go off topic or whatever, but were still suppose to be experienceing lag and server issues that causes the bot to go to the docks. I'm getting the battle screen error that is left blank when I reach the docks, yes old news, but the new MHWalker bots were suppose to deal with this, not perfectly but partially, and will try to work around it as best as its programmed to. But on my side, it really just sits there, on 3 of my bots, including the 4th one which is on my main computer that doesn't lag or anything. I've read that changing the binds to MHWalkers default helps the relaunch but still no luck. I'm not complaining :3 Just letting you know! Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac_orionmg View Post
    @l2noob2 Not to go off topic or whatever, but were still suppose to be experienceing lag and server issues that causes the bot to go to the docks. I'm getting the battle screen error that is left blank when I reach the docks, yes old news, but the new MHWalker bots were suppose to deal with this, not perfectly but partially, and will try to work around it as best as its programmed to. But on my side, it really just sits there, on 3 of my bots, including the 4th one which is on my main computer that doesn't lag or anything. I've read that changing the binds to MHWalkers default helps the relaunch but still no luck. I'm not complaining :3 Just letting you know! Thanks!
    A lot of lag on NA East server. I'll see what I can scrape up as far as data is concerned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    A lot of lag on NA East server. I'll see what I can scrape up as far as data is concerned.
    Oh my, I hope I didn't mean to push you and make you do more coding to help us. By all means I think Nexon should just fix this lag so we botters can get our munies.

Thanks
    Regarding my earlier post about not forfeiting in Give a Beggar a Coin, turns out it's not just that specific map. Had a run in Regrets where it didn't skip enough (due lag, not the bot) and tried to forfeit, but it encountered the same problem of not clicking yes afterwards.

I guess its probably my system or setup that's causing this, though I have no idea what, since I'm using all the default settings.

Certified "Kind of Works on My Machine"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hohoohoh View Post
    Regarding my earlier post about not forfeiting in Give a Beggar a Coin, turns out it's not just that specific map. Had a run in Regrets where it didn't skip enough (due lag, not the bot) and tried to forfeit, but it encountered the same problem of not clicking yes afterwards.

I guess its probably my system or setup that's causing this, though I have no idea what, since I'm using all the default settings.

Certified "Kind of Works on My Machine"
    I found out why that's happening. All I can say is... it'll be fixed in the next version. Sorry for letting that slip through. It's not your setup. It was my detection function. I wrote the function with hard coded values instead of detected delta values. The result is that is will work most of the time, but not all. Temporary fix is to reset the Source Engine Draw Buffer. Currently the only way I know of doing this is to restart your client. But there's no telling how long until the adaptive gamma starts playing tricks with you again.

Add me to MSN if you have it: l2noob2 at gmail dot com. I'll see if I can come up with a temporary solution for you.
    Last edited by l2noob2; 11-03-2011 at 12:29 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to l2noob2 For This Useful Post:

tupac_orionmg (11-03-2011)

Thanks
    I really appreciate the offer for the temporary fix but it's not necessary since I haven't been botting much lately due to all of the server lag anyway. With the rate Nexon works and the rate at which you release updates, chances are your new version will be out way before Nexon fixes anything anyway.

Thanks a lot for letting me know the problem, and I look forward to your next release.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You're welcome!

But, that's not really the cool part. Last dungeon completed is remembered, will restart that dungeon. That's not even the cool part, but together, they are ridiculous. Let me give you scenario...

You've done a few dungeons with MHWalker and now it's time to do some homework before heading to bed. Alright. You close down Vindictus and do your homework. You're ready to start back up so you can leave it overnight. Alright, cool. You get to the login screen and you really just hate that you have to login, get to the docks, make the boat, then start up MHWalker.

Not anymore.

Just press INS at the login screen. MHWalker will see that it's not at a typical place in Vindictus. It will ask you if you'd like for it to figure out what's going on. You click yes. It will then detect the login screen, log you in, exit the Inn/Dormitory, and make a boat for the same dungeon you were doing before you logged out. MHWalker now remembers the dungeons you do and how to get to them. So now, not only can you bot, but you can be a lazy botter as well.

Cheers!
    Unfortunately, it didn't quite work. It did get through the login screen, and logged in. Then timer elapsed and it deactivated, so it didn't quite go to dungeon. It was in the dormitory in Rocheste though, so maybe what you meant was for Colhen dungeons only?

Thanks
    Speedups and Fixes

Code:
    =====Break Offs=====
    -----Irukul-----
    Required Additional Binds: cc_change_figure_height 0.01 (0.1 is too slow)
                               cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_piercing_catacomb 999

Method: Spear Spam into irukul's face until tusk is broken. Activate OHK after tusk has been broken.
    Requires: Break Off Detection

=====Safety + Speed=====

-----Replay Speedup and Security-----
    Required Additional Binds: kill

Method: Upon an incompletable dungeon, or a dungeon that has taken too long, this is sent to kill the player. The character can then restart by going directly to the docks without having to appear naked in town. This is both safer and faster.
    Requires: Removal of Forfeit Dungeon feature.
              Minimap Detection

=====Speed=====
    -----Taking Initiative-----
    Required Additional Binds: N/A

Method: Upon entering the boss room, these commands are sent:
    cc_change_figure_height 1500
    Sleep(500)
    cc_change_figure_height 1
    Sleep(500)
    cc_change_figure_height 1500
    Sleep(500)
    cc_change_figure_height 1

Proceed to kill the boss with paladin tentacle (conviction). This bypasses the need for all walking.
    Requires: Replacement of Taking Initiative movement method.
    Speed Boost: ~25 seconds (Approx. 30%)

Current Average Time: 108s
    Speedup Average Time: 83s

RPH (Runs Per Hour)
    Current RPH: ~33
    Speedup RPH: ~43

-----Minimap Detection Speedup-----
    Required Additional Binds: N/A

Method: Enable host_timescale <#> while waiting for minimap
    Requires: Self explanatory

=====Fixes=====
    -----What The Dead Leave Behind-----
    Required Additional Binds: incrementvar sv_gravity 0 800 800

Method: Walk through the map, defeating mobs until you come to the bridge that requires a switch to be flipped. Zero-Gravity is enabled to allow floating across the gap, and disabled when on the other side to allow falling to the boss.
    Requires: Chiulin Second Map Movement Path
    Notes: Replay method is faster

=====Additions=====
    -----Rescue (Heavy Warrior Farming)-----
    Required Additional Binds: kill
                               plr_search_evil_core_distance 100

Method: Skip to second map. Minimap is checked for correct map. If map is correct, proceed to kill miniboss and pick up loot. Kill is used to kill the player and restart the dungeon.
    Requires: Minimap Detection
              Option to enable/disable

-----Multiple Account Same Boat Botting-----
    Required Additional Binds: changelevel 2

Method: Party bots programmed to click the "Ready" button once. (Preferable method is to send F12 once)
            Leader bot starts the boat when the Launch button lights up after all party members are ready.
            changemap_to_next_random_sector must be replaced with changelevel 2, or else all party bots will crash.

Requires: Party bots must be able to hit ESC during cutscenes.
    Note: Taking Initiative Speedup should be donator-only. Publics have been crashing the price on the drops like nobodys business.
    Last edited by Nieva; 11-03-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    srsly waiting time for public version why?

Thanks
    Because everybody using the public version to farm ingkara is crashing scroll prices, despite the fact that it does NOT speed up their sale time.
    Last edited by Nieva; 11-03-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Hey, firstly, thanks for a excellent bot great work truly.

However, to get VIP, I'm a bit confused. Do I donate? How much do I donate? Or is that for me to decide?

Thanks

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast