Poll: Are People Yelling at you the sec you start playing CA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Do ppl yell at you when you start game play?

Are people noticing when you start to play Combat Arms and yelling at you????

I am not asking to have the AD'S turned off!!! but delayed about 1 min after joining the game!
    Last edited by dknight12345; 12-26-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    yes bc i have vip
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

GUCCI323 (12-27-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    m8 i understand that.. but for those of us that are using the public hack we don't want to get band either!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dknight12345 For This Useful Post:

GUCCI323 (12-27-2008),gunslinger55 (12-30-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    can people that are useing the pub Disable Spammer
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    lmao yes... because it says the GM is telling us to get free hacks here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    EVERYBODY GO TO YOUR COMBAT ARMS FOLDER AND DELETE THE FILE ENDINGBANNER.exe !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the spamming stops :P

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alfonso951 For This Useful Post:

gunslinger55 (12-30-2008),joker309 (12-30-2008)

Thanks
    no it dont i tryed it

Thanks
    Yes Because i get like 62 kills and 0 deaths (VIP)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy30020 View Post
    That's it 62?
    Low.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy30020 View Post
    the most i can get is 200 in ctf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It sucks to have to catch a game that you want to join, that is in "waiting" status, with more than 3-4 people already in it.

In other situations, IE: Less than 3-4 people, odds are, you ARE going to get spotted as the hacker/one spamming the GM mesg. I understand we're using a free service provided by MPGH and they want to get the word across. However there has GOT to be a better way to do it other than potentially exposing the users of said service.

-Pub users spam GM msg
    -Its narrowed down to who the one could be (Which is easy)
    -Said user is then banned (They COULD make a new acct but god...its like why make a char, level just to have to do it all again?)
    -MPGH Loses members b/c they can't play CA w/o being caught UNLESS they pay for it. Therefore will make them not want to play (or just CANT play b/c of ban) and will stop coming to/using MPGH because they've no longer a use for it.

I'm sure MPGH has a lot of VIP users, however I'm also sure that Pub users outnumber VIPs. And I'm pretty sure vip users started as pub users. Therefore if you lose pub users, the number of new potential VIPs dwindles.

Just a thought....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GirlzWithGunz For This Useful Post:

hanli1995 (12-28-2008),ramoo (12-29-2008),rony999 (12-29-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlzWithGunz View Post
    It sucks to have to catch a game that you want to join, that is in "waiting" status, with more than 3-4 people already in it.

In other situations, IE: Less than 3-4 people, odds are, you ARE going to get spotted as the hacker/one spamming the GM mesg. I understand we're using a free service provided by MPGH and they want to get the word across. However there has GOT to be a better way to do it other than potentially exposing the users of said service.

-Pub users spam GM msg
    -Said user is then banned (They COULD make a new acct but god...its like why make a char, level just to have to do it all again?)
    -MPGH Loses members b/c they can't play CA w/o being caught UNLESS they pay for it. Therefore will make them not want to play (or just CANT play b/c of ban) and will stop coming to/using MPGH because they've no longer a use for it.

I'm sure MPGH has a lot of VIP users, however I'm also sure that Pub users outnumber VIPs. And I'm pretty sure vip users started as pub users. Therefore if you lose pub users, the number of new potential VIPs dwindles.

Just a thought....

true..true..

Thanks
    I totaly agree with that because whenever i join a game that is like 6-10 players cuz i like small search and destroy games everyone knows exactly whos hacking and now that some people have elite moderator its getting hard to avoid gettin kicked

Thanks

-Pub users spam GM msg

Just a thought....
    i kno it's just a thought but this is not true at all...i was here b4 pub hacks came out and there was a lot of dedicated members i believe like 400+ now since we got the pub we have like 2000+ members spamming on the forums, complaining about a free programmer, and basically being a noob...anyways the public hack is basically and advertisment for the vip hacks

You come to mpgh try the pub hack, you like it...now u suck legitly and then u want to buy vip.
    So deal with what mpgh does to their public hacks because they only have to make vip's happy...
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryguy For This Useful Post:

hanli1995 (12-28-2008)

Thanks

-Pub users spam GM msg

Just a thought....
    BIG THOUGHT FOR A NEWB...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast