Thanks

COnsole dont work

As a title, my console in mw3 dont work if i press the \ button nothing happens...what i have to do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so far i know the console isn't unlocked in mw 3
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Binds aren't working either.
    I looked in the config.cfg and all I found was seta_monkeytoy 1, but changing it to 0 didn't change anything.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    i want to view my fps and change something else...maybe with a patch the unlock it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    go to your cod folder then player
    and open config_mp.cfg with notepad

than add or search for line cg_drawfps 0 and change it to 1
    if it isn't there just add that line only with an 1

cg_drawfps 1

hope I helped
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    trough, if you start the dedicated server thing you will get a console-screen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hopefully you should be able to soon.

If you want to put things in manually, do so via config_mp.cfg

Thanks
    Puttint things in config_mpg.cfg dont work.
    Tried with fps and another little thing..nothing happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Ok. Go to you config_mp.cfg file and open it in Microsoft Word or Notepad. Press ctrl+f and type in the console command you are looking for. If you do not find it then add it into the config file. After making the changes to all of the configurations you want, save the file and go back into the folder the config is located. Right click on the file and go to properties. Once in properties down at the bottom check the box marked "Read Only" then click ok. Now you should be able to play the game without the Steam servers resetting your config to match their generic file on record. Keep in mind that you will have to make the config for sp and mp match and set them both to read only. It was the same way with black ops config files. I do not recommend trying to add the sf_use_ignoreammo 1 or any other old console cheat commands because Steam views that as an illegal game modification because they feel only experienced computer programmers know the function of a config so they limit what is available by using generic configs that are auto referenced to yours when logging into a game. By setting the state of your sp and mp configs to read only you are not violating anything. It is essentially telling the steam server that your firewall is rejection the auto replacing and nothing will be said. But if you use the older console hacks in the mp or sp configs it triggers a backdoor feature of VAC2 that actually operates in the sp games. (Yes they have VAC active in sp but they do not enforce it except in spec ops) VAC2 is a constant utility linked to ALL info uploaded to the steam cloud whether it be kills in mp or levels completed in so. Just follow my instructions and it shouldn't be an issue anymore. It hasn't been for me anyways. I have reset my fov to 90, lag meter is active, ping bars at 10 with each bar being 50 ms, and I also have turned on the server uptime and command sequences being uploaded (key and mouse clicks).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
    But if you use the older console hacks in the mp or sp configs it triggers a backdoor feature of VAC2 that actually operates in the sp games. (Yes they have VAC active in sp but they do not enforce it except in spec ops)
    Proof please.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Proof is on steam user slayerbhc's profile (one of my accounts) in which I used mw2 sp and black ops sp trainer and have bans in both games from them. See VAC2 is similar to a Trojan or worm virus. It is attached to all processes associated with the Steam cloud and packet flows from the individual's game whether it be sp or mp. Your sp completion is stored in the cloud along with achievements. Because of this the files are scanned by VAC2 and an redundancies or unauthorized .dlls or modifications to the .dlls are picked up on regardless of the connectivity to a host server or peer. This was explained toe this way by Valve corporate offices over the phone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerPFC View Post
    Ok. Go to you config_mp.cfg file and open it in Microsoft Word or Notepad. Press ctrl+f and type in the console command you are looking for. If you do not find it then add it into the config file. After making the changes to all of the configurations you want, save the file and go back into the folder the config is located. Right click on the file and go to properties. Once in properties down at the bottom check the box marked "Read Only" then click ok. Now you should be able to play the game without the Steam servers resetting your config to match their generic file on record. Keep in mind that you will have to make the config for sp and mp match and set them both to read only. It was the same way with black ops config files. I do not recommend trying to add the sf_use_ignoreammo 1 or any other old console cheat commands because Steam views that as an illegal game modification because they feel only experienced computer programmers know the function of a config so they limit what is available by using generic configs that are auto referenced to yours when logging into a game. By setting the state of your sp and mp configs to read only you are not violating anything. It is essentially telling the steam server that your firewall is rejection the auto replacing and nothing will be said. But if you use the older console hacks in the mp or sp configs it triggers a backdoor feature of VAC2 that actually operates in the sp games. (Yes they have VAC active in sp but they do not enforce it except in spec ops) VAC2 is a constant utility linked to ALL info uploaded to the steam cloud whether it be kills in mp or levels completed in so. Just follow my instructions and it shouldn't be an issue anymore. It hasn't been for me anyways. I have reset my fov to 90, lag meter is active, ping bars at 10 with each bar being 50 ms, and I also have turned on the server uptime and command sequences being uploaded (key and mouse clicks).
    Dont work...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    need console plz help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    If that didn't work I am sorry. That's what I did with my game and it worked. I am not sure of another way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OHH, someone call nofate or Agengod or supernova they will fix it!