Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Tristan the trolling/flaming king

Anyways, i know right, lol did you get infracted on that post that i quoted and said "Inb4infraction" ?

Told yaaa.

Next thing you know we aren't able to curse or something.. boy now that would suck
    I don't flame/troll anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post

Because you live in fear of getting another account banned.
    Which is 100% bullshit imo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

Because you live in fear of getting another account banned.
    Which is 100% bullshit imo
    IMO, trolling make everything so much more fun. Now I weep .
    Do want acc back.

Thanks

I do take English class

Why do you think I should anyways?
    It was an example, I secretly love you..wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible
    But flame like this is fucking uncalled for. All he said was that it's not a place to come and fight and it makes you look immature and pathetic. Just because that guy is a VIP buyer, doesn't mean he's not allowed to comment on things, and him being a VIP member shouldn't be considered a bad thing, because he gave MPGH money for that VIP and that money paid for the upgrade and keeping MPGH running every month.

IMO, reporting a dumbass does nothing. I also think you should be allowed to call someone names like dumbass if it's necessary.

Edit: Also, abt 2 years ago, MPGH was way better. Less strict and "clean" and it had good staff members unlike now, where it has staff like coughDisturbedcough
    To be honest I find his flaming perfectly fine there. Newphags need to respect the oldphags. If they want to have a rebuttal, that's fine, but there should still be a level of respect for those who've been here the longest, and if there isn't I believe that the oldphags should be allowed to bitch out a little newphag and put them in their place. Just because that kid registered, spammed for 250 posts, and then bought VIP doesn't give him the right to even THINK he's at the same level as someone who's been here a few years.

Also, him being VIP shouldn't be considered AT ALL, good or bad, because he isn't "giving the money to MPGH" or any of that bullshit, he's buying what HE WANTS, and in no way is considering the fact that he's buying this off of MPGH or another site. The VIP money isn't what keeps the site going neither. I don't believe that for shit. We have multiple coders who create the VIP, so they will need to be paid. As well that many people have free VIP. If VIP was being monopolized into keeping the site running, there would NEVER be free VIP, unless for a limited time from an event.

I don't blame Disturbed for anything. He is told what to do and he does it. If he wasn't doing a good job then Dave would never have appointed him into his position. The problem is that MPGH as a WHOLE has become more choob friendly, which is BAD. That causes more leechers, noobs, choobs, and even bots (as well as more kids who want to hack other kids accounts) to come to MPGH. Without flaming, we're going to fall into a hole of a shitty site, and I'm sure no one wants that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It was an example, I secretly love you..wut?

To be honest I find his flaming perfectly fine there. Newphags need to respect the oldphags. If they want to have a rebuttal, that's fine, but there should still be a level of respect for those who've been here the longest, and if there isn't I believe that the oldphags should be allowed to bitch out a little newphag and put them in their place. Just because that kid registered, spammed for 250 posts, and then bought VIP doesn't give him the right to even THINK he's at the same level as someone who's been here a few years.

Also, him being VIP shouldn't be considered AT ALL, good or bad, because he isn't "giving the money to MPGH" or any of that bullshit, he's buying what HE WANTS, and in no way is considering the fact that he's buying this off of MPGH or another site. The VIP money isn't what keeps the site going neither. I don't believe that for shit. We have multiple coders who create the VIP, so they will need to be paid. As well that many people have free VIP. If VIP was being monopolized into keeping the site running, there would NEVER be free VIP, unless for a limited time from an event.

I don't blame Disturbed for anything. He is told what to do and he does it. If he wasn't doing a good job then Dave would never have appointed him into his position. The problem is that MPGH as a WHOLE has become more choob friendly, which is BAD. That causes more leechers, noobs, choobs, and even bots (as well as more kids who want to hack other kids accounts) to come to MPGH. Without flaming, we're going to fall into a hole of a shitty site, and I'm sure no one wants that.
    In Dave terms no one is a newphag or and oldphag. Old shit isn't gunna come back. Shit's gunna stay the same.

Thanks

In Dave terms no one is a newphag or and oldphag. Old shit isn't gunna come back. Shit's gunna stay the same.
    That's just shitty. I don't want some kid who has one post, joined the day before me asking a question like "Izz injektin da hackz wen u duble clik et?" and not being able to call him a dumbass

Newphags and Oldphags should have boundaries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's just shitty. I don't want some kid who has one post, joined the day before me asking a question like "Izz injektin da hackz wen u duble clik et?" and not being able to call him a dumbass

Newphags and Oldphags should have boundaries.
    I know man. Shit just gets worse and worse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

nooob

I wish i was around to see you in action

Anyways, ot: Disturbed is a good gm, but he abuses power. Ah damn, i miss all the fun in flaming, now you can't call someone a ****** without getting an infraction.
    Last edited by Polo; 11-10-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post

nooob

I wish i was around to see you in action

Anyways, ot: Disturbed is a good gm, but he abuses power. Ah damn, i miss all the fun in flaming, now you can't call someone a ****** without getting an infraction.
    Don't want another perma kthnx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Don't want another perma kthnx.
    Your permad? Or is it just like 9 months like ali lol

Thanks

Shut the fuck up you fat cunt.
    No one gives a shit about you.
    obviously you're here for the VIP so stop fucking posting and play your god damn game.
    Fucking lold.
    [img]https://i126.photobucke*****m/albums/p116/family_first14/TUMBLR%20MEME/th_LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123