Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    All of you stupid fucking americans need to grow up and stop bitching about Musliums, americans are just as bad. STFU AMERICA AND FUCK U

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    lol why i should h8 them if i'm 1 of them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    I know a bunch of muslims man. They smoke me so much weed. There generous. They chill. There not these fuckin terroist peices of shit.

If you dont fuckin be a retard to them. Then they wont fuck around with you.
    MASTER2ALL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    dude dnt h8 muslim..im not muslim...but i still respect them cuz theyre still our brother hes correct..so dnt h8 muslim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rpdos View Post
    K and when your Amir amir al mutmaneen (leader of all muslim nations) returns as predicted in the Quran, isnt he supposed to call ALL Muslims to fight and eradicate the Zionist and Jews??? somthing not all Muslims say but believe.... So this once Muslim/Amir now saved Christian is saying to you young boy, pls pls pls read and question what you are believeing in. Would God really allow a pervert (mohammad) have sex with 10 yr old? How is eating pork such a big thing in Islam when half of most muslims dont even pray 5 times a day? Why when most Muslims fast throw a fat much before sunrise??? The Quran is not perfect, study it you will find that it isnt... dont just take sombody's word for it, use the brain God gave you. And Dont get brainwashed!!!!! God wants you to think and question.... i could go on but remember Jesus is the only way, he is the way the truth and the light and nobody! goes to the farther except through him....
    you are so right and god is the ONLY WAY i just wish ppl would see that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SpazzMan View Post
    All of you stupid fucking americans need to grow up and stop bitching about Musliums, americans are just as bad. STFU AMERICA AND FUCK U
    now how is that showing your a big man more like i lil boy that needs to ask mommy and daddy if he needs to be talking like that and get a time out!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shady12 View Post
    Okie you must have a lot of guts and probably your a jew. The Quran is what it makes us Muslims. Yes some muslims don't pray and Just because Osama caused 9-11 doesn't make all the Muslims terrorists. And you think that since Israel attacked Gaza first thinks we wont attack back? WE ARE DEFENDING OUR RELIGON KEEP IT GOing and NEVER will it end. And plus we can't eat Pork because it is against our religon. Lets say your a fucking jew. How come jews pick pennies and are cheap? BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN LIKE THAT. THEY ARE A SPOILED BRATS AND IDIOTS who think they are smart and what not.. and plus... They fucking wear a suit to go to a damn deli..rerally get a life and what if someone attacked your country would you not do anything they killed like 1500 KIDS JUST KIDS This war has been going on for 3 weeks about 1 MONTH. ANd just because Obama got elected they backed off because since OBAMA IS Part Muslim you are calling our President a Terriost NO HE ISN"T so Back off you fuckking jew.

dude you didnt read what he tolled you in the quote your mad about you as dumb as can be if you think that way!!! obama is a fucking fag and he will fail!!! if your god made the world (like typed befor) then why DID he make pigs ??????? ill tell you why --- HE DIDNT MAKE THE WORLD HE MADE DUMB ASS PPL LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!so go and pick up a book and read some more and try not to get things turned around

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    whats up with all these do u like or hate threads and i dont fear no one but me im my own demon if its my time to die peace cuss i cant do anyting about it like all stereotypes whites r races blacks cant be trusted hispanics take jobs for crap money jews love money and better not ask them and muslims when you see them all ways think they r terroist just races people i dont judge till i see what they r about then i judge every one deserves a chance
    that almost sounded as if you knew what you where talking about but the you screwed it up with the i dont judge till i see what there about line
    you have played 2many 2pac cds no tell the truth you judge just like everyone dose and thats that! but i do think that ppl are there own demon but with help from the bad guy him self so!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Oh my fucking god its not even 11% and besides what about the other 89% and btw not much ppl are muslim this is a force and all of you racist bitches need to be drowned in a pool of crap

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345