Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by lol11966 View Post
    Hi Im A Muslium Boy
    As You All Know U Are Scared Of Musliums But You not Should Be! In Our bibble (Quran) says "were all brothers and sisters religon doesnt matter." Muslium respect each other. Please make a muslium firend and ask him about his religon muslium aren't bad. Here a fact 11% of muslium are terroist and they only live in Irap & Sudai Rabia we dont like fighting . Its killing our own brothers. 89% of muslium are very firendly. Just expect people we are all brother no matter what were all one big family.We just gotta treat each other more kinder and love each other as a family and we are all equal. The world will be in peace. Musliums are very nice if one muslium does something bad doesnt mean all musliums are bad!Look deep in your heart and expect musliums as borthers even tho 1 muslium did somethin bad doesnt mean were all bad!Rly give them a chance look at other musliums but one your realy gonnna find a differnce we all are brothers! So I Hope You Will Give Musliums A Place In Your Heart.Thank you very much for expecting musliums as ur brothers.

Heres A Poem I Made For My Brothers And Sisters

Love'n Family

No matter where we come from were all a family
    We all are one we all live in harminy.
    We all work as one we all love each other we
    all have a hearts made of gold were one colony.
    we all are one orgin supporitng each others as we all one.

Die .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    I am really saddened by what I see from both muslims and others. First of all muslims should not speak that way, second of all you should seek what is common first before departing ways. third rpdos you are the one who tarnishes jesus name because you promote violence and spreading your "truth" by the sword. I pray that maybe god can let jesus (Isa) come down faster. Ameen.

Thanks
    i want to clear somthing christians think that allah created world in 6 days but muslims think that allah created world in 7 days

Thanks
    and the 4 wives thing you know why if you can mary one you can or two or three or four but the average responsblities is on four so you can't take anymore responsbilties
    sorry for my language

Thanks

Thanks
    why be racist?,,,,,,, just cuz u might be a jewww or hindu... or christian.... or anything ... dont be racist....

Thanks
    fuck punjabi seikhs... lol look at em make fun of muslims and they have this shiit on their head.... lmfaooo......., and u white people stfu calling us that we stink? ur the ones who dont even wash ur ass after u take a shit.... so lmfaooo

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cherry20000 For This Useful Post:

hamada008 (07-30-2009),hbk (02-19-2009),Tobi-SadNess (03-11-2009)

Thanks
    and u jewss.... ur fokin hair areee huge wit ur aphross.... lol... and go take a bathh..... and hindus... go eat ur fuckin curry and make that red dot on ur head

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by cherry20000 View Post
    fuck punjabi seikhs... lol look at em make fun of muslims and they have this shiit on their head.... lmfaooo......., and u white people stfu calling us that we stink? ur the ones who dont even wash ur ass after u take a shit.... so lmfaooo
    hahhahaaaaaaaaa nice one!!
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    Ok yes, there are muslim terrorists in the world, But just because some of them are, doesn't mean everyone is, I mean come on.. Everyone goes out there has fights and what not, But why is it that only muslims are called terrorists?, Bush killed loads of peoples in wars, What do you call that? Humanity?.. It's the same as terrorist in my opinion, I dont care what you believe, I believe what I believe.

Thanks

Post my self

pretty good~ try more harder kid

Thanks
    You all dont do any good to make people think that you are good
    I know many good muslims since i live in INDIA most os the MUSLIMS live here in INDIA with us HINDUS and we dont have any problem from many years and we will not have one

BUT some FUCKIN people around the world thinks that they are doing thise for ALLHA but they are wrong they will go to hell and ALLHA will make them go to hell

AND WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL THINK CURSING A GOD CURSING ALLHA MEANS CURSING JESUS AND YOU DONT HAVE RIGHT TO CURSE GOD

FEAR THE GREAT GOD THERE IN UP WHEN HE WILL CURSE YOU< YOU ALL GONNA FUCKED UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER's BULLSHITS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cheebehpopo View Post
    You claim that you all are clean because you don't eat pork. But look at all the Muslims these days, they stink more then any pigs in the world. Pig are smart btw, they have more number of neurons running around their brain then a puppy or probably even you.

According to your fucked up Allah's bible, (Quran), he claims he created the world, then why create pigs anyway??? Having four wives??? concubines in heaven??? Even the pigs are smarter than you

Allah must have read 'The Three Little Pigs' to think that pigs are dumb. Would ALLAH, the easily influenced ****** be of a god? go figure

Trust me, you religion is shit, CONTRADICTORY, and is a heck of an ideological change. ALLAHFUCK!. ISLAMABAD>ISLAM IS BAD too

Okie you must have a lot of guts and probably your a jew. The Quran is what it makes us Muslims. Yes some muslims don't pray and Just because Osama caused 9-11 doesn't make all the Muslims terrorists. And you think that since Israel attacked Gaza first thinks we wont attack back? WE ARE DEFENDING OUR RELIGON KEEP IT GOing and NEVER will it end. And plus we can't eat Pork because it is against our religon. Lets say your a fucking jew. How come jews pick pennies and are cheap? BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN LIKE THAT. THEY ARE A SPOILED BRATS AND IDIOTS who think they are smart and what not.. and plus... They fucking wear a suit to go to a damn deli..rerally get a life and what if someone attacked your country would you not do anything they killed like 1500 KIDS JUST KIDS This war has been going on for 3 weeks about 1 MONTH. ANd just because Obama got elected they backed off because since OBAMA IS Part Muslim you are calling our President a Terriost NO HE ISN"T so Back off you fuckking jew.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    OK i didnt every post in this thread but i know that i dont give a fuck what all of you say cause its all your opinion.
    I am a muslim and yah i disagree with some of the things that people said but i still choose not to reply cause personally thats there opinion and i can't change that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast