Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Angry Loading Time Takes Forever =/

Can someone help me out? Is there a free program I can dowload or is there anything I can do within my computer to stop it@! Every time I get into a room and click ready, the countdown finishes, the loading screen with the objective info comes up, and it takes about a good 3-4 mins before I actually get inside the room. The loading bar would even fill up right away, but it still dosn't start right away; I have to wait. Plus once I do get in, it tends to lag for some time so I have to go run into a corner and scope over and over again til it's fine.

-It was laggy before I started using the hack if that helps. Also I have windows XP and I seem to have all the requirements to play according to nexon. Can someone help me please?& Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
    Hey I tried dowloading Nvidia, but when I get the file on my desktop and run the dowload, i get a message saying that Nvidia can't find current software that is compatable with my driver. Something like that. Any idea what that means. i have a feeling this is why it takes soo long to load before each game, cause i dont have the right video driver.
    - I also changed my ram like the video said from evil123, and I'll check if that works tomaroo morning. Until then I need help installing the Nvidia driver. Is it possible that I already have some kind of video driver and I have to delete it to dowload this one? Kinda how you can only have one virus protection at a time type thing?
    im sure ATI and Nvidia both have graphic control panel just do this

-right click on your desktop and and loook for nvidia control panel or ATI control panel[I never use ati]

or
    click start then control panel then look for ati or nvidia control panel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
    Can someone help me out? Is there a free program I can dowload or is there anything I can do within my computer to stop it@! Every time I get into a room and click ready, the countdown finishes, the loading screen with the objective info comes up, and it takes about a good 3-4 mins before I actually get inside the room. The loading bar would even fill up right away, but it still dosn't start right away; I have to wait. Plus once I do get in, it tends to lag for some time so I have to go run into a corner and scope over and over again til it's fine.

-It was laggy before I started using the hack if that helps. Also I have windows XP and I seem to have all the requirements to play according to nexon. Can someone help me please?& Thank you.

how fast is your computer???? do you have enough memory??? do you have enough room oon our HD for you swap file/page file??? .... do you have any extra programs running that could slow you down!!!

Thanks
    Im pretty sure I have enough memory =/
    - Okay I dowloaded ATI, so what exactley do I do inside the control panel to stop the long wait time?

Thanks
    DUUUUUUDE!!! I was just about to post this five minutes ago!!! good thing i looked, exactly what happens to me!! i have 1 gig ram and xp can anyone help out??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    End all unneccesary programs, like Messengers, Internet Browsers, and of course, other games.

Try going to the task manager and end all processes that don't have Windows in them, those will destroy your comp if you end those ._.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

Thanks
    speed it up freeware ! google it my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12